HD--Hugs Deluxe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i have no interest in exchanging words or anything with you, as i have no respect whatsoever for you for ditching the tribe selfishly and then coming on here to ( like lucas said ) suck their balls, the ditching of the tribe was enough for me to lose respect ( if i even had any ) for you.

pfff, get over it. I didn't suck anyone's balls, pretty much I didn't come to them asking for anything, they just simply decided not to hit me and I decided not to hit them either. So don't even bring no bs. And don't blame me for ditching BAM!, I totally did my part but nobody was there with me, so it was totally a lost cause for me to even fight anymore. You guys don't even care about your own members and I can tell that for sure.. You guys are the main reason I lost interests in my own members also and I did what I did, so you guys will learn from it yourselves, when you don't take care of your members. I honestly don't care anywhere between all the friends I made in BAM! right now, the only thing I care now, would be the ones I made in FEAR and those that perished in FEAR. So stop crying.

DeletedUser

It is so funny see you now su...... their balls.

Yeps.....thats a game for mens.

My best to all.

ps: Don and CP.......3 days until i left. Gimme a reason to stay. :D
Don't hide behind the world..........:D

I ain't sucking balls, If I was, I'd be in their tribe or at least helping them. what I did was do my own research and put him on the spot.

Big difference. Besides, do I care about your opinion? Is that gonna hurt my feelings?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

pfff, get over it. I didn't suck anyone's balls, pretty much I didn't come to them asking for anything, they just simply decided not to hit me and I decided not to hit them either. So don't even bring no bs. And don't blame me for ditching BAM!, I totally did my part but nobody was there with me, so it was totally a lost cause for me to even fight anymore. You guys don't even care about your own members and I can tell that for sure.. You guys are the main reason I lost interests in my own members also and I did what I did, so you guys will learn from it yourselves, when you don't take care of your members. I honestly don't care anywhere between all the friends I made in BAM! right now, the only thing I care now, would be the ones I made in FEAR and those that perished in FEAR. So stop crying.

bollocks, just cos you were too blind to do anything. we werent there to wipe your ass for you. had you asked for support or whatever other help you need we wouldve given it you if you needed it like all our members that participate. But no you run off to avoid fighting and have an easy game, and you keep staclking us with your 2 accounts which you let die.

DeletedUser

Then it was a coincidence? A war that lasted a year(s) came to an end a month after our guy started capping villas? Good for you.

If you would do some research, or stuck your head out of your ass some more, you'll know both HIRE and ORD had more caps in 2 weeks than bam got in a month. That does indeed mean the netto difference wasn't as big but as concrete says, those capped villages you talk about were from the tribehopper panzergrenadier that didn't do shit to keep them, so Or.D couldn't have cared less about losing them.

lt181 said:
He can afford to move 8 K's away because his cluster is totally blue. He has 2 times as many players, and must worry about no other fronts. I must.

if you have so many fronts why do i only see barb caps in your stats? those dangerous (although imaginary) fronts don't move themselves you know, if you ever want to get rid of them you'll have to fight. you know, send nukes and nobles at real players.

prove me wrong here mate, and present to me 1 of your fronts that actually pose a threat to your account. If you don't have any i'll just assume you're surrounded by inactives, barbs, and tribemembers. Kind of makes your statement utterly void.

lt181 said:
Can't we agree that a tribe should not, ever, have close to half of the world's population in it?

to what end? end up having 40 players, with 20 in each tribe, fighting each other with each over 200million points or something?

we managed to group up half of the world for one united goal; kicking your asses. live with it, die with it.

DeletedUser

bollocks, just cos you were too blind to do anything. we werent there to wipe your ass for you. had you asked for support or whatever other help you need we wouldve given it you if you needed it like all our members that participate. But no you run off to avoid fighting and have an easy game, and you keep staclking us with your 2 accounts which you let die.

I did ask for support but let's put it this way, that support didn't even get there in time anyway when I asked for it, coming from BAM!. I relied on two FEAR members and them two only, so I would actually give my appreciation to them, than to you guys. You think I've had an easy game all these years? I believe I've had more difficult battles than you can ever have put together, only thing I knew was just fight and never make it easy for my enemy. I got nothing to prove to anyone, because I proved myself with that already. Fighting for you guys was not even worth it and I proved myself wrong.

Also, since when am I stalking you guys? I don't even bother knowing much about what's going on in BAM!, because I know there isn't anything interesting to know about it anyway. If it was me and the old FEAR members, I swear I wouldn't ever leave the team, even If I knew I would be wiped out anyway, but since that isn't the case, I left and I don't feel bad about it, because honestly I've been alone before I joined BAM!.

lt181

If you would do some research, or stuck your head out of your ass some more, you'll know both HIRE and ORD had more caps in 2 weeks than bam got in a month. That does indeed mean the netto difference wasn't as big but as concrete says, those capped villages you talk about were from the tribehopper panzergrenadier that didn't do shit to keep them, so Or.D couldn't have cared less about losing them.

if you have so many fronts why do i only see barb caps in your stats? those dangerous (although imaginary) fronts don't move themselves you know, if you ever want to get rid of them you'll have to fight. you know, send nukes and nobles at real players.

prove me wrong here mate, and present to me 1 of your fronts that actually pose a threat to your account. If you don't have any i'll just assume you're surrounded by inactives, barbs, and tribemembers. Kind of makes your statement utterly void.

to what end? end up having 40 players, with 20 in each tribe, fighting each other with each over 200million points or something?

we managed to group up half of the world for one united goal; kicking your asses. live with it, die with it.

