Rate The Forum Posters

Michael Corleone.

List 1:
Raawx - Don't know you sorry.
Norman The Cat - Don't know you sorry.
darknightwing - Don't know you sorry.
DragonBois - Haven't seen any posts from you.
The Ch0sen 0ne - Nah, not feelin' you.
NO1U12NO - Don't know you
2Hot2Handle - One of my closest friends on here so. :)
minaise - Don't know you.
Hotaka - Decent.
Dr. Cox - I love Scrubs and this guy makes me laugh here and there so he's cool with me.
Darth Lycan - Seen your posts, thats about it.
Dentarthurdent - Played with you a few times, and played against you. You're a cool guy. :)
cheesasaurus - Cool dude.

List 2:
Onionchildhood - Who?
Tails... - Nah...
-mefisto- - Don't know them.
disciplus - Don't know them.
FrailBeauty - Don't know them.
Kustard King - He's alright.
somnathroy - Cool guy with good posts.
mattcurr - What a dumbass. :lol: Nah he's awesome on the DL.
minesh001 - Don't know them.
Yvesyak - Don't know them
Sasuke.. - He makes a good effort and all thats about it...
Explicit Content - They are ok.

List 3:
Scorpio S2 - Dumb name.
SilverRizla - Who?
n00b that needs help - You need help bro.
zardex - Nah.
RaoulDuke - My brother from another mother.
Slippy88 - Eh.
pyker42 - Makes me laugh for the wrong reasons.
TW Rosa Luxemburg - Don't knw them.
jaiswami00 - Who?
Migitmen - Nah
Sh@deSl@yer - AWESOME NAME.
fordy-089 - Seen your posts... nah.
Sweet Deception - Don't know them.
Reduaram - Don't have a high opinion of him, but he is a good player no doubt about it.

Maximum effort of course.

DeletedUser

List 1:
Raawx >>> 8/10 like the thread, I also have seen you post a little on W48
Norman The Cat >>> 7.5/10 your posts are ok, and you have a decent looking premade shaping up for w54
darknightwing >>> 6/10 I have seen you post a bit.. not much though
DragonBois >>> 2/10 you're the invisible poster?
The Ch0sen 0ne >>> 7/10 meh, he posts well
NO1U12NO >>> 5/10 your posts are ok, but I havent seen you post much
2Hot2Handle >>> 8/10 nice posts here and in w45
minaise >>> 6.5/10 he is a ok poster but I havent heard much from him/her
Hotaka >>> 5/10 I havent seen you much
Dr. Cox >>> 9.5/10 love reading your posts
Darth Lycan >>> 5/10 sort of active
Dentarthurdent >>> 8/10 quite a good poster, I like reading his posts
cheesasaurus >>> 4/10 havent seen or heard of you

List 2:
Onionchildhood >>> 0/10 Nothing else to be said
Tails... >>> 6/10 you post regularly but I dont see you post anywhere else besides the General section
-mefisto- >>> 7/10 decent poster
disciplus >>> 6/10 not very active
FrailBeauty >>> 9/10 very active, and I like reading her posts
Kustard King >>> 8/10 he honestly seems to be trying to help the n00bs out so well done
somnathroy >>> 7/10 nice posts
mattcurr >>> 8/10 I wouldnt like to get in an arguement with him, I would lose for sure
minesh001 >>> 2/10 Havent seen or have heard of him
Yvesyak >>> 6/10 semi active I think your from w45 so thats cool
Sasuke.. >>> 9/10 like you posts,
Explicit Content >>> 10/10 for some reason i really like your post, very interesting and well written

List 3:
scorpio s2 >>> 7/10 I have seen you around, active poster
SilverRizla >>> 7/10 good poster, but I havent seen you much
n00b that needs help >>> -
zardex >>> 5/10 well you are an "ok" poster
RaoulDuke >>> ok poster Im 100% sure he is a better player than he is poster
Slippy88 >>> 4/10 havent seen you much
pyker42 >>> 8/10 I like your posts, pretty active on other world forums too
TW Rosa Luxemburg >>> 8.5/10 Good poster, nothing else
jaiswami00 >>> 0/10 no
Migitmen >>> 7/10 ok poster
Sh@deSl@yer >>> 8/10 interesting posts, look forward to reading more
fordy-089 >>> 8/10 a bit like kusty
Sweet Deception >>> 6/10 you are a bit negative...
Reduaram >>> 9/10 intelligent and active poster

DeletedUser

Sh@deSl@yer - 8/10 - Active poster. Has interesting things to say.

