I guess we still are a merging world

Heavyreigns

Once again this is freaking too funny. You guys should go on the road, do a few clubs. You could make like 20 bucks.

So the hug tribe of the world has no friends and will be gangbanged? Oxy-moron. Fishing for intel won't work.

Subv figures we are annoying and sweeps west? Pirana has decided subv is annoying and will sweep east.

Alot of tribes think they have alot of buddies. Truth is most are plotting against you. I don't care how long you have been hugging. My ability to not blab all over the ex forums has begotten much info. I poke my head in here to see if any intel is out there from time to time but there rarely is. Most here have betrayed the trust of others and will never be taken seriously again. Not all mind you, I have seen a couple of new guys that shoot straight from the hip. They just don't know externals are for trolls. (trolling etc) Flaming is pointless so i won't put it down as a use.

To answer all the questions about who and why I recruit and why I do what I do and what am I going to do....? None of your business and never was. I only aim to win W48 and my methods are my own. Many proclaimed great dukes have come and gone. Alot of I'm gonna help you out buddy and steer you and your tribe up a creek and take away your paddle fellows still exist.

As it is not my job to keep you informed or even read this junk, I won't be following up on this or any other post I make. I just don't care about this mess. It is good for a laugh or 2 though. When I see a common thread concerning myself or my guys I will say what I feel. Often times hard to read and just fuel for the fire but mehh that's me. I have found that the tribes that do the most talking either have the most problems or are the most devious. One tribe does stand alone in this though; one that was quietly strong arming a few tribes along it's path. They are now most present in these forums. Gathering much needed support. Only problem is, the tribes that played ball with these guys in the past no longer exist. The one that remains knows all to well how they play the game. Took me all of 1 day to see this.

Anyway nough said.

Repinski

Maybe the players in SubV aren't bored because they aren't hugging but involved in major conflicts quite often.

QFT.

If PIRANA didn't hug the west of the world they would have targets to hit. But no, instead they hugged their way to rank 2 and now have great players, bored out of their minds, and about ready to hit delete.

Not to mention I know quite a few that hate the leadership of PIRANA and are only associated with them because there are no other decent tribe around because everything got hugged.

[1:37:38 PM] ******: I have no dam targets besides *beep* M-E and even they are right near the dam 59 hour mark

[1:31:24 PM] ******: haha lame haha you just officaly made DIE part of piranha haha
[1:31:55 PM] ******: I like not being considered part of that lol
[1:32:03 PM] ******: if i had other options i would be part of it
[1:32:33 PM] ******: wouldnt

seigneurdemort

Once again this is freaking too funny. You guys should go on the road, do a few clubs. You could make like 20 bucks.

So the hug tribe of the world has no friends and will be gangbanged? Oxy-moron. Fishing for intel won't work.

Subv figures we are annoying and sweeps west? Pirana has decided subv is annoying and will sweep east.

Alot of tribes think they have alot of buddies. Truth is most are plotting against you. I don't care how long you have been hugging. My ability to not blab all over the ex forums has begotten much info. I poke my head in here to see if any intel is out there from time to time but there rarely is. Most here have betrayed the trust of others and will never be taken seriously again. Not all mind you, I have seen a couple of new guys that shoot straight from the hip. They just don't know externals are for trolls. (trolling etc) Flaming is pointless so i won't put it down as a use.

To answer all the questions about who and why I recruit and why I do what I do and what am I going to do....? None of your business and never was. I only aim to win W48 and my methods are my own. Many proclaimed great dukes have come and gone. Alot of I'm gonna help you out buddy and steer you and your tribe up a creek and take away your paddle fellows still exist.

As it is not my job to keep you informed or even read this junk, I won't be following up on this or any other post I make. I just don't care about this mess. It is good for a laugh or 2 though. When I see a common thread concerning myself or my guys I will say what I feel. Often times hard to read and just fuel for the fire but mehh that's me. I have found that the tribes that do the most talking either have the most problems or are the most devious. One tribe does stand alone in this though; one that was quietly strong arming a few tribes along it's path. They are now most present in these forums. Gathering much needed support. Only problem is, the tribes that played ball with these guys in the past no longer exist. The one that remains knows all to well how they play the game. Took me all of 1 day to see this.

Anyway nough said.

For someone who doesn't want to talk...you sure are long winded.

