1337 Declares...

• Thread starter Internal Server Error
  • Start date

DeletedUser

:lol: hehe it will happen the same with 1337 like it happen to Bunny before first they think ther very strong after they get upset to lost Tw-stats say everythink
after they get pissed and will disbanded or merge.

an second front would give them the rest maybe well ... i will not tell everthink... it sucks to take in refugees anyway
:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

leo u noob u was a member of bunny and it was due to recruiting people like u it failed. till u have something good to say about this war be quiet..

cimmarian

let that stats tug your pants daz...lololol

david, we have converted leo into a barbarian hare!! now he is radical and bad to the bone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seem to be talking about yourself there dazzy. Now i find out you told mania players we broke our NAP when in fact you broke it. Funny how recruitment goes sometimes and the things you have to say to get it to happen.

I sure did say that. I even have a few nifty archived reports showing retrogame attacking smintie. Oh.. and your former co-duke admitting in a mail that you ordered the attacks. I guess if you have something on us that predates that.. you've got me cold. However.. that issue was never resolved, thus we sent the mail terminating the NAP.

DeletedUser

Seem to be talking about yourself there dazzy.

Daz disappeared from the world forums for a long period of time once, you know that? Now you're the only guy still keeping him here, I would think.

DeletedUser

Daz disappeared from the world forums for a long period of time once, you know that? Now you're the only guy still keeping him here, I would think.

So we must convince daz to quit? Please quit daz, my head hearts when i see z grade around here :)

DeletedUser

I sure did say that. I even have a few nifty archived reports showing retrogame attacking smintie. Oh.. and your former co-duke admitting in a mail that you ordered the attacks. I guess if you have something on us that predates that.. you've got me cold. However.. that issue was never resolved, thus we sent the mail terminating the NAP.

I don't like you for many reasons one of which is deliberate manipulation of ideas and people to achieve your own ends. Our tribes relationship failed when you took over. Prior to this we had a wonderful relationship with the previous Duke and all of your players we bordered. As soon as you took over i detected a devious and manipulative character and that is why our relationship failed. This is probably why your two co-Dukes have become inactive and this is why we are now destroying your tribe. This is why we will continue until we have destroyed you. It will not be hard because you are not a leader. You are already failing.

Side 1:
Tribes: ANARKY
Side 2:
Tribes: 1337

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 20
Difference: 40

More stats in a few hours

DeletedUser

I don't like you for many reasons one of which is deliberate manipulation of ideas and people to achieve your own ends. Our tribes relationship failed when you took over. Prior to this we had a wonderful relationship with the previous Duke and all of your players we bordered. As soon as you took over i detected a devious and manipulative character and that is why our relationship failed. This is probably why your two co-Dukes have become inactive and this is why we are now destroying your tribe. This is why we will continue until we have destroyed you. It will not be hard because you are not a leader. You are already failing.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 60
Difference: 40

More stats in a few hours

now it looking like a kicking ass. Good job firey

cimmarian

its going to get relentless from here gang........told ya so!! soon as the rest of the world starts smelling blood bye bye 1337 going the way of the bunny, mania, and anyone else that crossed us.....

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 77
Difference: 57

and for chachi

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 3
Difference: 56[/spoil]

ps where is the spoiler button?

DeletedUser

Nice stats. i kinda expected 1337 to be putting up more of a fight.

DeletedUser92705

david james 1985

ur self are an Noob and should be quiet ur the Bunny Leader in the council who sucks bunny go away from me and shut up ur self!!!
:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

david james 1985

ur self are an Noob and should be quiet ur the Bunny Leader in the council who sucks bunny go away from me and shut up ur self!!!
:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

:lol: you know where i am on the map my freind stop by some time then we will see who the noob around here is..

anyway lets get back on topic we dont need anymore flaming in this thread.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser84663

I'm still waiting to see what 1337 might have in store for Anarky :icon_neutral:

but for now, I applaud Anarky for their ennoblements (be it inactive 1337 players or not), the numbers are going up for them...

P.S. thanks firey for the 1 week stat :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Nice stats. i kinda expected 1337 to be putting up more of a fight.

They merged Pvz into them and incorporated them into an Op of sorts. And since Pvz stretches far in, they found some villages past the front to take quickly before def could be recalled.

I don't like you for many reasons one of which is deliberate manipulation of ideas and people to achieve your own ends.

No, you don't like me cuz I keep catching you in lies. So where this NAP breaking you called me on? Gonna show a report or something that predates you violating it after all your loud accusations? C'mon fiery, I've called you out on it a few times, all you can ever do is change the subject and bring it up again a few days later.

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter - might look them up or ask my two players with villages inside your territory about it again so they can give me some facts. But it just doesn't matter - coz you guys lose - badly.

Care to explain why your two co-dukes have become inactive since you declared? Maybe explain why your tribe is so full of sits and inactives its going to implode one day soon. Maybe explain how you aren't tribally support these new frontline players that you recently recruited from a tribe we both were warring.

Now that last one is interesting - your MEAT SHIELDS from mania are nothing more than that are they. You aren't supporting them anymore (after the little you sent in the first place) so why should they protect you from us? Me thinks they should know the truth don't you.

Not only are your stats crappy but your tribe is uncontrolled and you are soon to find some players leaving :)

note to self: send mails to the Mania Meat Shields - the MMS

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter - might look them up or ask my two players with villages inside your territory about it again so they can give me some facts. But it just doesn't matter - coz you guys lose - badly.

Really? If it doesn't matter why did you protest so much about being the tribe to break the NAP? Or did you just think we didn't save that evidence? Did you lie to all your new recruits about it? Is that why you brought it up? C'mon fiery, lets play this out and whip out our earliest violations and see who's lying yet again.