Ram Vs storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

look every tribe does it, im sure X-Men do it aswell... get over it. it happens

DeletedUser

You're still losing more villages to Storm than the ones you're getting from A.A. And besides, why brag about getting the job done against A.A.? I don't think they will attack you if you leave them alone. Its Storm you should be worried about. Ram has taken 36 villages from Storm, not sure how many are recaps. Stat-wise, i think this war is going more and more in favor of Storm.

Look at the bold

@lambezz
not sure why you are adding Storm and A.A in the same stat. Its gives off the wrong impression. You did say they aren't allies and i think you, or someone from Ram, posted that Storm will continue attacking the runners. A separate war stats for both tribes would be more accurate unless you want to be accused of fabricating "half-truths".

Allow me to do it for you.
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: RAM
Side 2:
Tribes: Storm

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 721
Side 2: 415
Difference: 306

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 17
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,293,663
Side 2: 3,501,249
Difference: 2,792,414

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 54,134
Side 2: 121,556
Difference: 67,422

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: RAM
Side 2:
Tribes: A.A

Total conquers:

Side 1: 721
Side 2: 39
Difference: 682

chart

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 0
Difference: 47

chart

Side 1: 6,293,663
Side 2: 275,220
Difference: 6,018,443

chart

Side 1: 446,933
Difference: 446,933

chart

[/spoil]
And here's some stats of Storm against A.A.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Storm
Side 2:
Tribes: A.A

Total conquers:

Side 1: 413
Side 2: 39
Difference: 374

chart

Side 1: 24
Difference: 24

chart

Side 1: 3,481,102
Side 2: 275,220
Difference: 3,205,882

chart

Side 1: 235,896
Difference: 235,896

chart
[/spoil]
Should put things in their proper perspective.

You proved my point. good job :) i just didnt use differnt war stats.
Noble out the runners?? haha yea right, we all know A.A and Storm have a nap. Davidcole quit cried to Ram about Boys attacking him and has probley gifted villages to Storm to avoid Ram or Boys getting them. Storm will now show up and say there is no Nap between the two tribes. But we know the truth.

RAM are stat padders

Maybe, but all the people we have kicked getting killed by Storm have been perma sat accounts with no active owner. to me those accounts are pointless to keep in Ram. Anybody would of kicked the three accounts. So dont be a hyprcrite when Raw family does it

P.S i am in no way saying that A.A and Storm are allies or in any way releated diplomacy wise

Keep this in mind so i dont get flamed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92095

Yep. I think that was cleared a couple of posts back. The rest of my statements still stand though.

Particularly this one.

Just saw lambezz' inclusion of Ram's performance against A.A (before my post) as an attempt to compensate for their so-so performance against Storm.

This thread is about the Ram and Storm war after all.

DeletedUser

An example please Lambezz Of raw kicking an attacked player? Hmm, thought so.

DeletedUser

Well for one. your warring ~O~ i dont think you would need to kick inactives for two Ram never even fought you guys. it was QueenZ Vs fabio and for three i never said Raw did kick people. im just saying dont be a hyprcrite if they ever do kick someone for saving stats which will happen. Every tribe does it and Raw family is no differnt

[spoil]
Maybe, but all the people we have kicked getting killed by Storm have been perma sat accounts with no active owner. to me those accounts are pointless to keep in Ram. Anybody would of kicked the three accounts. So dont be a hyprcrite when Raw family does it
[/spoil]

For your eyes only Pjya. loook at the bold. i said "WHEN"

DeletedUser91739

you sure like to stir shit carrot soup do you even play on w44?

DeletedUser

he used to play Area code in K55 in the tribe Glamor. then went barb. and now he's back

DeletedUser

Yes "When" implies that we did it regardless, FYI I dont have a degree in english literature but i know when someone is digging a lamb sized hole.

DeletedUser

Yes "When" implies that we did it regardless, FYI I dont have a degree in english literature but i know when someone is digging a lamb sized hole.

When in that syntax can be implied in two different ways. Stupid english language with multiple meansin :(

DeletedUser

I dont see how i implied it. lol that wasnt my intention

DeletedUser

No... "When", in this case, pertains to future events that will occur according to the speaker because of another word in that sentence that shows the "tense" of the sentence, that word is "do". Yes, English is a very confusing language, but you should know the verb tense of the word "do". "Do" is future tense, "doing" is present tense, and "done" is both past tense and future present tense.