So, you're such an elite tribe that instead of taking our weak asses out, your purposefully "managed to group up half of the world" with the goal of "kicking our asses". That implies you needed help to kick our asses, or you wouldn't have had to work so hard to "manage" to get the rest of the world involved.

You see? The thing about this propaganda thing is that you're not supposed to prove my point. You're supposed to prove your own point. That's what makes this thing so much fun. If you start proving my point it makes it less fun for me. As a head honcho of your tribe, you should really think about that.

Just trying to help.

DeletedUser

I ain't sucking balls, If I was, I'd be in their tribe or at least helping them. what I did was do my own research and put him on the spot.

Big difference. Besides, do I care about your opinion? Is that gonna hurt my feelings?

Take care Cris..........and have fun in YOUR tribe.

My best to all.

DeletedUser

So, you're such an elite tribe that instead of taking our weak asses out, your purposefully "managed to group up half of the world" with the goal of "kicking our asses". That implies you needed help to kick our asses, or you wouldn't have had to work so hard to "manage" to get the rest of the world involved.

You see? The thing about this propaganda thing is that you're not supposed to prove my point. You're supposed to prove your own point. That's what makes this thing so much fun. If you start proving my point it makes it less fun for me. As a head honcho of your tribe, you should really think about that.

Just trying to help.

well you didn't manage to keep anyone in your tribe did you? If i'd made a point now that nobody likes you and everyone wants to get rid of you i'd be instantly proven right as at least half the world is against you... I can make a million statements here and prove everything correct but the fact is that you're not listening to anything i say except a slither of information that could help you.

Explain me why you quote an entire post of concrete but you zip your mouth when it comes to my posts. The only conclusion i can make is that my posts are solid, true and that you can't think of any arguments to lay them besides you, so childishly you ignore them and pick on those few sentences that prove your own points to be -partially- correct.

while you now scored a point against me in argumenting your statements, i still have an overload of points and statements about you and bam that you haven't countered yet. so wow, congratulations with reaching score 1. Now you're only a thousand behind.

And sorry to make it easy on you, i won't do it again. You made me look like a hugger now, but you're still looking like a bleeding chicken and you're still not doing anything about it. At least i make war efforts to hide my cute little hugger face :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

still waiting btw.

lt181

Explain me why you quote an entire post of concrete but you zip your mouth when it comes to my posts

Concrete isn't as nice as you. He is actually working to disprove my points.

I like your posts much more than I like his. In fact, in our forums you have been voted as Bam's MVP (most valuable poster). It's a title I thought I had in the bag, but the upset has come on the strength of your recent posts.

Congratulations. You have earned it.

DeletedUser

Take care Cris..........and have fun in YOUR tribe.

My best to all.

same to you, I like you but please don't take this game too serious lol

There is a reason why things happen and they need to happen this way.

Xangyia

DeletedUser

Concrete isn't as nice as you.

well it's still a nice guy, and from belgium like me. I like him :)

lt181 said:
He is actually working to disprove my points.

So i am not? Ok well i'll just take it that my posts have absolutely no content at all. But if so, it should be easy for you, as former MVP to counter them and just completely smash me. But still you keep me waiting for some -valid- answers from your side. I only get cryptic and sarcastic comments that are meant to hide the emptiness of yourself.

Well I've made my own points clear enough now, if you ever want to argument with me about it, send me an IGM. Gonna leave the pnp again as i only seem to unnerve you.

DeletedUser

wardo001 said:

still waiting btw.

while you're at it, send me your answer to this as well.

DeletedUser

Concrete isn't as nice as you. He is actually working to disprove my points.

I like your posts much more than I like his. In fact, in our forums you have been voted as Bam's MVP (most valuable poster). It's a title I thought I had in the bag, but the upset has come on the strength of your recent posts.

Congratulations. You have earned it.

Pointless spam!!! You didnt answer one of the questions, just changed subject, the failness is strong in you young one.

DeletedUser

well it's still a nice guy, and from belgium like me. I like him :)

So i am not? Ok well i'll just take it that my posts have absolutely no content at all. But if so, it should be easy for you, as former MVP to counter them and just completely smash me. But still you keep me waiting for some -valid- answers from your side. I only get cryptic and sarcastic comments that are meant to hide the emptiness of yourself.

Well I've made my own points clear enough now, if you ever want to argument with me about it, send me an IGM. Gonna leave the pnp again as i only seem to unnerve you.

whats cryptic ?

Randy1

do i sense a little bit hostility here ? :lol:

let's all hug and forget this :lol:

lt181

Okay, okay. It's been claimed that I've spammed the account (which I have not. So, let's get this back on topic.

This thread was created to explore the question: Is HD's diplomacy hugger oriented?

The answer? Let's let the Duke of HD explain for himself:

Bragging about "grouping half the world". From their Duke!

I've joked a lot in this thread, but that quote really says quite a bit. It makes me a little sad that this is what this world has come to. Some of the best players that continue to play TW have come from this world. Now, I'm sure they couldn't care less about what happens in this world now, but it's unfortunate that this is where the world is now.

I feel bad for the players in each of the tribes. I know for a fact there were a ton of ORD guys that were fully against the merge (thanks for the support guys :). And Hire, as I've said before, contained some of the best fighters left in the world. They are publically silent now, but I know they can't be happy about how this has all turned out for them.

Randy1

i have a feeling bam! wants to hug with us soon
especially if you guys keep losing players like this :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.