Rate The Forum Posters

DeletedUser

Oh I know what you meant, I saw that you called them narcissists that is why I added the last section of my post, sadly, the irony is lost on you:icon_cry: Though I suppose its hard to see things all the way up there on that horse.:lightcavalry::lightcavalry:

I was just messing with you sir, yes I realize calling other people shallow reveals one's self to be shallow, the irony isn't lost. Don't condemn me too harshly, your argument was well said. I can't say the same about the other two.

DeletedUser

Wild accusations indeed... How is it people get on the list to be "rated"? They mail the initial poster and ask to be put on the list. It's begging people to pay attention to you and "rate" you.

Not all of us asked :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser92094

norman has been getting the exact same as fordy.

me and you both fordy my bother <3

DeletedUser

My turn to rate: (All ratings are based on a maximum of 10)

List 1:

Raawx - 7 Don't really know you but thanks for making this exciting thread.
Norman The Cat - 8 Who doesn't love a kitty? Sorry for my guys spamming your thread, they just want to have some fun. ;)
darknightwing - 7 Haven't talked to you, but green is my favourite colour, so a 7 for you.
DragonBois - 6 No idea who you are.
The Ch0sen 0ne - 8 I like him.
NO1U12NO - 6 Played W23 sorry, not W24. I like your posts though.
2Hot2Handle - 9 Was in Mafiya with you in W51. Sensible poster and I liked your posts on Skype too.
minaise - 5 Absolutely no idea about you, sorry.
Hotaka - 5 Same as above.
Dr. Cox - 9 Dylan aka Dr. Cox, got to love him. He's a cute kid. :p
Darth Lycan - 7 Have talked to you a couple of times.
Dentarthurdent -9 Don't really know you much, but I like your posts and you are a good player.
cheesasaurus - 6 Seen you posting once or twice, but that's about it.

List 2:

Onionchildhood - 5 Don't know you enough to comment.
Tails... - 6 New account but you do seem to frequent the forums.
-mefisto- - 7 I like his posting.
disciplus - 7 Seen you around.
FrailBeauty - 10 I love your writing (non-blog ones) and you are always fun to talk to. :p
Kustard King - 8 Don't know you much, but I like your avatar and your posts.
somnathroy - N/A
mattcurr - 9 I like this guy a lot although we have never talked. His posts are mature, hoping to play with you in some world.
minesh001 - 5 No idea whatsoever.
Yvesyak - 5 Same as above.
Sasuke.. - 7 Seen you a couple of times when I played W43 and you seem alright.
Explicit Content - 8 For no specific reason. :icon_redface:

List 3:
scorpio s2 - 8 Nice guy.
SilverRizla - 7 Just felt like giving you a 7. :|
n00b that needs help - 6 New account but I like your avatar.
zardex - 8 Cool guy to talk to.
RaoulDuke - 10 Like you a lot and your posts, you are a great player. Too bad we haven't talked. :S
Slippy88 -7
pyker42 - 9 Always made me laugh with his "newb invite mails", besides, he's a good poster all around and I like his posts.
TW Rosa Luxemburg - 10 No comments or she'll whip me on Skype. :(
jaiswami00 - 6 Not seen you enough to do a higher rating.
Migitmen - 5
Sh@deSl@yer - 7 A few glimpses of your posts, but altogether, you come across as sensible and mature. - 5
fordy-089 - 8 You may not know but I like you a lot. :icon_eek:
Sweet Deception - 6 Your right handed side style of writing pisses me off. :icon_evil:
Reduaram - 8

DeletedUser

Well I commented on his general posting - there are always lapses from the mainstream.

DeletedUser92094

Another 8 for normy. :)

Ohh guys! i've finally gone back to mt original Signature.

for all you guys that never saw it..

You likey?

DeletedUser92094

No. The cat has no expression to compliment the text. Unless the text is supposed to be sarcastic, meaning I missed the meaning, meaning my new verdict is... also no. :icon_evil:

I cropped the original pic.
It had a cat, leaning on to his fist, looks pretty epic.

and there was no need for mean expression in your post, it scared me.

DeletedUser

I cropped the original pic.
It had a cat, leaning on to his fist, looks pretty epic.

and there was no need for mean expression in your post, it scared me.

:icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil:

DeletedUser92094

:icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil:

The first three scared me,
after that it got a little repetitive and predictable, it's like watching Friday the 13th for 28th time.

Why so mean anyway :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

List 1:
Raawx: 6/10 >> Don't really know you but made a fun topic
Norman The Cat: 7/10 >> you got some good posts
darknightwing: 7/10 >> I haven't seen you post much but i think i have liked all that i have seen
DragonBois: 4/10 >> I'm afraid all i have seen of you is sticking up for TCO, then when he restarted quickly jumping ships and stabbing him in the back.
The Ch0sen 0ne: 7/10 >> i like him, many don't but he sticks to his beliefs.
NO1U12NO: 6/10 >> haven't seen a great deal but most are good.
2Hot2Handle: 7/10 >> i have seen you around a bit, cool name lol
minaise: 7/10 >> i like you, you're fun on skype lol
Hotaka: 7/10 >> mainly for the shock of how young you are :S
Dr. Cox: 8/10 >> you're awesome and so is Dr Cox lol :D
Darth Lycan: 5/10 >> think I've seen you around a bit but not really enough for me to comment sorry
Dentarthurdent: 7/10 >> I've laughed at quite a few of your posts :D
cheesasaurus: 5/10 >> don't really know you.. sorry

List 2:
Onionchildhood: 5/10 >> don't recall anything you have posted so sorry.
Tails...: 8/10 >> funny guy, good to talk to :D
-mefisto-: 6/10 >> seen a few of your comments but nothing spectacular sorry
disciplus: 6/10 >> as above
FrailBeauty: 8/10 >> some funny posts, but mainly just the drama about the sticky lol :D
Kustard King: 9/10 >> awesome guy, real fun to talk to
somnathroy: 8/10 >> very nice guy :D
mattcurr: 9/10 >> amazing player and great forum presence
minesh001: 7/10 >> made me chuckle a few times on skype.
Yvesyak: 5/10 >> I'm afraid your name isn't familiar
Sasuke..: 7/10 >> seems like a nice guy. talked to him a few times seems pretty down to earth.
Explicit Content >> perfectly amazing.. err yeah :p lol no comment

List 3:
scorpio s2: 7/10 >> some good posts from what I've seen
SilverRizla: 4/10 >> only really recognise your name with that newspaper that never really did anything and with some fail comments.
n00b that needs help: 5/10 >> don't really see you post much I'm afraid
zardex: 6/10 >> seems alright, cant think of anything great though
RaoulDuke: 9/10 >> great guy, only spoken to him a few times but amazing player and great forum presence
Slippy88: 5/10 >> think i was in a tribe with you on another world.. wasn't impressed
pyker42: 7/10 >> had some funny comments
TW Rosa Luxemburg: 6/10 >> some good comments but nothing that has made me lol or think wow
jaiswami00: 5/10 >> im not sure who you are I'm afraid
Migitmen: 7/10 >> some funny comments, one you made earlier made me chuckle.
Sh@deSl@yer: 7/10 >> seems to be pretty cool, haven't spoken to him much though
fordy-089: 8/10 >> decent guy and a good players :D
Sweet Deception: 6/10 >> well known player.. i haven't seen anything special yet.
Reduaram: 8/10 >> funny guy i like him :D some good posts :D

I hope I have done this correctly and to everyone's standard :D

sorry for any mistakes.

DeletedUser

The first three scared me,
after that it got a little repetitive and predictable, it's like watching Friday the 13th for 28th time.

Why so mean anyway :icon_neutral:

No reason, i just do it because I can. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser92094

I like your style mr. red ;)

Explicit Content, you have me a 7.. i suggest you give me an 8 like everyone else.

You won't like my sharp claws ;)

DeletedUser

So here I go, to show how little I use .net's forums. Oh, and if you are on the lists and your feelings are easily hurt or you think highly of yourself, don't read this. I was feeling mean :icon_evil:

List 1:
[spoil]Raawx: 6/10 - Don't know much, but you are too nice. You didn't refuse anyone a spot on this list, and now it is too long :icon_surprised:. You use
Norman The Cat: 7/10 - The part of your sig that got cut off is epic!
darknightwing: 4/10 - For the life of me I cannot think of a single post you have made. Unmemorable.
DragonBois: 6/10 - I think you tried a PnP on this world. Hmmm.
The Ch0sen 0ne: 6/10 - Matrix avvy. But I wouldnt choose you for making standout posts.
NO1U12NO: 5/10 - Only posts I can remember are from the "guess the next poster" thread. Must equal common posting.
2Hot2Handle: 8/10 - Do I know you from somewhere? :icon_biggrin:
minaise: 5/10 - Yeah, just seen you in the General section. Well done, you filled a page of the Guess the next poster thread.
Hotaka: 4/10 - Don't remember you from anywhere at all.
Dr. Cox: 6/10 - Some intelligent posts? Only can think of some though.
Darth Lycan: 5/10 - Star wars meets Twilight? Although you make me think of the Lycan in DOTA. Still, nothing extraordinary about your posts.
Dentarthurdent: 7/10 - I think I like you, but don't know why. Maybe because you are ranked higher than me for now. Oh, and I have liked some of your posts.
cheesasaurus: 7/10 - TW forums in general = nine, w52 in specific = five. Average, seven.
[/spoil]

List 2:
[spoil]
Onionchildhood: 4/10 - I bet you cried a lot as a kid. And your posts might as well be invisible, I can't think of any.
Tails...: 6/10 - Hmm, I have read some of your posts. I don't know if I remember them because of quality or quantity though.
-mefisto-: 5/10 - Skype never lies:[11:19:02 p.m.] Kingsam/*Vendetta..: a nub
disciplus: 4/10 - You blend into w52 posts like an elephant into Africa.
FrailBeauty: 6/10 - You are a mod. Your text is green. You are in CAEK. Your name is Daria. You are Russian. That is all I know.
Kustard King: 8/10 - You made a successful pnp, but your love of puns took you from a nine to an eight :icon_sad:
somnathroy: 4/10 - My memory of you is like an unblemished sheet of paper. White.
mattcurr: 8/10 - Sometimes intelligent. Sometimes funny. Always egotistical.
minesh001: 4/10 - You must have posted in this thread, or you wouldn't be here. However, I cannot remember it.
Yvesyak: 5/10 - I think I should remember something about you. Maybe it will come to me some day.
Sasuke..: 7/10 - You make guides. Even if you are sometimes wrong, at least you make the effort. And I think you accept advice on changes...
Explicit Content: 6/10 - I have seen you around on these forums a bit. Nothing to complain about, except I still think you should sign your posts with your tribes name.[/spoil]

List 3:
[spoil]
scorpio s2: 6/10 - You are the only poster using bolded blue text, so I remember you.
SilverRizla: 6/10 - At least I recognised your name. However, nothing impressive about the quality of your posts. At least I think not.
n00b that needs help: 4/10 - Yes, you do. Go read a guide on how to be recognised by random people in a forum.
zardex: 5/10 - OMG I KNOW YOU! Owait, that is from Skype. I think I remember that you have posted at least once here though...
RaoulDuke:
8/10 - Fairly active forum user. Good quality posts, or at least nothing to complain about. And you are ranked higher than me ingame... gotta stay on your good side!
Slippy88: 5/10 - I think that what I remember of you is from the UK servers...
pyker42: 9/10 - Omg, you are everywhere.
TW Rosa Luxemburg: 6/10 - Bolded red text, so at least I know who you are. However, you fought me in the Good/Evil thread. Negative points :icon_twisted:
jaiswami00: 4/10 - Wait, say your name again? Nope, still nothing.
Migitmen: 5/10 - [2 x 63 / (4.76 - 1.26) / 7 ] - 0.42857142857143 = 5
Sh@deSl@yer: 5/10 - I remember the username, but don't remember the posts.
fordy-089: 5/10 - I'm running out of ways to say I don't remember.
Sweet Deception: 6/10 - You use the right sided text? Congratulations, you stand out like a thorn in my foot.
Reduaram: 1/10 - Writing this while he should be doing an assignment is fail.[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sir, i might be a troll, but i'd never ever go as low as spamming in general section.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

norman has been getting the exact same as fordy.

me and you both fordy my bother <3

My turn to rate: (All ratings are based on a maximum of 10)

fordy-089 - 8 You may not know but I like you a lot. :icon_eek:

fordy-089: 8/10 >> decent guy and a good players :D

Raawx:
fordy-089: 5/10 - I'm running out of ways to say I don't remember.

Thanks everyone for the kind ratings :)