HD--Hugs Deluxe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As i know that CP and Dom loves me.....i want to offer you guys a 2x1 fight before i leave TW. :D

My best to all.

DeletedUser9021

Didn't we give you a three day warning? I thought we did :icon_confused:

Nope. I made some comments about it at the time in the war thread, but it didn't seem like such a big deal so I didn't press the point overmuch.

Spilled milk anyway. But I just wanted to point out that those who weren't in power at the time shouldn't make presumptions about what went down. Just like I don't really like all of this anti-RMC sentiment that I've been hearing about. FEAR and RMC did most of the capping against O~SIN, there were months where HIRE barely got above 50 caps. We didn't complain then, so former HIRE members beating their chest now about that whole war seems incredibly silly to me and unworthy of that spectacular alliance, which was based on mutual respect and faith in each other.

Lt181 helped me fight DEATH and FEAR when RIM was still around, sending nukes and support. HIRE did nothing to help us against SIN, DEATH and FEAR. If you want to talk about the ancient past and give him crap for his supposed lack of action, you'd better not have a HIRE background.

Like I said, if you weren't in the top back then, don't presume you know what went on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick876

I don't believe one member of HIRE has claimed anything about SIN war. If you can find a quote that would be good, we talk about the ~Or.D~ war. Everyone knows when HIRE was first formed it did not participate in the SIN war actively due to spending resources eating there core up. That was there priority, no one in HIRE disagree's with that fact. The "crap for his lack of action" is near the end of the Or.D war, not the SIN war. Where he approached us for an alliance, and we said show us what you can do and then we will think about it.

DeletedUser

As i know that CP and Dom loves me.....i want to offer you guys a 2x1 fight before i leave TW. :D

You'll have to convince me to come back first... Good luck with that :lol:

Dom hasnt played in ages :p

I think it's coming up to a year now? :icon_confused:

Nope. I made some comments about it at the time in the war thread, but it didn't seem like such a big deal so I didn't press the point overmuch.

Spilled milk anyway. But I just wanted to point out that those who weren't in power at the time shouldn't make presumptions about what went down. Just like I don't really like all of this anti-RMC sentiment that I've been hearing about. FEAR and RMC did most of the capping against O~SIN, there were months where HIRE barely got above 50 caps. We didn't complain then, so former HIRE members beating their chest now about that whole war seems incredibly silly to me and unworthy of that spectacular alliance, which was based on mutual respect and faith in each other.

Lt181 helped me fight DEATH and FEAR when RIM was still around, sending nukes and support. HIRE did nothing to help us against SIN, DEATH and FEAR. If you want to talk about the ancient past and give him crap for his supposed lack of action, you'd better not have a HIRE background.

Like I said, if you weren't in the top back then, don't presume you know what went on.

I was involved with the top, indirectly though at the time I believe, but largely inactive during the start of the war due to some issues in real life that took a good month to resolve. I did however, read through every council thread past and present in both the council forums and the archive after the event.

You should know me better than to presume I wouldn't be near the top Hench :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Right, my intention was to give a 24 hour warning indeed, not 3 days, but then I heard that 4 or 5 players had already sent attacks so then I thought a surprise attack would be a better advantage for us, and it was...at least as thegamefreak was concerned. I wanted to take that noob out ever since he was in hire-s.

DeletedUser

nah, Wardo just speaks in Wikipedia language :p he's that smart XD

smart? me? i'm 17 and haven't even had 1 class in univ. i'm not even at the beginning of my smartness :icon_redface:

and i can second it that we meant to respect a 24h warning time. Didn't turn out that way... shame on us. well, spilled milk indeed.
(and before i get comments that no one knows me and i don't know anything, yes i was at the top then, i read and heard everything that went on at our side of the show.)

Originally Posted by killer352
thats gay

best contribution as standalone post: +1

DeletedUser51929

smart? me? i'm 17 and haven't even had 1 class in univ. i'm not even at the beginning of my smartness :icon_redface:

Learn how to be moddest XD I'm 17 and a decade behind you XD

You'll have to convince me to come back first... Good luck with that
I think it's coming up to a year now? :icon_confused:

tis what I was thinking, but in the back of my mind I cant get round that it's been that long :p

and lucasdom, play world 100 Dom will kill you there :D

lt181

Everyone knows when HIRE was first formed it did not participate in the SIN war actively due to spending resources eating there core up. That was there priority, no one in HIRE disagree's with that fact.

So, it's okay for Hire to spend resources to secure their area. When I allocate my resources in this manner, you jump down my throat. You admission makes me feel better as it proves you hold me to a higher standard than the rest of your tribemates. You expect more out of me, and I've let you down. I understand the fervor now.