Sh@deSl@yer - AWESOME NAME.

Sh@deSl@yer >>> 8/10 interesting posts, look forward to reading more

Well I haven't really started to post yet :icon_razz: So the most appropriate comment seems to be about my awesome name :icon_redface: You will see more of me after this week when i deal with my exams and after i come back from home after a 4 day vacation. :icon_biggrin:

P.S -> Please don't rim me during that time :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Darth Lycan - 6.5/10 - Quite active, doesn't tend to be stupid.

omg! i got something higher than a meh (didn't know that was a rating lol) and a 5... which tends to be active.

Sorry that i haven't really posted a rate the forum players yet. I read them, but don't feel like i am ready to give an accurate (imo) rating for you guys. I mean we all have legit postings, some of us we just want to slap you out of your chair, and others seem like a very intellectual being. Then again i have seen those players swap places as well. Where you are disappointed in someone because all this time their posts have been actually inticing to read, then you read one and its like... wow, i could have used that 5 seconds of my life on something useful, like breathing. Thats just my opinion.

As for the others that haven't seen me around but here and there, just haven't found anything to say. I love serious topics as much as the next guy, but when i think about it, i love things that make me laugh so i am more found in there, if i think of posting something useful.

DeletedUser

omg! i got something higher than a meh (didn't know that was a rating lol) and a 5... which tends to be active.

Sorry that i haven't really posted a rate the forum players yet. I read them, but don't feel like i am ready to give an accurate (imo) rating for you guys. I mean we all have legit postings, some of us we just want to slap you out of your chair, and others seem like a very intellectual being. Then again i have seen those players swap places as well. Where you are disappointed in someone because all this time their posts have been actually inticing to read, then you read one and its like... wow, i could have used that 5 seconds of my life on something useful, like breathing. Thats just my opinion.

As for the others that haven't seen me around but here and there, just haven't found anything to say. I love serious topics as much as the next guy, but when i think about it, i love things that make me laugh so i am more found in there, if i think of posting something useful.

I think you're getting 5's and such because you make posts like the one above...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The Ch0sen 0ne - 6/10 - You seem like an alright poster, but you don't really stand out very much to me.

Im not one of these people that like to stand out tbh with you Frail and i don't intend to stand out. ever.

<3

king dalt555

English is used to communicate among everyone here, the fact that you do not have sufficient understanding of the language to understand us does not mean they are "fancy".

DeletedUser93450

English is used to communicate among everyone here, the fact that you do not have sufficient understanding of the language to understand us does not mean they are "fancy".

lmao, am i expected to know each and every meaning of words in the english language?

btw, i was only referring to:

mattcurr said:

That ^

tbh, he's the only one i've ever heard use that word. :p

DeletedUser

So... what you guys are saying that is if you don't speak proper english, or if you misspell a word, you guys are going to be all over them criticizing them to no end becuase they misspelt something? Wow... lame :icon_rolleyes:

Instead of criticizing someone on their spelling and pronunctuation just move on. Instead of finding something to flame. I mean seriously, its a little grammatical error... oh well.. get over it. If it bothers you that much, go to an college, take up a english class, become a teacher and teach someone else, who gives a damn, proper english. Other than that, leave our spelling and word usage alone. If you can understand it, then it is fine the way it is... don't need 10-20 statements afterwards stating how much you know about a couple words and how they are used.

(yes, i know this will be flamed because you have nothing better to do :icon_rolleyes:)