Keiji Siggy Shop

DeletedUser

Sweet Deception... Shhhhh go away. :O

Killer06
killer06.png

woods4576

Umm.. nice siggy but i think someone else has one like that already:icon_biggrin::icon_evil:

We can work out a payment for you killer06, if you decide to use it:icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sweeney

sweeney.png

Its kool if you do not like it, I know the whole reflection thing is hit and miss but i liked it, so meh, here you are, tell me if you want another.

Edit: heres another

sweeney2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You could make me one.

Text: mast3r1
Subtext: *TLA* Reborn
Text color: What ever fits best
Render: anything nice
Theme: you choose

Sorry for the delay, I will do this one next, but there is so little to work with here, i either need a theme or render.
Thank you
:icon_wink:

But i am now currently looking for more work, which means im bored... so, entertain me! Post which of my sigs you like the best :p

DeletedUser

Sorry for the delay, I will do this one next, but there is so little to work with here, i either need a theme or render.
Thank you
:icon_wink:

But i am now currently looking for more work, which means im bored... so, entertain me! Post which of my sigs you like the best :p

How about this.

siggg-2.png

DeletedUser79621

You need to put it in a spoiler if you don't want to get an infraction.

just put [spoil] [ / spoil] (without the spaces)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ohh a sigmaker..Lets see your work..

Text: Ampac
Subtext: Six paths of Pain
Text color: Gold and silver
Theme: War
Additional: Angel
Size: legal

Thanks Keiji,, :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the request ampac, but your theme is far to vague, do you want modern war, WW1 or WW2, or middle ages, please expand :p

DeletedUser

Ampac you are really giving me a run for my money, you want a angel, and a gulf war thing in the same pic in a legal size?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ampac you are really giving me a run for my money, you want a angel, and a gulf war thing in the same pic in a legal size?

eh,hehehe I know you could do it i've seen your work..:icon_biggrin: