TSL vs Reject

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You can hardly state that this is the apprentice, or it would've been a very stupid one to not learn a thing. The only players that have a slight chance of survival (I'm not even talking about victory) are prime targets.

I'm really glad I'm not in there, because this was probably the most stupid plan they could come up with, aside from doing nothing at all.
Though this shows that it must've been the current REJECTS leadership that planned to organize a LFOD - TSL war, so proving blööd countess innocence in the case.

You are absolutely correct. I was totally telling the truth the entire time. Nobody ever listens to me. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Stupid decision for them. They have absolutely nowhere to go except into us. I'd rather we eat them than accept them into our tribe anyways. Enjoy the yummy food my friends

I don't think they had any other options. You practically said it yourself here in contradiction to your opening line. You have taken some of their members already so these are the ones that obviously weren't accepted. They have nowhere else to go! lol...

DeletedUser

Blood countess was never involved - it was all beakert and i was talking to him through the entire period of time during which he was hatching plans against TSL.

DeletedUser

You are absolutely correct. I was totally telling the truth the entire time. Nobody ever listens to me. :icon_sad:

Blood the decision to go to war with TSL was made and planned after you left.

''Our academy'' - You never had anything to do with us even after we reached your graduation point/points.
''Stupid move'' - Not really, we've plenty of friends in other places on the world.

What everyone failed to see is that TSL really wanted nothing to do with us, the alliance/academy was just their way to focusing on south and 3dx. And the day of the war planning was a few hours after Open Mind their duke would not even reply to a detailed mail trying to resolve the state of affairs between both tribes, god only knows if he even bothered to read it apon opening it.

I actually made a post on our tribe forums telling people to not get roped into these stupid flaming on external forums because it makes people look and sound retarded with some of the things they come out with, its a game guys so less of the unfair remakes please.

Never the less its a game about war so best of luck to TSL.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93439

I actually made a post on our tribe forums telling people to not get roped into these stupid flaming on external forums because it makes people look and sound retarded with some of the things they come out with, its a game guys so less of the unfair remakes please.

Theres a difference between flaming and posting. If you actually tell them to not post here, its more of a tyranny, though if you said they have to watch what they say, its advice.

I sure hope you chose the latter one, though you are probably the last person with something between your ears there. The last forum posts I saw by Beakert were, to put it bluntly, Cimmarian on scotch and speed.

DeletedUser34483

''Our academy'' - You never had anything to do with us even after we reached your graduation point/points.

What everyone failed to see is that TSL really wanted nothing to do with us, the alliance/academy was just their way to focusing on south and 3dx. And the day of the war planning was a few hours after Open Mind their duke would not even reply to a detailed mail trying to resolve the state of affairs between both tribes, god only knows if he even bothered to read it apon opening it.

You guys were almost there... But betrayal is unforgivable. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Blood the decision to go to war with TSL was made and planned after you left.

''Stupid move'' - Not really, we've plenty of friends in other places on the world.

Never the less its a game about war so best of luck to TSL.

You betrayed us :) simple as that.. When we attacked SQ, you didnt....never attack them seriously...
Fake academy, but...that rimm gona be TSL rimm, so enjoy the fight...

DeletedUser

While not speaking about the fact who betrayed whom, Reject's still winning on the conquers in the last 24 hours. Of course it's not been too long but if TSL can't flip the stats in a few days they're failing...

DeletedUser

Well they certainly shouldn't if they don't want to lose their face in front of everyone...

DeletedUser

While not speaking about the fact who betrayed whom, Reject's still winning on the conquers in the last 24 hours. Of course it's not been too long but if TSL can't flip the stats in a few days they're failing...

who are you ? you seems like a noob... :)..
Many of those noobs saw TSL falling in this world early times, you are the only noob who see us falling now :)... You just made me laugh.... Pls tell me you ign ...

DeletedUser

Hey wait a minute ! I'm not saying TSL would fall or anything :D I'm just saying that if they won't strike back in a day or so, it's not really anything what you could expect from ex #1 tribe. I really don't think Reject has any chances in the end, they're outnumbered and TSL has proved itself long ago. The point is, if somebody attacked Skill? like that, they'd have lost a myriad of villages by now. Of course I don't know what you guys do, you just might be planning an op or something.

And to the fact that who am I, you're right to ask. I've been only monitoring the forums for long, but recently I thought I might aswell start posting a bit.
I've been playing TW for four years now, been in command of a top five tribe for quite a while (with only 27 members in it, mind you) and had around 4.5 million points at maximum. I'm no noob, even if that's your first impression.

