Rate The Forum Posters

DeletedUser

My ratings: :]
darknightwing - A pretty cool mod, I feel he gets bashed on too much. 7/10
Dr. Cox - Some intelligent posts, other than that I just stare at his avatar. It looks so weird. :S 6/10
geremy - Another weird avvie. :p But I like you, you dont seem too big of a flamer. 5/10
Darth Lycan - I don't see you around too much. Usually getting flamed though 3/10
cheesasaurus - I LOVE YOUR AVATAR! Anyways, I think your a fun poster. 5/10
Norman The Cat - I like you for whatever reason, you seem like a genuinely nice person. 7/10
fordy-089 - Very intelligent poster, always love to read your posts. 8/10
pyker42 -<3 1^10000/10
TW Rosa Luxemburg - You seem like a decent poster, the bright red brings a lot of attention. 5/10
Migitmen - I don't know too much about you. ?/10
Raawx - :[
Reduaram - Good poster, a bit on the flamy (is that a word? :|) side, good overall. 7/10
FrailBeauty - I like you, your pretty nice, good poster. 6/10
Kustard King - Lmao. Too much attention brought to CAEK! but I really like you. 8/10
mattcurr - Your funny. [: Way to fight the flames (well....and sometimes flame) 7/10
DragonBois - I like your avatar. ?/10
electrisety - Bad memories from w48 - 5/10
MTAR - Also I remember you from w48, good startup player but I like you, your kinda goofy though. :p 7/10
Sasuke.. - Helped make a lot of fun forums, and newbie guides. (I think?) 7/10
Explicit Content - I dont remember your posts. ?/10
RaoulDuke - Not posting much lately, great player. 5/10
The Ch0sen 0ne - Yuna. :eek: From w48. A decent player, but I like you nonetheless. 6/10
Hotaka - Dont remember you too much, I remember you were in w48 at one time. 5/10

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

darknightwing - 6/10 - Ingame stuff huh? Don't scare me.
Dr. Cox - 7.6/10 - I like this kid.
Darth Lycan - 5/10 - wat
cheesasaurus - 5/10 - wat
Norman The Cat - [spoil]I decided to get a picture to rate him.

wut.jpg
[/spoil] - Yus, you are green.
fordy-089 - 9/10 - I like this kid.
pyker42 - 7/10 - Name sounds familiar...
TW Rosa Luxemburg - 5/10 - meh
Migitmen - 5/10 - wat
Raawx - 7/10 - Name sounds familiar...
Reduaram - 5/10 - wat
FrailBeauty - 8/10 - She left CEAK! D:
Kustard King - 9.9/10 - ohaifellowTWOTanddukeandfellowtribemate
mattcurr - 5/10 - Its matt.
electrisety - 5/10 - eh
MTAR - 9/10 - I like this kid :3.
The Ch0sen 0ne - 2/10 - I don't like this kid.
Hotaka - 10/10 - This guy is smex, yo.

5/10 was the basic starting point for me.

DeletedUser

darknightwing - 7/10 - Kewl war topic. I believe he said he loved me, so I had to knock him up a point for applying sarcasm.
Dr. Cox - 8/10 - On the rare occasion this guy posts, it's either smart, funny, or both.
geremy - 6/10 - Hasn't stood out to me, but that can be a good thing. Made my sig, so point up!
Darth Lycan - N/A - Have seen you post, but haven't read much of what you've said. Can't give a real opinion.
cheesasaurus - N/A - See above
Norman The Cat - 8/10 - He's nice. And his name is Norman.
fordy-089 - 8/10 - Makes some rad topics. Doesn't seem eager to get involved in arguments, and enjoys a more relaxed forum experience.
pyker42 - 7/10 - This guy is everywhere. Like, everywhere. Why? What are his goals? What are his motives? If I rate him high enough, I might just find out.
TW Rosa Luxemburg - 6/10 - Sure. He/She/It/Puppy posts. They're eye-catching, but often very short. And not too common.
Migitmen - N/A - See Lycan
Raawx - 7/10 - Makes kewl topics, but has a bit of a reading problem ;D
Reduaram - 9/10 - He's a troll, but a troll I don't mind feeding. A friendly troll, perhaps. I keep my eye out for his posts, because they have an unusually appealling quality to them that I can't quite explain.
FrailBeauty - 9/10 - Would be 10 if I'm allowed to rate her for her blogs? Am I? She's plesant to talk to, and helpful, and her posts are always easy to read.
Kustard King - 0/10 - No amount of winful posts can save him from a shameful past.
mattcurr - 10/10 - I don't agree with you, but you make me WANT to agree with you. I needn't say more than that.
DragonBois - N/A - See Lycan
electrisety - 5/10 - Nothing appealling about most of his posts, but nothing to make me sick of reading them either. Voted him down for wilfully being in Angel's tribe :D
MTAR - 7/10 - He's lulz. Occasional lulz. Need moar lulz.
Sasuke.. N/A - Has he even been posting on this world? D:
Explicit Content - 7/10 - Enlightening posts. Knocked down a point for always sucking up to me =p
RaoulDuke - N/A - See Lycan
The Ch0sen 0ne - 5/10 - Move along folks, nothing to see here. Nothing eye-catching at all for me.
Hotaka - 6/10 - Quoted me in a topic, which knocks him down a point. Don't give attention whores what they want, man... Besides that, on the odd occasion that he graces us with his presence, he's got something good to input into a conversation.

