Clearly a spam thread to HUG

smivers

Meh, I think its enough of the silly games. He doubts our ability... think its time...

DeletedUser

He'll find himself with little time if we decide to pull out an op on him.

I thought you were done smithers :lol:

Please, what ye really guna do sanchez that you havent tried now :icon_redface:

You tried and failed to prove im a noob.

WFC was in about the same position of this, and had about the same amount of points against him, yet he fell quite quick, yet here i still am.

I was showing that im not the nub you kept calling me, and yes i do know excatly how to play IG just as good as any other.

If you (sanchez) can honestly, i mean honestly say i proved your words about me wrong, i will delete now and leave w50 alone totally.

And there is just johanthen and cracker who said the same things.

Its up to you, the choice is in your hands

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Meh, think we should just carry on as we are, its fun :)

No problem then, but

Yeah they do trash talk, but least the stuff they say actually makes sence. And no we don't want to shove your words down your throat, we just want rid of you cos where sick of hearing the same old shit. We are a rubbish tribe we are so rubbish... leave us alone you elite machine of a man.

Theres nothing competitive about wanting to get you off this world. Its more like a chore..
[/COLR]

smivers

But? Yes, we want rid of you. But I'd personally rather fight a player than eat barbs....

DeletedUser

So sat here thinking how easy it is to slice your trains.

Which as i remember "any noob can stack but sniping shows your good" So who in HUG would like to slice a train? Show us how good you are, we have seen its not excatly much to brag about when your attacking so wonder if these palyers who are better then me can slice trains likei have. Well there better then me so i dont know how they can beat it but you can equal it, so who should be the target?

And not to stack but to snipe hmmmm, 25 lc in each and lets see it get sliced.

Oh but then again youd be scared to again be proved wrong hey, intrested? or just wimp out of a simple challange

DeletedUser78112

So sat here thinking how easy it is to slice your trains.

Which as i remember "any noob can stack but sniping shows your good" So who in HUG would like to slice a train? Show us how good you are, we have seen its not excatly much to brag about when your attacking so wonder if these palyers who are better then me can slice trains likei have. Well there better then me so i dont know how they can beat it but you can equal it, so who should be the target?

Oh but then again youd be scared to again be proved wrong hey, intrested? or just wimp out of a simple challange

'A simple challenge' is a bit hard to say considering you said this

When you could easily put a small force at the start of the train and the rest of the troops to spread through the train:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

'A simple challenge' is a bit hard to say considering you said this

When you could easily put a small force at the start of the train and the rest of the troops to spread through the train:icon_rolleyes:

Im sorry man, im missing your point.

It may seem stupid what ever but what exactly do you mean?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: HUG
Side 2:
Tribes: HUG1

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 13
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 186,131
Side 2: 117,361
Difference: 68,770

chart

DeletedUser

I don't know... I would consider that pretty good. Seeing the member and size difference, that's good.

DeletedUser

I don't know... I would consider that pretty good. Seeing the member and size difference, that's good.

Being honest mate the stats are poor :(

HUG1 should be winning, but as i showed there are other factors involved as to why were not, but lets see what i can pull out in the next few days :icon_razz:

Im just waiting for this "special op" from HUG that will make me run to RL again, cos if 8k attacks aint enought to send me there maybe 10k will :lol:

DeletedUser78112

Im sorry man, im missing your point.

It may seem stupid what ever but what exactly do you mean?

What i mean is you said this -

If it was such a simple challenge I don't believe you would have said -

here are you trying to imply that they are only to snipe with 25 lc per group?

:)

DeletedUser

Yes my point was as lloyd said.

Ill send a train of 25lc-25lc-25lc-25lc

NO doubt it will be 150ms, so id like to see it sniped, they have no reason to stack as id happily send it when said player was on-line to tag and make sure im sending what i said, 100lc split in to 4 is guna to cost no res etc etc.

DeletedUser

Well, Lee: I don't mind saying you do have skill, but your attitude is absolutely very, very negative.
For that reason alone I would never want to be in a tribe with you.
Tbh, I don't understand why you behave like this on the publics as this is not the same mentality you showed in game, when we still shared a forum.