We can see that you don't have a degree in English, nor does anyone expect you to, but if you're going to try to argue a point, at least verify that you're correct first or you will look like a fool, like I did earlier by using the wrong name in a post.

DeletedUser

"This Case", Thanks for invalidating your argument within the first line.

FYI Take this sentance for example.

"Don't you hate it when you forget your keys", Doesnt mean im going to do it again just means its happened in the past.
-> We never kick to save warstats.

DeletedUser

"Don't you hate it when you forget your keys", Doesnt mean im going to do it again just means its happened in the past.

Well i mean you guys every been in a seriours war?? ohh no 15 incomings from ~o~ damn that must be hard. try dealing with thousands and thousands of incomings daily. Some people can do a great job (GBM) and other people cant (A1551 and quit because of it) and he quit so therefor got kicked, not because he was getting destroyed which is true

Dont know how this goes with "WHEN" and "DID" dilemma

DeletedUser

"This Case", Thanks for invalidating your argument within the first line.

FYI Take this sentance for example.

"Don't you hate it when you forget your keys?"

if youre gonna go all grammar nazi on someone make sure you dont put your own grammatical mistakes in

DeletedUser

An example please Lambezz Of raw kicking an attacked player? Hmm, thought so.

Well i mean you guys every been in a seriours war?? ohh no 15 incomings from ~o~ damn that must be hard. try dealing with thousands and thousands of incomings daily. Some people can do a great job (GBM) and other people cant (A1551 and quit because of it) and he quit so therefor got kicked, not because he was getting destroyed which is true

Dont know how this goes with "WHEN" and "DID" dilemma

actually i had 16 incomings once, and it was scary.

Maybe we have never had thousands of incomings at us, and it's understandable why people would give up if this happened, but that doesn't change the fact we don't keep people to save stats.

And until we do, then we are no hypocrites, so why would you say we are when we aren't. i think thats why most people apart from your RAM buddies think your statement is BS.

I mean, why would you call us hypocrites because of we might kick someone who is under attack in the future?

DeletedUser

Im not going grammar nazi its just the poor little boy called lambezz finding another friend ;)

And yes derp derp ive been in wars, I played a V large account on world 2, ( Not that i need to explain that to you).
I just think someone should tell you when you talk about a load of hypothetical trash that you accuse others of doing when your the culprit.

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en44/index.p...962&pn=3&type=&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=0&max=0

Ohh you kicked someone to save stats. lol look at 6/22 -7/05

All im saying is, you Deal with thousands of incomings every day. it gets overwhelming and people quit. It happens and then get booted from the tribe. Raw Family is no differnt your day will come when you face an actual worthy opponent. Kick an inactive and say the same thing Ram is saying now. Then you would be classified a hyprcrite

And yes derp derp ive been in wars, I played a V large account on world 2, ( Not that i need to explain that to you).
I just think someone should tell you when you talk about a load of hypothetical trash that you accuse others of doing when your the culprit.

Not being hypothetical, been playing this game for 4 years numerours amount of worlds and only two tribes have i ever seen actually keep there inactives. And not during the weak small wars. im talking about 300million points Vs 400million points and 130million points Vs 243million points. Both wars im currently involved in right now.

Speaking of which i need to defend some attacks

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en44/index.p...962&pn=3&type=&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=0&max=0

Ohh you kicked someone to save stats. lol look at 6/22 -7/05

All im saying is, you Deal with thousands of incomings every day. it gets overwhelming and people quit. It happens and then get booted from the tribe. Raw Family is no differnt your day will come when you face an actual worthy opponent. Kick an inactive and say the same thing Ram is saying now. Then you would be classified a hyprcrite

That member was actually an ONA member who moved towards us an ambassador, incase you havent noticed we are a southern family.
I wouldn't class that as a member merely a temporary ambassador. Infact im not even sure he was kicked..

DeletedUser

You should check it out. You still recruited him and kicked him.

Did i just hear an excuse from the great Raw family?? mhm. Should just drop the whole kicking to save stats cause like i say the Raw family will eventually do the same thing.

Edit: Storm doesnt even bring it up anymore, it's in the past. Now will you just let us get back on with the war

Status
Not open for further replies.