DeletedUser

Just for your information. I post under this account now, and not the fordy-089 account

DeletedUser75995

FrailBeauty- For the funny msgs you get you deserve an 8.5 :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Hotaka - 6/10 - Quoted me in a topic, which knocks him down a point. Don't give attention whores what they want, man... Besides that, on the odd occasion that he graces us with his presence, he's got something good to input into a conversation.
I was tired, and didn't feel like typing much. Quoting is so much easier, but at least I give good input.

DeletedUser

darknightwing - 7/10 I like this guy, I just wish he had some more input.
Dr. Cox - 6/10 - Dylan is a funny guy however i have not read his blogs so his writing style is still not common knowledge to me.
geremy - 1/10 - posted some very silly things, when I ridiculed him I recieved a mail from him, im not going to even begin to say what was in the mail. just know that it is what I would expect from a small child upset that a bigger boy had stolen his toys and using a colorful use of vocabulary to express it.
Darth Lycan - 5/10 - not really known by me I'm afraid.
cheesasaurus - 5/10 err didn't know you the last time and still don't know you... haven't seen any posts from you at all let alone any good ones.
Norman The Cat - 6/10 - mehh
fordy-089 - 8/10 - very funny guy and nice to chat to. pure amazing paint sigs is all I need to say :p
pyker42 - 6/10 - seen some basic comments from you but nothing to make me think I will enjoy reading future posts.
TW Rosa Luxemburg - 6/10 - noting specail, and I can't remember what it was but a post of yours really made me think wow...
Migitmen - 5/10 - Nothing memorable.
Raawx - 6/10 - made this post, seen you post a bit elsewhere but nothing amazing as of yet.
Reduaram - 7/10 - some fun posts and normaly a good read
FrailBeauty - 9/10 - good posts and a fun person to talk to
Kustard King - 8/10 - always ready to joke around and have fun but also has some very good posts.
mattcurr - 8/10 - good player and good forum presence
DragonBois - 1/10 - your failness has dropped even lower as you have made no attempt to redeem yourself even though it is pretty impossible.
electrisety - 4/10 - nothing specail, under average poster to be honest.
MTAR - 8/10 - some very good posts from him and always look forward to reading a PnP by him.
Sasuke.. - 7/10 - i like him he is a nice guy
Explicit Content - 0/10 - apparently he is in caek... pure failz!!
RaoulDuke - 7/10 - good player and good forum presence.
The Ch0sen 0ne 6/10 - I kinda like him but he has quitened down a lot so meh.
Hotaka- 5/10 - nothing of note that I am aware of.