And lastly, try to read my posts better. I said failing, not falling. They're entirely different things.

Ps. Oh yeah, forgot to mention, my IGN is the same as my forum nick. I've just kinda quit here. I was/am working as an advisor to my old mates since 1337 swiped me off the map just after they were formed. Though I though that I could try and grow a bit again here as well. I'm playing on another world and that occupies my time pretty well.

DeletedUser

Hey wait a minute ! I'm not saying TSL would fall or anything :D I'm just saying that if they won't strike back in a day or so, it's not really anything what you could expect from ex #1 tribe. I really don't think Reject has any chances in the end, they're outnumbered and TSL has proved itself long ago. The point is, if somebody attacked Skill? like that, they'd have lost a myriad of villages by now. Of course I don't know what you guys do, you just might be planning an op or something.

And to the fact that who am I, you're right to ask. I've been only monitoring the forums for long, but recently I thought I might aswell start posting a bit.
I've been playing TW for four years now, been in command of a top five tribe for quite a while (with only 27 members in it, mind you) and had around 4.5 million points at maximum. I'm no noob, even if that's your first impression.

And lastly, try to read my posts better. I said failing, not falling. They're entirely different things.

Ps. Oh yeah, forgot to mention, my IGN is the same as my forum nick. I've just kinda quit here. I was/am working as an advisor to my old mates since 1337 swiped me off the map just after they were formed. Though I though that I could try and grow a bit again here as well. I'm playing on another world and that occupies my time pretty well.

You could ask Reject members how many incomings they have :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It's not just you he does this with... He does it with everyone. Whether thats because he doesn't speak good english and he can't be bothered to translate it is or he simply doesn't care, who knows.

DeletedUser93439

It's not just you he does this with... He does it with everyone. Whether thats because he doesn't speak good english and he can't be bothered to translate it is or he simply doesn't care, who knows.

I don't know if he cares, but if you politely press the matter a little, you'll get an answer out of him, It may not be what you want it to be, but he'll mail you back. Or its just that I'm too annoying to not reply too :lol:

The Resurrection

You could ask Reject members how many incomings they have :icon_wink:

Are you referring to how many resources im sending them? :icon_eek:

Guess I misunderstood:icon_smile: guess ill have to break out the old :spear: nuke....hahahhahaha

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: REJECT
Side 2:
Tribes: TSL

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 81
Side 2: 226
Difference: 145

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 28
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 742,245
Side 2: 1,967,175
Difference: 1,224,930

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 389,083
Side 2: 258,111
Difference: 130,972

chart

They still lead, but i think this score is a little bad for a tribe wich attacked by surprise :)

DeletedUser87797

@DMORON-You could ask Reject members how many incomings they have :icon_wink: rather yet, let us use your name as example and exploit of how much of a moron you really are. Let me ask this forum a question, Of all the incomings we have at rejects, how many are from DMORON?????? 0 bro, shut your pie hole and continue to be a puppet in this world, enuff said.

@Distortedego- you were almost there, betrayal is unforgiveable....BLAH BLAH BLAH bro, no disrespect meant to you bro, as we were cool from the get go, but let us not forget who actually started this war, i got an IGM from REGISTER explaining we needed to drop coreysvx because he was too far into TSL K32. We are a tribe, you attack one of us, we attack one of you, dont discredit us for that, you are supporting danut against us, so that makes you a hypocrit. Well PassatVRC was too far in my K31. We exploited a weak link in your tribe, you guys should except it :p he was a refugee when u guys invited him, he is now :)

@BLOOD COUNTESS- i got something you might like that i can shove in your mouth to shut you up, can u guess what it is? You were nothing in LFOD, your nothing now, that is why we all revolted on you. You claim to be dutchess, more like worthless, you quit game when you caught wind TSL was attacking you, so we got rid of you, end of story, your not right about anything, so stop making yourself believe you are :p

@FIREY- W46 antichrist arent you :) cmon bro, if your gonna lie, lie 100% bro...The only thing me and your talks concluded was false info bro. Sure we talked about making a super tribe from border to border, so what, when you had your lil dumb friends from BLOOD attempt a coo in LFOD, thats when you were revealed as the mastermind behind the attack TSL idea. But honestly, you guys can beat them, there attack times are terrible, and openmind wont take 1 village from me :) that i will garuantee. So many TSL members are not involved its actually funny and rather easy to pluck out 9 trains out of 1200 incoming :) TSL is 2/3 corrupt, will love to see them fall

@OpenMind-all i gotta say toy ou is, you should have read our mails and replied bro :)) that is not good enough an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.