Misconceptions about your neighbours... Earthling Scum!

DeletedUser

Yeah blame the hackers... Not your lack of skillz! Can never find good martians nowadays...

Agreed, tiger, your inability to snipe that 40 second train is unacceptable! even if you were still in bp :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Reading between the lines does not mean the middle finger, somebody was being clever and started that phrase.

"
read between the lines - read what is implied but not expressed on the surface"

Nothing personal but it does appear as if you are indeed the horse's ass.

hold 3 fingers up and read between the lines...lol. cant believe you argued then name called when you sir are incorrect.
/roll reversal as kankles becomes the horses ass. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Read between the lines

Meaning
Discern a meaning which isn't made obvious or explicit.

Origin
This expression derives from a simple form of cryptography, in which a hidden meaning was conveyed by secreting it between lines of text. It originated in the mid 19th century and soon became used to refer to the deciphering of any coded or unclear form of communication, whether written or not. For example, one might say "She said she was happy to go to the party but didn't seem concerned when it was cancelled. Reading between the lines, I don't think she wanted to go in the first place".

DeletedUser

This was also on urban dictionary
[spoil]1. read between the lines

What nobody does these days before buying a product or signing a contract or entering a gambling sweepstake or applying for a job.
While looking at the record label contract he signed, the musician suddenly noticed and read between the lines that he would not get a cent from any of the CDs sold with his music on it. But by then it was to late.[/spoil]

+1 for the good guys

DeletedUser

Read between the lines

Meaning
Discern a meaning which isn't made obvious or explicit.

Origin
This expression derives from a simple form of cryptography, in which a hidden meaning was conveyed by secreting it between lines of text. It originated in the mid 19th century and soon became used to refer to the deciphering of any coded or unclear form of communication, whether written or not. For example, one might say "She said she was happy to go to the party but didn't seem concerned when it was cancelled. Reading between the lines, I don't think she wanted to go in the first place".

Quoted for truth. Middle finger may be a slang derivative of the original meaning, but it is not the correct one.

qwertyu

Oh it's Lord Gorward and the rest of his fail.

PnP was pretty poor, massive overuse of pictures and not enough sensible text to really make reading this thread worthwhile. The standards of PnP has dropped :(

DeletedUser

Yeah blame the hackers... Not your lack of skillz! Can never find good martians nowadays...

I tried telling him lvl 30 mines wouldn't get him anywhere ;)

and smudge... You just can't stay away from the pnp can you :D

DeletedUser

PnP was pretty poor, massive overuse of pictures and not enough sensible text to really make reading this thread worthwhile. The standards of PnP has dropped :(

well your post was a fail... FAIL! haha

DeletedUser

hold 3 fingers up and read between the lines...lol. cant believe you argued then name called when you sir are incorrect.
/roll reversal as kankles becomes the horses ass. :icon_razz:

Seems you too have also been proven wrong. And the term horse's ass was being used already. I was simply reinforcing who was the horse's ass. Seems you wanted to be one as well.

Oh noes. The horse's asses are multiplying now. Quick let's hunt them into extinction.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh it's that grumpy old man whos always reminiscing about the good old days...

Still holding a bit of a grudge I see :lol:

DeletedUser

OMG tiger, that was you??? I heard about that, thought it might just be a rumor. I guess you are a legend now :)

smivers

I saw your tribe, you are Martian material. Merge or be assimilated. Wait... that was other aliens, we just shoot things with lasers. Dammit my bad greeny :icon_redface:

We be declarin on teh newbz like you'z very soon. We no merge whore, we be elite.

DeletedUser

Seems you too have also been proven wrong. And the term horse's ass was being used already. I was simply reinforcing who was the horse's ass. Seems you wanted to be one as well.

Oh noes. The horse's asses are multiplying now. Quick let's hunt them into extinction.

do something other than talk smack through the forums then clown !! or if you seriously have an issue, just grab a tissue..:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Au contraire, I'm not the one talking smack on the forums. I saw somebody being bashed for using a phrase in it's proper form and felt obligated to defend their argument for it was the correct one. Quite a few others reinforced my explanation of the phrase's proper use. I was not the one brought the slander of horse's ass into this thread but you could fault me for using it. You're responses are definitely not needed. I do not believe Ingham has returned since. Perhaps he's lost interest in this thread or has realized the error of his ways and chosen to stay away. Either way, I'd like to know why you chose me to flame. I don't know you. If you ask anybody from W42, I'm not the one to lurk around and bash of other players. I'm a happy go lucky guy and truly do not understand why the less intelligent people do not keep tasteless comments to themselves without some form of backing unless they are joking.(which of course I do a lot)

If you choose to harp on me for using the term 'horse's ass' then continue flaming... but know I was not the one who started this.

Smudgey, I apologize for any derailment of your thread that I may have inadvertently caused.

darkeh, I feel for ya. Hopefully things do not stay like this on the W53 Forums.

DeletedUser

Au contraire, I'm not the one talking smack on the forums. I saw somebody being bashed for using a phrase in it's proper form and felt obligated to defend their argument for it was the correct one. Quite a few others reinforced my explanation of the phrase's proper use. I was not the one brought the slander of horse's ass into this thread but you could fault me for using it. You're responses are definitely not needed. I do not believe Ingham has returned since. Perhaps he's lost interest in this thread or has realized the error of his ways and chosen to stay away. Either way, I'd like to know why you chose me to flame. I don't know you. If you ask anybody from W42, I'm not the one to lurk around and bash of other players. I'm a happy go lucky guy and truly do not understand why the less intelligent people do not keep tasteless comments to themselves without some form of backing unless they are joking.(which of course I do a lot)

If you choose to harp on me for using the term 'horse's ass' then continue flaming... but know I was not the one who started this.

Smudgey, I apologize for any derailment of your thread that I may have inadvertently caused.

darkeh, I feel for ya. Hopefully things do not stay like this on the W53 Forums.

No need to apologise, you do what you need to do man :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

do something other than talk smack through the forums then clown !! or if you seriously have an issue, just grab a tissue..:icon_razz:

Seems like this is a good description of what you do. This is the second thread you have been bashing him, and really for not much of a reason. You should prob take your own advice.

greenmonsta

Whine whine, moan moan, lack of attempt to create own P&P.