TSL vs Reject

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

@DMORON-You could ask Reject members how many incomings they have :icon_wink: rather yet, let us use your name as example and exploit of how much of a moron you really are. Let me ask this forum a question, Of all the incomings we have at rejects, how many are from DMORON?????? 0 bro, shut your pie hole and continue to be a puppet in this world, enuff said.

@Distortedego- you were almost there, betrayal is unforgiveable....BLAH BLAH BLAH bro, no disrespect meant to you bro, as we were cool from the get go, but let us not forget who actually started this war, i got an IGM from REGISTER explaining we needed to drop coreysvx because he was too far into TSL K32. We are a tribe, you attack one of us, we attack one of you, dont discredit us for that, you are supporting danut against us, so that makes you a hypocrit. Well PassatVRC was too far in my K31. We exploited a weak link in your tribe, you guys should except it :p he was a refugee when u guys invited him, he is now :)

@BLOOD COUNTESS- i got something you might like that i can shove in your mouth to shut you up, can u guess what it is? You were nothing in LFOD, your nothing now, that is why we all revolted on you. You claim to be dutchess, more like worthless, you quit game when you caught wind TSL was attacking you, so we got rid of you, end of story, your not right about anything, so stop making yourself believe you are :p

@FIREY- W46 antichrist arent you :) cmon bro, if your gonna lie, lie 100% bro...The only thing me and your talks concluded was false info bro. Sure we talked about making a super tribe from border to border, so what, when you had your lil dumb friends from BLOOD attempt a coo in LFOD, thats when you were revealed as the mastermind behind the attack TSL idea. But honestly, you guys can beat them, there attack times are terrible, and openmind wont take 1 village from me :) that i will garuantee. So many TSL members are not involved its actually funny and rather easy to pluck out 9 trains out of 1200 incoming :) TSL is 2/3 corrupt, will love to see them fall

@OpenMind-all i gotta say toy ou is, you should have read our mails and replied bro :)) that is not good enough an answer, learn english bro

you talk to much for a future victim of the TSL effect :)....

DeletedUser

@ Breakert. Dmoron doesn't yet know what a fake is! lol... Let me guess, 10 nukes and 4 nuke nobles per vill and thats it? lol... Dmoron, please learn to send fakes, your attacks will never land without them! :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ Breakert. Dmoron doesn't yet know what a fake is! lol... Let me guess, 10 nukes and 4 nuke nobles per vill and thats it? lol... Dmoron, please learn to send fakes, your attacks will never land without them! :icon_razz:

:icon_rolleyes: I'm sure for Dmoron ill be happy to show him how to fake a few thousand...

DeletedUser84663

:icon_rolleyes: I'm sure for Dmoron ill be happy to show him how to fake a few thousand...
those are Skill? trademarks that cannot be released without the proper paperwork and a nominal fee... Approval from at least 6 attorneys, 2 judges, and 1 Scott Baio before the paperwork is even distributed... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

@beakert - i just dont know what to say - but admit responsibility for something

DeletedUser

I never sent fakes to your villages because you were not the target. I could have cared less if I got your villages or not, seeing as they would have been instantly renobled by 3DX. I sent my fakes to the players who were being targeted, hence the ones who quit the game or 3DX all together :icon_wink: I sent over 800 fakes to 3DX as a whole, but your ignorance is speaking, so I will let it go.

"@DMORON-... Of all the incomings we have at rejects, how many are from DMORON?????? 0 bro, shut your pie hole and continue to be a puppet in this world, enuff said."

0 incomings from me? your intel is VERY incorrect :lol:

edit- typo

DeletedUser

lol... I apologise then, that was my ignorance speaking :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

chachi - since when did scott baio clone himself?

and ive got the secret intel on how to fake thousands - for a nominal fee i will direct you in the right direction

DeletedUser87797

@MORON- no my intel is correct, i sat everyones account last night, nobody got incoming from you, maybe your another name that needs to be added to the traitor list :)

@firey-dood, shut your male sexual organ sucker, your just mad because i played you like a drum, you really thought you had something in those BLOOD members, lol ex..krinkle chip switching to god of war account, lol so please stop pretending it wasnt your idea, please for the sake of arguing ;P

@chachi-you guys should man up and attack TSL rather than being scared, if a rinky dink tribe like REJECTS can hit them, you guys should sure enough be able to finish them. OpenMind already has half his tribe spying for other tribes and not liking him, because he is a douche. It wont take much more to hurt them, the damage is done already, maybe that is the TSL effect everyone keeps mentioning. lol

No matter what happens, at least REJECTS can stand up and say that we werent scared of a tribe 9x there size. That is more than half these monkey tribes can say in this game.