If you want to talk about tweaked stats, you may want to mention that you made a startjump on Stinky Plunger.
A guy who was at the time in the hospital cos he had just become a dad. This intel was no doubt given to you by your spy, so basically you guys nobled villages
off an unwatched account. And although you keep comparing raw numbers, which put you in favor, but the truth is this is a war in K65, where you have a total of +6M, with fully built nukes on 3 +2M accounts, ready to launch. So obviously you were able to take a couple villages.

However, Stinky is back and he's started to take back his own villages.
Plus, if we start looking closer at your own caps, it's pretty obvious most of your "conquers" were recaps.
So, all in all, you're not exactly doing that great either. :icon_confused:

Either way, I will refrain from posting as it's only adding fuel to the fire and you seem to live on flames and hatred.
I have always respected the kind of player who was respectful toward his opponent and at the same time relentless in his noblings, that made this game to a very fun experience for me, it's a shame it looks like this is slowly going to waste these days. Don't take it personal, but that's how I see things. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

http://en50.tribalwars.net/public_report/928805030e1a780f8101e0fe474accfb

http://en50.tribalwars.net/public_report/9158e7c4eeef1d7d5f6dfe73df333f8b

http://en50.tribalwars.net/public_report/2e58fb3ad207545ed4c431b72497bc30

http://en50.tribalwars.net/public_report/2aba084eb76bb372d444f94be07b5a93

http://en50.tribalwars.net/public_report/ea16262a1dd369e4056ac129abf29cde

So wheres Diamond-blade? I was hoping he would have posted in here this morning, just wondered how do you feel after having all your trains sliced?

I told you 150 ms aint quick enought to take villas from me.

Oh and FYI diamond-blade (g-z) There called mounted archer, you might wanna build a few cos those nukes that ran in to a small stack got seriously owned and cost me very little defence while you lost a full nuke very cheap

OH and i love, we cant get a villa from him lets send while hes not on-line see if we can get 1 lol

Lets see some stats after last nights noble raid by you.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: HUG
Side 2:
Players: naomin

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,054
Side 2: 8,860
Difference: 10,194

chart

[/spoil]

Soon to be back 2-2 :(

Sorry - haven't been reading this thread, a friend pointed this out to me. You sniped a 150 ms train (200 if you count 5th noble) congrats, that's such a hard task. :icon_rolleyes:
I can snipe a 150 ms train 99/100 times, it's not hard.

Snipe 2 nobles which are 10 ms apart, and snipe it from the same village that the train is going to - then get back to me, because until you do that - you haven't done much timing wise. And yes - I have done it before, back before there was an auto 50 ms gap between each noble.

And how do I feel? - Doesn't bother me at all, nobles are cheap to rebuild. It takes up 1 minute of my time to get the resources needed for those nobles.

Edit: with mounted archers - even the defense is 50% archers, a full LC nuke will do better.

With mounted archers:
Attacker Units: 0 0 6500 0 0 2700 400 0 250 0 0 0 902.500 555.000 1.045.000 20.550
Losses: 0 0 6500 0 0 2700 400 0 250 0 0 0 902.500 555.000 1.045.000 20.550

Defender Units: 0 0 0 10000 0 0 0 1800 0 0 0 0 1.360.000 570.000 1.680.000 20.800
Losses: 0 0 0 6440 0 0 0 1159 0 0 0 0 875.800 367.050 1.081.800 13.394

Without mounted archers:
Attacker Units: 0 0 6500 0 0 3200 0 0 250 0 0 0 865.000 565.000 1.110.000 20.550
Losses: 0 0 6500 0 0 3200 0 0 250 0 0 0 865.000 565.000 1.110.000 20.550

Defender Units: 0 0 0 10000 0 0 0 1800 0 0 0 0 1.360.000 570.000 1.680.000 20.800
Losses: 0 0 0 6497 0 0 0 1169 0 0 0 0 883.500 370.260 1.091.220 13.511

That defense is 50% archers, yet the full LC nuke does better. Mounted archers just take up extra population, and add extra build time to the nuke.

And the fact is - most people use much less archers in their defense - most people don't go over 5000, so that makes the LC nuke even better.

So - what were you saying?