- Alex

DeletedUser

Next list I do, I'll fix that. :)

Thanks, and FYI your sig is against the rules, you may want to change it :)

darknightwing - 7/10 - Don't know much about his posts but the ones i have seen have been good quality
Dr. Cox - 8/10 - Good posts, new blogger, pritty cool
geremy - 7/10 - Little do you know but i actually like you :icon_wink:
Darth Lycan - n/a - not seen enough to rate
cheesasaurus - as above
Norman The Cat - 7/10 - good guy, fun posts.
fordy-089 - 0/10 - He sucks :icon_cool:
pyker42 - 8.5/10 - 2nd highest poster on the forums behind servy. Seen some pritty good posts. Knows what hes talking about.
TW Rosa Luxemburg - n/a - not seen enough to rate.
Migitmen - as above
Raawx - 8/10 - I like this guy :)
Reduaram - 7/10 - Only seen a few of your posts but there good quality.
FrailBeauty - 10/10 - I just love you :icon_biggrin:
Kustard King - 9.5/10 - I love you too
mattcurr - 8/10 - Seen some very good posts from him
DragonBois - 7/10 - Pritty good
electrisety - As above
MTAR - Don't really know you enough to rate you.
Sasuke.. - 7/10 - Some pritty good threads and posts
Explicit Content - 8.5/10 - Love your posts
RaoulDuke - 8/10 - Good poster and player. Posts when its needed too. Classy
The Ch0sen 0ne - 6/10 - People are to hard on him, but i don't like that "joo" stuff.
Hotaka - n/a - not seen enough

I may come back and edit the people i didn't rate.

DeletedUser57892

darknightwing -
Dr. Cox 8/10
geremy 6/10
Darth Lycan 5/10
cheesasaurus 5/10
Norman The Cat 7/10
fordy-089 7/10
pyker42 8/10
TW Rosa Luxemburg 8/10
Migitmen 5/10
Raawx 9/10
Reduaram 6/10
FrailBeauty 9/10
Kustard King 9/10
mattcurr 8/10
DragonBois 3/10
electrisety 5/10
MTAR 5/10
Sasuke.. 5/10
Explicit Content 8/10
RaoulDuke 9/10
The Ch0sen 0ne 9/10
Hotaka 5/10

5/10 is the default. If I haven't seen anything exceptional that stands out in my memory you got this
9/10 is the highest I will give out because I do not believe in true perfection.
:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser92094

darknightwing - 7/10 had some nice convo's on the W52 skype chat :p
Dr. Cox - 7/10 He;s alright. :)
geremy - 6.5/10 Stood up for me earlier on this thread, which i respect, but there was no need to.
Darth Lycan - 6/10 sounds like a Abraham Lincoln Went to the dark side.
cheesasaurus - 6/10 i don't know you enough, sorry.
Norman The Cat - 3/10 thought i'd tell you guys my real name is will, and this account is after my 18yo cat. And i think he's dying :'(
fordy - 8/10 one of my favorite posters, also has skills. ;)
pyker42 - who?
TW Rosa Luxemburg - 7/10 her premade is tight :p
Migitmen - 8/10 because i enjoy little people.
Raawx - 8/10 made this epic thread.
Reduaram - 7/10 ehh, dont know enough.
FrailBeauty - 9/10 Everyone's favorite external personality. :)
Kustard King - 9/10 Also loved, and his name is Kustard.
mattcurr - 7/10 saw a tribe about you.
DragonBois - Who?
electrisety - 7.5/10 is a cool kid, and it's good to know, i'm not the youngest kid on the forums :)
MTAR - 8/10 he's in NiNi so he must be good :p
Sasuke.. - 8/5/10 looking forward to the Sasukes.. Diaries release. :)
Explicit Content - 8/10 seems like an intelligent poster.
RaoulDuke - 9/10 Great IG performance.
The Ch0sen 0ne - 7/10 don't talk enough anymore.
Hotaka - Who?

DeletedUser

geremy - 1/10 - posted some very silly things, when I ridiculed him I recieved a mail from him, im not going to even begin to say what was in the mail. just know that it is what I would expect from a small child upset that a bigger boy had stolen his toys and using a colorful use of vocabulary to express it.

gee i think i hit a nerve with this one.

DeletedUser92094

Dude, that sucks D:

Give Norman a hug from meh, OK? Not too squeezy though.

Don't know if he'll cool or not, he almost died from constipation a few weeks ago, but made it through with a shit load of laxatives :icon_eek:

This time he's not eating, and he hadn't moved in... 2 days, but he's eating a little more, and moving a loy more os i think he has made it :icon_surprised:

if he does die, i'll be so shattered :'(
He's my first cat, and he's still going..

He's bastard though i might add >.>