@Distortedego- like i said, you guys launched on us first, and besides, we knew of your plans to launch on us once you were done with 3DX in the first place, like i said, TSL is full of spies, that is why your run at #1 ended, and wont change...You call us traitors- i told you guys this was gonna happen, but you guys so bent up out of shape listen to firey flame here in the forums, and too stupid to recognize who telling you the truth. We were almost there, pppffftttt, funniest thing i heard all year to an extent. Everything i told you has come true, how is that being a traitor? Danut did need your help, because you sent it all to him, dont act like i dont know all you build is spears, archers, and HC for defense, remember, you supported me a long while back, all u sent me.....and that is all danut had. its no suprise he is an official point whore, i watcht he stats believe it or not, i know you used your tribes troop and dodged your troops in your assault from TSB. everyone around you had ODD spikes for that week.

It dont matter what happens to us, you guys blew the whole thing. You wouldnt know an alliance if it hit you in the face. As far as us not attacking SQ, you guys never asked us too except for once. You knew why i wouldnt do it, so you asked us to send fakes, which we did, everytime. TSL is nothing but users and abusers, and when you cant even get a response about powerfull subjects from you, yeh we begin opening our options up...

Just watch, the spies will kill you all, but hey maybe you guys can just brush that comment aside too

DeletedUser

I'm a traitor. Oh noes, please kick me Open Mind @@@@

"No matter what happens, at least REJECTS can stand up and say that we werent scared of a tribe 9x there size. That is more than half these monkey tribes can say in this game."

Lol. Like you had any other choice BUT to attack us? You are just butt hurt that Open Mind wouldn't allow you guys to join. Sorry, but we like quality, not quantity. Run along

DeletedUser87797

quality? look at you boy!!! you got some real good OD, you have done nothing, your a puppet, please save your sanctity and not respond anymore.

DeletedUser

That seems sort of funny coming from you sir.... here you are, spamming up a topic about a war with personal insults, and uncalled for accusations. Fortunately, the TSL effect should not take long, so Reject won't be around to much longer.

DeletedUser

I'm a traitor. Oh noes, please kick me Open Mind @@@@

Thats more than likely after all the people he has annoyed lately, the way he carries on there wont be anyone left to kickl

DeletedUser34483

@Distortedego- like i said, you guys launched on us first, and besides, we knew of your plans to launch on us once you were done with 3DX in the first place, like i said, TSL is full of spies, that is why your run at #1 ended, and wont change...
There is no such plan... Just some TSL members got annoyed of the recruitments LFOD made around them.

You call us traitors- i told you guys this was gonna happen, but you guys so bent up out of shape listen to firey flame here in the forums, and too stupid to recognize who telling you the truth.
Nah, firey just some paparazzi... he got nothing to do with this :)

We were almost there, pppffftttt, funniest thing i heard all year to an extent.
Yup, truth is sometimes funny

Danut did need your help, because you sent it all to him
Huh? Sent it all? Again, danut did NOT NEED my support

dont act like i dont know all you build is spears, archers, and HC for defense, remember, you supported me a long while back, all u sent me.....and that is all danut had. its no suprise he is an official point whore, i watcht he stats believe it or not, i know you used your tribes troop and dodged your troops in your assault from TSB. everyone around you had ODD spikes for that week.
I build swords too. I don't have any discrimination against swordsmen. And its against the law :)

DeletedUser

its no suprise he is an official point whore, i watcht he stats believe it or not, i know you used your tribes troop and dodged your troops in your assault from TSB. everyone around you had ODD spikes for that week.

If you support someone and your troops die, you don't get the ODD, they do. You are so terrible at this game is humorous :lol:

DeletedUser84663

@chachi-you guys should man up and attack TSL rather than being scared, if a rinky dink tribe like REJECTS can hit them, you guys should sure enough be able to finish them. OpenMind already has half his tribe spying for other tribes and not liking him, because he is a douche. It wont take much more to hurt them, the damage is done already, maybe that is the TSL effect everyone keeps mentioning. lol

No matter what happens, at least REJECTS can stand up and say that we werent scared of a tribe 9x there size. That is more than half these monkey tribes can say in this game.
Unlike 3DX, we actual uphold our agreements with the tribes we have agreements with... it's about respect, not fear.

There's always going to be someone in the tribes that won't like the leadership... I'm sure there's maybe 1 in Skill? that secretly wants to beat me over with a frying pan... :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Unlike 3DX, we actual uphold our agreements with the tribes we have agreements with... it's about respect, not fear.

There's always going to be someone in the tribes that won't like the leadership... I'm sure there's maybe 1 in Skill? that secretly wants to beat me over with a frying pan... :icon_cry:

3DX made their agreements based off of fear, which is why they died so easily. They didn't have a legitimate ally to help them.

Chachi I'm gonna send you an in-game message :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

MORON, once again living up to your name, quality? look at you boy!!! you got some real good OD, you have done nothing, your a puppet, please save your sanctity and not respond anymore, you only make yourself look as more of a moron

My inteligent friend, it all started when you get the LFOD command... After starbuck went inactive, you started to take some terible decisions.. You didnt attacked S.Q. when we planned that TSL-LFOD op, and the most stupid thing to do , was that merge with Blood, without asking us.... How about merging with entire world ??? You never act like an academy, just a bunch of traidors...

Status
Not open for further replies.