The "crap for his lack of action" is near the end of the Or.D war, not the SIN war. Where he approached us for an alliance, and we said show us what you can do and then we will think about it.

Let me just address this subject area now. I haven't done much on this world in game. I've done nothing here that I'm proud of. I've admitted this fact often. That said, I still bet I've done just about as much as most of your guys. I've killed two top 20 players in the last year. One time taking just under 100 villas on the first day of the op, the second guy was over 100 villages on the first day of the op, and 300 in the first three days. I've also participated heavily during war time operations when I was a younger player on the world, and generally led Sov in caps when we fought.

That said, I reiterate that I've done nothing important here. When we argue, I'm not arguing that I've done anything. I'm simply arguing that there is a high probability that I'm better than you. There is a difference between past performance, and ability. That's all I'm saying about that.

Lastly, I'd like to bring up another inconsistancy in the disinformation propagated on this forum. These gentlemen would lead W6 forum reader to believe that the "excuse" I've used (distance) to argue my admittedly inadaquate war cap record is inconsequential. Yet, of all the attacks sent to players in my tribe, very few have been sent to me. In fact, I've received 20 attacks...And those attacks consisted of...Yes....22 scouts each. From 14 hours away :icon_rolleyes:

Why in the world would the best tribe on the server, really probably the best tribe ever, not attack the mouth of the south? I mean, it's apparent that I'm on their minds. So, why not kill me?

The answer is that HD understands that if they want to kill me, they have to get closer to me. That, in fact, distance does impede one's ability to engage efficiently. If distance impedes them, it's logical to conclude that my "excuse" is more of a reason.

But, I get it. HD expects more of me than they do of their own tribe. I'm glad I don't have an ego, otherwise it would start to become seriously inflated.

DeletedUser

Dom........

If i remeber well....you were the one that told that was looking for me with CP.
I don't have to make you come back.....like i said before.........you did some fakes at me thats was nothing. (i did even remember) - (maybe this make you come back?) :D

And................i dont have time to play anymore. I was looking for one last chalenge.......but looks like some people has to hide behind 2/3 of the world.

And....Miller......why look at w100? are you on?? Don't you want this??? You can take another guy with you. :D

My best to all

DeletedUser

That said, I reiterate that I've done nothing important here. When we argue, I'm not arguing that I've done anything. I'm simply arguing that there is a high probability that I'm better than you. There is a difference between past performance, and ability. That's all I'm saying about that.

true, but you can't blame us for not believing you if you do nihil, zero nothing that we can see.
I took in 3k attack on my mere 400k points-account of isolated villages with about 100k troops of tribemates on w1.nl and they got 1 village off of me (which i retook 2 days after). But you don't hear me slandering that over the forums over and over again to compensate the losses and mistakes i make in here.
people without any ability have low chances making it to this gamestage (altough it is possible) so yes lt, you can be really skilled. But when the time comes to prove it, your mouth keeps talking but your axe stays put.

Lastly, I'd like to bring up another inconsistancy in the disinformation propagated on this forum. These gentlemen would lead W6 forum reader to believe that the "excuse" I've used (distance) to argue my admittedly inadaquate war cap record is inconsequential. Yet, of all the attacks sent to players in my tribe, very few have been sent to me. In fact, I've received 20 attacks...And those attacks consisted of...Yes....22 scouts each. From 14 hours away :icon_rolleyes:

Why in the world would the best tribe on the server, really probably the best tribe ever, not attack the mouth of the south? I mean, it's apparent that I'm on their minds. So, why not kill me?

The answer is that HD understands that if they want to kill me, they have to get closer to me. That, in fact, distance does impede one's ability to engage efficiently. If distance impedes them, it's logical to conclude that my "excuse" is more of a reason.

But, I get it. HD expects more of me than they do of their own tribe. I'm glad I don't have an ego, otherwise it would start to become seriously inflated.

:lol: you do always turn the facts about 720° to try point them our way do you?

do the maths LT, we traveled from e.g. K9 to K34. right to your front. a front means to be backed by your tribe with the enemy at the other side. This while, as stated before, you didn't move anywhere.
If we would do as you suggested, that would be a travel from, e.g. K9 to K41, that would be more than 150% the former distance.

And honestly, i don't mind the distance involved such an action, but you seem to find that, to prove that we are no less than you, we should be the ones traveling into a sea of bam. While on contrary bam doesn't have to do a thing.
Doesn't that, even in your mind that's making some hypocritical twists on this forum, seem a tad unfair?

