HD--Hugs Deluxe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Good job guys, maybe it will be more interesting once you reach their core players.

DeletedUser51929

I predict few to delete, and the rest will face th wrath of us :D and hopefully I will villages near bam soon T_T 300-400 hours is a piss take

DeletedUser

haha, good luck Miller, your location isn't ideal for this battle but w/e just gotta push up to the fronts :)

DeletedUser

Only one thing to say in this whole thing is Lt, i use to like your posts, in this thread all i can say is </3
Also Owa the barb/ other capps really cant be put into play we are almost 2times there size and we only have almost 2times there caps so growth is even but yes we will win in growth.

DeletedUser

HD core players are the ones taking war caps right now. Our core is far removed from the action. What do you think was going to happen?

Lt, your entirety of statements around your overly precious cores and epical players you have there, waiting and lurking until we get at you, to then rip us apart, is a complete fraude.

stop whining on the pnp's and send your nobles on a trip to HD frontlines, like a lot of our members did. You're running from a fight deciding this world's end and that doesn't look pretty combined with statements that HD are huggers are you aren't afraid of fighting us.
I relocated to K36 to fight HIRE in the first war, and I ended up first in the continent after the second war ended.
Then I relocated to K98 to war BDR, a shame it never got that far
Then i relocated to K66 to maybe, because it might have been an option, war KW when i was in ND. a shame it never got that far

Luckily we declared on you guys in HD, but i didn't like the idea of just 2 fronts. Nah, i wanted a third. So i came to K33, and soon you'll see me ripping at your players high speed. Nukobles are almost up.

So please, now you never got a positive reply when you mailed me to discuss our futures, which would have included hugging, have the decency to stop running from fights, and come face us.
you try to look cool with your fancy long posts. But look at you, you're playing a pathetic game if you think tribalwars is about running. I might not be the best player around but at least i do what i must for my tribe. And even you can take an example in me, miller, mick, onny, and all the others who had the nerve to come to the frontline.

remember; you can run, but you can't hide.

DeletedUser

Wardo has a lot of truth in his statement, not only can Bam! core players move up to the front lines they can also send long-term fighting if they needed to, although I doubt that would do too good as plenty of time to prepare so there shouldn't be any excuse of HD losing villas to long range attacks or w/e (rambling again :p ) Fact is, if Bam!'s front lines are inactive or you think your players are bad and not skilled or whatever, move up to the front line yourself and take charge. Lead by example and take the initiative to bring the fight to them rather than sit back and give up or wait for them to get bored.

DeletedUser

Actually I may be the one nobling barbs faster than Bam, only took about 33 villas from Bam so far. It's Cujoo, Sigmar, Warham and MALTESE provoking the most damage. I think warham is no. 1 at this point

you just made our barbs around us bam's new target...poor us:icon_rolleyes: shame on u!:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Wardo has a lot of truth in his statement, not only can Bam! core players move up to the front lines they can also send long-term fighting if they needed to, although I doubt that would do too good as plenty of time to prepare so there shouldn't be any excuse of HD losing villas to long range attacks or w/e (rambling again :p ) Fact is, if Bam!'s front lines are inactive or you think your players are bad and not skilled or whatever, move up to the front line yourself and take charge. Lead by example and take the initiative to bring the fight to them rather than sit back and give up or wait for them to get bored.

I'm just gonna sit back and watch my surroundings :) I wonder what will happen in the end.

DeletedUser

Good luck man :) I'm sure you will do well, I'm just sick of seeing the same thing "we aren't on the front lines", if your not on the front lines it's because you don't want to be there.

lt181

So please, now you never got a positive reply when you mailed me to discuss our futures, which would have included hugging, have the decency to stop running from fights, and come face us.
you try to look cool with your fancy long posts. But look at you, you're playing a pathetic game if you think tribalwars is about running. I might not be the best player around but at least i do what i must for my tribe. And even you can take an example in me, miller, mick, onny, and all the others who had the nerve to come to the frontline.

remember; you can run, but you can't hide.

Look, I barely know who you are, so please don't think anything I've said here applies to you.

I will say that you are an absolute hero for moving to the front lines of K33. Not only a hero, but you've become my hero.

Another legend has been born. Don't listen to the detractors who tell you you are nothing. That you've just decided to jump to the front lines because you know that you have half of the world's population in your tribe, and with a huge portion of the rest of the world sitting back because they are afraid of being unknowingly merged into your tribe as they sleep. Those people just don't understand!

Keep it up. You're changing the world.

DeletedUser

All you had to do was eat the isolated Or.D in the west who had limited support, could you get the job done? of course you couldn't.

To be fair, that's a little generous for them :lol:. Their attempts to take out Shauntage and a few other accounts up there were shockingly dire, my support from Thras took less of a beating then when I attacked myself accidently :lol:.

Not true. OrD went to war with RMC, without even a nice message saying the NAP was null and void.

Didn't we give you a three day warning? I thought we did :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Look, I barely know who you are, so please don't think anything I've said here applies to you.

I will say that you are an absolute hero for moving to the front lines of K33. Not only a hero, but you've become my hero.

Another legend has been born. Don't listen to the detractors who tell you you are nothing. That you've just decided to jump to the front lines because you know that you have half of the world's population in your tribe, and with a huge portion of the rest of the world sitting back because they are afraid of being unknowingly merged into your tribe as they sleep. Those people just don't understand!

Keep it up. You're changing the world.

I don't have to be a hero, or whatever, i like to have fun in this game and fun involves risks. A 400h noble trip down south interested me, even with our allies there that got beaten and only enemies and 'other' villages remaining, with little tribal support.
Maybe there are people only relocating because they feel over-safe in their other K's, but that's not me and I doubt that's the spirit of eager fighters. And don't you think the bam! cluster is fairly big enough to risk it having villages somewhere less safe and tucked away between yellow blue and grey? 82k villages is a lot more than Or.D had those days mate.

what you said doesn't have to apply to me, to have what i say apply to you so don't comment me like that.
your tone in this post is absolutely hilarious in my opinion, it feels like you have nothing better to say, because you feel hopeless and desperate. the complete opposite of your fighting stance in your former posts. Seriously, get your act together and either live with the fact that your "little" tribe is falling apart and cry, or fight and at least regain some of the dignity granted to you over years.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

3. Bam! starts in on Ord, and right away Ord starts talking about stopping the war (hmmm coincidence?)

I lol'ed. the answer would be yes. see mick's post for that. and Dom's reply.

DeletedUser

Maybe to you. If it is, think about it before you start rambling again.

DeletedUser51929

nah, Wardo just speaks in Wikipedia language :p he's that smart XD

Status
Not open for further replies.