DeletedUser

Alot of tribes think they have alot of buddies. Truth is most are plotting against you.

Dam guess I knew I shouldnt of been so nice before I put the knife into RC's back, knew I shouldnt of accepted that friend request this week on skype :icon_rolleyes: OR maybe its just the west that plots and back stabs and we are just up front :icon_cool:

I have seen a couple of new guys that shoot straight from the hip. They just don't know externals are for trolls. (trolling etc) Flaming is pointless so i won't put it down as a use.

Yet you post :icon_rolleyes:

And why?? this is tttttttttoooooooooooooo funny, how are you selective with 120 members, and accademy and surrounded by purple. Anyone you didnt include? Yeah if winning the world is using Links method of EVERYONE hug and create one tribe/family. You do know that was a joke dont you and not really real?

No one thinks they are a great duke, we just get on with it. Guess we dont need to make big speeches justifying ourselves :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

He is a pro at talking in circles hopefully he doesn't lead the same way. You won't make any progress walking in circles. Better learn how to drop your shoulder and charge the lines or you won't make that first down.

DeletedUser

are u taking stabs at us ? What have we point whores done to u. we want to hug but none want to hug us. i got a better idea. take the top 40 of your tribe and act like real piranas. maybe u should just go back to tuna, or maybe sardeen. all i know is that is it really wise to jump in the water with a great white while u have a cut on u?? just some fruit for some thought.

DeletedUser

Heavy seems to like walking in circles... alot of the flaming of his post that I would have done is already posted on here by people such as Ketzak, walshaw.

Lol! If there is anybody looking for a funny quote to put in their sig, here it is on a platter.

Go ahead and declare then, stop hugging half the world and do some fighting. Show the entire community what the PLANKTON Piranhas are made of.

DeletedUser

so when is pirana gonna war subv, and after a few days is subv then gonna merge into pirana?

DeletedUser

I doubt you will ever see a merge from SubV especially with Pirana.

DeletedUser

Ades just instigating a fight :D ...but i imagine that it is brewing anyway hehe

DeletedUser

I think its because they love us Ade. Playground games and all that

DeletedUser

Maybe the players in SubV aren't bored because they aren't hugging but involved in major conflicts quite often.

What do you call Brave! and Mighty?

Every tribe in this world is guilty of hugging to some extent. EB-Gb's has been warring with various tribes (albeit terrible ones, SOB being the most noteworthy unfortunately), this entire time.

NSM was taken out in about 2 weeks or less.

SOB has been a long project due to massive turtling and inactivity and quitting on that side of the world. We've lost about 75% of our gnome members to other worlds or otherwise. Almost all of the CD members are gone now, so it's basically Bunnub and others who are trying to long range noble.

The "war" with AND has really only just started, but I haven't seen a single decent attack from them yet, they'll basically be just as much of a pushover as they were the first time we kicked them out of k37. I think it's hilarious that they declared war on us, considering the lack of attacking they've done. I just did a nonchalant op against 3 members of AND over last weekend where I just sent out about 40 nukes and cleared every single village, and was only retaliated against with 2 nukes. Neither of which were full and got destroyed.

The comment having to due with this world being boring is the slow unit speed, the very short noble range and the increasing in inactivity. It's not exactly a hot prospect to village hop over 2 k's to *start* building a cluster that can take on another tribe, so most players don't do it, stay on their side of the world and then quit.

DeletedUser

Yooh Now have Chosen also deciding to starting Hugging with their Academy tribe called Chosex

DeletedUser

That sword cuts both ways. Especially since Mighty is between EB-GBs and SubV.

I never claimed eb-gb's weren't hugging in some way. I'm just commenting on the guy who said that if we have a problem with boredom maybe we should be like SubV and not hug.

Repinski

Yooh Now have Chosen also deciding to starting Hugging with their Academy tribe called Chosex

I highly doubt that is real. Just a fake academy. Chosen has 50 members, they have no need for an academy as they are 5/12th of the member limit. Chosex is obviously a sham.

DeletedUser

I never claimed eb-gb's weren't hugging in some way. I'm just commenting on the guy who said that if we have a problem with boredom maybe we should be like SubV and not hug.

Selected alliances and diplomacy is not hugging. An over abundance of diplomacy is hugging. There is a difference.

DeletedUser

Yeah liuke SYN we have way too many tribes on our diplomacy page :)