And yes lt, we expect from our enemies the same as we do from our tribemembers. The fact that you do not meet up to that, means you are not as worth full as our tribe members. And because of that, you lose. We're blaming you for doing and being less than us. And that's costing you the war.

it would make sense throwing in an old saying; "May the best win". which sums it up quite nicely :)

DeletedUser

I'd like to correct a few things

" 1. War ORD "
we did this for a long time to help you guys bam! = what's left of RMC so don't dry to make a differentation. We entered this war to help RMC.

"2. Ask Bam! to help"

Why would we asked that? we were winning big time .

Only thing we asked if you wanted to cooperate , since you wanted an alliance.

"3. Bam! starts in on Ord, and right away Ord starts talking about stopping the war (hmmm coincidence?)"

nah we won enough, it was time to consolidate our spoils of war.

"4. Hire starts talking about killing Manooka. "Showing Him who is boss".
5. Hire recruits Manooka"

For myself i really wanted to have mmc in our tribe, some others were friends of warsigmar and manoka for a long time. whats the problem.

you got tornado aking faustolpt duriguta ... (and yes i do realize it's your reaction towards our recruitments)

"6. Hire merges with Ord creating a tribe of over 100 members which is close to half of the world. "

at your glory point Bam fear and koalas had like over 75 members . that the fear merge turned out bet and that bam players deleted due to boredom before this war , sn't our fault

"7. Hire contacts Fear so that they will attack Bam! because half of the world wasn't enough. They didn't want to fight alone. "

hire was allies to fear from the moment fear existed:)
we always worked together, but after paj marke snafu leaving, the relations become far more less intense, so did their fighting spirit

"8. Hire talks to individual players that recently joined Bam! to try to get them to break off the tribe in return for going soft on them. "

tell me why you recruited our ex members like warrior of dark satan and vindicated

"Now, in terms of the abandons. Yes, we take abandons. Look at the map. You don't have to be a brain surgeon to understand the position Bam! is in in relation to HD. HD's area is nice and blue because they take everybody they can get. Our area is not. That's a disadvantage. Duh. "

vicious circle my friend.

"In any case, even if you think eating abandons is bad, what is worse? Here at Bam! we've consistently tried to go smaller while everyone else goes bigger. We've wanted a situation where it was small tribe against small tribe. HD has gone the opposite direction. "

Why would you go for a smaller tribe? the only thing you have to cut is in inactive accounts. But you recruited many inactives.

"HD core players are the ones taking war caps right now. Our core is far removed from the action. What do you think was going to happen? Had carlott not deleted, I would have beaten his ass, and that's just a fact. But, he did delete, so now I've got to send hundreds of hours away, while HD core players get a nice little border war. Good for you. The fact that you're winning by a couple hundred caps is sick. Shame on you. "

Plz stop complaining and fight now. when you wait till we're at the door of your coreplayers we'll be 3times your size. Then you can complain about that fact lol.

+

you probably didnt noticed many players like mick don't have a border war, they did the effort to relocate.

"The fact of the matter is this. I'm not going anywhere, and neither are my core players. There will come a time when our borders meet, and that time will come soonish. When it does, you're gonna find out that winning a war isn't only about spamming a couple hundred nukes and waiting until the player quits."

So tell me how do you win wars then?
you rather noble a 30 mill player then seeing him hitting delete or seeing him to give up?

"Until then, I will continue to laugh at you. As I've said before, you've hugged your way to first place. Enjoy it."

You seem to forgot that Hire capped his way to the first spot.

Look me mick huw conman onny (no offense to those i didnt name, i just want to list 5persons) have capped probably more then whole rmc together.

One last addition: You're complaining about our size. did you forget the size of RMC in the old days at their peak? AND WHO was duke then? and wasn't rmc more then 2times the size of hire in member amount.

DeletedUser

I even forgot to say . your excuse about your top core players who aren't located good enough to do damage isn't 100% correct.

Player ranking for the continent 12Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Total villages
4 TNTdestroyer Bam! 3,15 Mio. 320 3.084

Player ranking for the continent 33Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Total villages
5 Gruss Bam! 2,85 Mio. 280 2.959

Player ranking for the continent 43Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Total villages
1 lucasdom Bam! 3,22 Mio. 339 3.139

Player ranking for the continent 45Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Total villages
9 Nestra Bam! 967.546 91 3.913

And on another note.

If i read between the lines you are saying your frontline players : stonesour, otto, kickerchick , alfacentury, butonel, dinualbert (yes i know he's sitted and tribeless) , churchill, gruss, tntdestroyer are all crappy players because they're not buffering the core?

