W47 Blog

• Thread starter Internal Server Error
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Internal Server Error

Farooq is away at the moment due to RL, but does have every intention of coming back. I'm aware it's been a while since W47 had a blog, and so I decided to throw one together for you all to read. I apologise for any discrepancies, and the lack of detail.

None-the-less, I hope you enjoy it: Clicky!

To see farooq's past blogs, I've linked them all into this thread as well.

(1) 17/06/2010
(2) 06/07/2010
(3) 31/08/2010
(4) 12/09/2010

Last edited:

tigerjaws

Nice to see a blog for w47 after a long time. You should have also included the uruz vs PwN war in the thread, but considering you were not familiar with w47 happenings, its ok. I liked the description of the wheggs vs TEC war though.

DeletedUser

Wow I was quoted in the blog, Im famous now. I think it was pretty good considering you only had our spammed forums to go by.

DeletedUser

ISE: What forum poster on W47 has annoyed you the most, and why?

Social Disorder: Guess that would be Hiphopapotamus

Success :D

Good blog and good information considering you aren't the blogger for this world

DeletedUser

Nice interview, SD. Now if only you'd let me noble you :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Nice blog
emoticon-0144-nod.gif

DeletedUser85345

Thanks, ISE. Nice blog.

I think there is still plenty of excitement to come on w47 and there are at least four very skilled large tribes that are still testing each other out.

This world may have gotten off to a slow start, and interest has been lukewarm, but I'll still be watching the politics and wars unfold with interest.

A regular blog will definitely help keep people talking, hopefully farooq will return soon.

DeletedUser

I was casually asked to fill up for Mo's absence so I would also try and help ISE in keeping the W47 Blog updated by doing every 2 weeks or so until Mo returns so that you guys don't get bored with it. /me goes to search for things going on in W47.

DeletedUser

Haha good luck :p

I'd recommend looking in the mine vs uruz area

DeletedUser

I was casually asked to fill up for Mo's absence so I would also try and help ISE in keeping the W47 Blog updated by doing every 2 weeks or so until Mo returns so that you guys don't get bored with it. /me goes to search for things going on in W47.

som :icon_eek: you here? ask me, ask me if you want any intel :lol:

DeletedUser

you can't even keep the w49 blog updated every 2 weeks :icon_cool:

DeletedUser85345

Yeah but....

W47 is so much cooler than w49 :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

There are some inaccuracies but overall its ok. There was never an official declaration vs wheggs, there was a joke official declaration which I believe is the date cited but the real start time of the war was the first wheggs operation against me.

Wheggs also didn't stop attacking me. The quality and quantity of attacks did decrease precipitously after they utterly failed to make a dent after two rounds of attacks but wheggs has plenty of inactives being internalled that get dumped on me and there appear to be several players of the mindset that they can succeed by themselves where a dozen of their tribemates coordinating together failed. Its hard for me to understand the mindset of a player who in failing to even reduce a wall level in a first set of noobish attacks tries again two weeks later with a more lackluster effort. At least make some effort to improve rather than just going back to the same well of failure over and over again :p

DeletedUser

wheggs:
-Avg. Points per player 319,264
-Avg. ODA per player 1,008,260
-Avg. ODA per player 586,739

T.E.C:
-Avg. Points per player 554,901
-Avg. ODA per player 2,381,842
-Avg. ODA per player 1,503,684

:D TEC and WHEGGS players both have two average ODA's? da-yum! we are cool! :D

Internal Server Error

Whoops! Thanks for pointing it out :icon_biggrin:

Fixed now.

DeletedUser

Do we have an estimated time for farooq's return/a new blog from another of the blog staff? I wouldn't mind having a read of one for the past week with the new declarations and what not in the past week.

Status
Not open for further replies.