Normally a duke would back up his frontline players who do all the work.
I always heard and believed you were a good duke, so I honestly hope you live up to this

I hope my insinuation is wrong, and that you aren't using them as meat shields , while you wait for the clash between the top core players and HD.

If i'm not wrong, i'd suggest you start eating the meat from the other side, then we'll meet faster lol :p
No seriously, if the frontline players are crap, just help them.

DeletedUser

concrete if you wanna see if we are crap why dont ya fight us?

DeletedUser

If I'm not wrong, we left Death and formed FEAR because onemorecigar wanted to declare on RMC without a tribe decision and be allied to O~Sin instead, but the majority of us never agreed to it, so we left. Since when did I remember fighting RIM, when FEAR started, if it was disbanded? One thing I probably don't know would be if RIM did fight DEATH since I was not in it from the very beginning or reading forums to update myself, because at that time, I was busy focused on other wars instead, when I was in BDR. We fought O~Sin and 2 other tribes which split, coming from O~Sin, but afterwords, that's it.

So yea....

lt181

I'd like to correct a few things

"2. Ask Bam! to help"

Why would we asked that? we were winning big time .

Only thing we asked if you wanted to cooperate , since you wanted an alliance.

So, you did ask for help? Or you didn't? I'm confused. Let ME clarify something here as well. My desire for a relationship is well documented here. And...It's true! I thought the Hire guys were the best left in the world. Moreover, I knew them the best, and I liked them the best. However, the desire for a relationship wasn't one sided. I had numerous conversations with Hire leadership that indicated that they were interested in the same goals.

"3. Bam! starts in on Ord, and right away Ord starts talking about stopping the war (hmmm coincidence?)"

nah we won enough, it was time to consolidate our spoils of war.

Then it was a coincidence? A war that lasted a year(s) came to an end a month after our guy started capping villas? Good for you.

"4. Hire starts talking about killing Manooka. "Showing Him who is boss".
5. Hire recruits Manooka"

For myself i really wanted to have mmc in our tribe, some others were friends of warsigmar and manoka for a long time. whats the problem.
The problem isn't the recruitment of Manoka. Let me be clear about that. I tried to recruit him myself tbh, as I believe him to be skilled. The problem is that what you did was different from what you said you were going to do. Your tribe said it was going to knock him off the face of the world, and you recruited him less than a week after planning the op. In the words of killer...That's gay. And, I have nothing against the guy, I like him personally (what I know of him). I just find it funny, and telling that your core guys were so gung-ho about killing a player but the second you could recruit him you did. Maybe it's just me.

"6. Hire merges with Ord creating a tribe of over 100 members which is close to half of the world. "

at your glory point Bam fear and koalas had like over 75 members . that the fear merge turned out bet and that bam players deleted due to boredom before this war , sn't our fault

So? Bam! and Fear are different tribes. You're comparing three different tribes to your one tribe...And...75 is still less than 100 plus right? LMAO.

"7. Hire contacts Fear so that they will attack Bam! because half of the world wasn't enough. They didn't want to fight alone. "

hire was allies to fear from the moment fear existed:)
we always worked together, but after paj marke snafu leaving, the relations become far more less intense, so did their fighting spirit

"8. Hire talks to individual players that recently joined Bam! to try to get them to break off the tribe in return for going soft on them. "

tell me why you recruited our ex members like warrior of dark satan and vindicated

Concrete the problem here is that your guys say one thing and do another. I hear all the time how skilled you guys are. Go back and reread these forums, and you'll see a bunch of guys on your side beating their chests. The problem though is that if you are that skilled, then why are you depending SO much on recruitment and diplomacy? If you really are that skilled, you don't need to depend on those aspects of tw at this stage of the game.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not bashing diplomacy. It's one of the aspects of TW that I enjoy. But, there is a difference to Tribalwars 2 years ago on W6, and tribalwars right now. Using diplomacy as much as you have, to me, indicates that your leaders don't have as much confidence in your players as you claim.

you probably didnt noticed many players like mick don't have a border war, they did the effort to relocate.

Mick is doing a fine job. I've given him credit previously. But, his account symbolizes the differences between his tribe and mine. He can afford to move 8 K's away because his cluster is totally blue. He has 2 times as many players, and must worry about no other fronts. I must.

One last addition: You're complaining about our size. did you forget the size of RMC in the old days at their peak? AND WHO was duke then? and wasn't rmc more then 2times the size of hire in member amount.

So? I can't control what RMC has done in the past. When at it's peak (under Hench's leadership) the world was a considerably different place than it is now. Having a hundred players isn't necessarily a bad thing when the world has 5000 active players. It's quite another when the world has less than 220 active players. I mean really. Can't we agree that a tribe should not, ever, have close to half of the world's population in it?

DeletedUser

He has been, from the very beginning. lol

It is so funny see you now su...... their balls.

Yeps.....thats a game for mens.

My best to all.

ps: Don and CP.......3 days until i left. Gimme a reason to stay. :D
Don't hide behind the world..........:D

DeletedUser

]So, you did ask for help? Or you didn't? I'm confused. Let ME clarify something here as well. My desire for a relationship is well documented here. And...It's true! I thought the Hire guys were the best left in the world. Moreover, I knew them the best, and I liked them the best. However, the desire for a relationship wasn't one sided. I had numerous conversations with Hire leadership that indicated that they were interested in the same goals.

I also wanted to establish an alliance, you know that. i did my best, so did others, but i guess we all know where it went wrong.

"Then it was a coincidence? A war that lasted a year(s) came to an end a month after our guy started capping villas? Good for you. "

capping vills? you mean nobling panzergrenadier, a tribalhopper right in your core at the end of the worl k10 k70

The problem isn't the recruitment of Manoka. Let me be clear about that. I tried to recruit him myself tbh, as I believe him to be skilled. The problem is that what you did was different from what you said you were going to do. Your tribe said it was going to knock him off the face of the world, and you recruited him less than a week after planning the op. In the words of killer...That's gay. And, I have nothing against the guy, I like him personally (what I know of him). I just find it funny, and telling that your core guys were so gung-ho about killing a player but the second you could recruit him you did. Maybe it's just me.

I agree the things that been said before we recruited him, were kinda misplaced and unthoughtful. as he's a good player and a good asset to our team.

"So? Bam! and Fear are different tribes. You're comparing three different tribes to your one tribe...And...75 is still less than 100 plus right? LMAO. "

yes 75 is less then 108. but you should be considering that your coreplayers were bigger, when this war started you had 13 top 20 players ;). I also counted the K's dominated at that point. I guess it was like a 42-53 relation. or you really so outnumbered when your opponent is 1,2 or 1,25 your size. i've seen many more unbalanced wars in several worlds.
And the plan was to merge fear completely in Bam so i can add your tribes.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not bashing diplomacy. It's one of the aspects of TW that I enjoy. But, there is a difference to Tribalwars 2 years ago on W6, and tribalwars right now. Using diplomacy as much as you have, to me, indicates that your leaders don't have as much confidence in your players as you claim.

You forgot people always talk, and some players from kw, o sin or.d have been wanting to fight RMC for a long time. why wouldnt we allow them to fight you at our side?

Btw i'm 100% sure Hire would beat Bam's ass anyday. if we were sure our south side and east side was safe. like your west side (end of the map) and south side (inactive fear) is completely safe. But ou got to think further about diplomacy with the other tribes. it's always better to become one solid tribe then 3 or 4 different tribes, you never know some players get seduced by bam! to attack us in our back.

"Mick is doing a fine job. I've given him credit previously. But, his account symbolizes the differences between his tribe and mine. He can afford to move 8 K's away because his cluster is totally blue. He has 2 times as many players, and must worry about no other fronts. I must. "

Your cluster is also total blue. Ok i know you also have many grey, but you shouldnt be paranoid, those grey villages will not attack you. You also should fear deathstars, they're easy to remove at this stage of the game. and what other fronts? k31 k32 k42 k41 ?

So? I can't control what RMC has done in the past. When at it's peak (under Hench's leadership) the world was a considerably different place than it is now. Having a hundred players isn't necessarily a bad thing when the world has 5000 active players. It's quite another when the world has less than 220 active players. I mean really. Can't we agree that a tribe should not, ever, have close to half of the world's population in it?

You didnt watched worlds 12 and 18 (i'm there)

On w12 they declared DNY victorious with 100% dominance
on w18 we are ending the end game mode: currently 98% dominance. still over 200members.

But the aim of a world is to ever win the world. According to tw mods you need to forfill certain conditions:

Max 1tribe:
all the world should be in that tribe (after a while they disallow enemies to restart)
100% world dominance.

this is our goal. we're now 108members.

i'm sure when the war is done we'll be down to something like 80members, if we count that inactives and death accounts and victims of the war won't be there then.

What's wrong with ending a world with 80 victorious players?

DeletedUser

He has been, from the very beginning. lol

i have no interest in exchanging words or anything with you, as i have no respect whatsoever for you for ditching the tribe selfishly and then coming on here to ( like lucas said ) suck their balls, the ditching of the tribe was enough for me to lose respect ( if i even had any ) for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.