Face offs you would just love to see

• Thread starter DeletedUser81101
  • Start date

DeletedUser

My goal was too help a friend .

That has become help friends.

That goal is slowly but surely succeeding .

Laugh all you want , But poor Legion in the corner surrounded by friends .

dont worry you guys have told me already , you have LKJ LOL

you can't have friends richard, allies yes, friends no. If you think ppl that you've crossed over before are your friends, your dreaming.

DeletedUser

Think all you want noob.

You were not here when I joined this world .
Ask brett Golding Im sure he will verify I only took the Mavarok account to help mines long12 at his request

@Pza yes Hidden forum trustable etc ;)

Even skype and mails :)

DeletedUser

Think all you want noob.

You were not here when I joined this world .
Ask brett Golding Im sure he will verify I only took the Mavarok account to help mines long12 at his request

what does this have to do with anything that I said? when I say you, I mean detox, not you as a person. you noob :icon_cool:

@Pza yes Hidden forum trustable etc ;)

Even skype and mails :)

you are so full of crap, it's amuzing :lol:

DeletedUser

Well say detox then You generally refers to '2. Used to refer to an indefinitely specified person; one'

Especially when your talking to me.

If what , you say is true and detox have no friends from the people they crossed , that is not my problem that is Legions.

this is a game and always will be

You should be able to attack and just have fun .

Yep, keep dreaming hrgos we know you suck

DeletedUser

Well say detox then You generally refers to '2. Used to refer to an indefinitely specified person; one'

Especially when your talking to me.

If what , you say is true and detox have no friends from the people they crossed , that is not my problem that is Legions.

this is a game and always will be

You should be able to attack and just have fun .

Yep, keep dreaming hrgos we know you suck

hmm, are you (as in richard) trying to tell me what "you" means in english? coz I'm pretty sure it applies for plural as well ^_^

so now the game is just fun? what happened to punishing ppl who weren't active enough? or didn't support you (as in richard) enough?

I'm sensing a double standard here :icon_eek: :lol:

... and you suck? really? that's even immature for you (as in richard) :lol:

DeletedUser

Yes it does :)

However since you were talking to me , I assumed you meant me :)
Next time please be clearer .

And no the fun should be for all playerswho do their part and work for the tribe.

Not the ones who sit their internalling nobling inactives and watching the guys on the front doing their best.

Hrgos you know the last bit was because you are funny :)

Please send me more nukes :)

DeletedUser

Yes it does :)

However since you were talking to me , I assumed you meant me :)
Next time please be clearer .

And no the fun should be for all playerswho do their part and work for the tribe.

Not the ones who sit their internalling nobling inactives and watching the guys on the front doing their best.

yes, that's what a double standard is :icon_razz:

Hrgos you know the last bit was because you are funny :)

Please send me more nukes :)

aww, in that case I'll let it go :p

the nukes are coming richard, what? your spies aren't proving too useful?

DeletedUser

Before we're in the pit doesn't count!

well you were the one that came to me corner and asked me to double check that u did it up correctly so i checked wat more can i say ... learn your knots

DeletedUser

I've just been told the aim of the game is entirely different to the way I usually play it.

Here I thought I could go in like I do with a wrestling match: smile over my shoulder and whisper, 'Beat me, baby'. Next we wrestle and somehow things get sidetracked...

Now I learn it's the first to give up/give in who loses. Sigh. Giving in at the right moment is half the fun.

I may have to forfeit. *sob*.

DeletedUser

you can't have friends richard, allies yes, friends no. If you think ppl that you've crossed over before are your friends, your dreaming.

Actually we have quite good friends in LEGION still so your wrong, we have friends in all the tribes I would actually consider significant in this world. Some we speak to everyday. In all honesty dont come out with the "crossed over" rubbish. You screwed over DETOX once, you screwed over HAWKS once so dont come out all high and mighty.

DeletedUser

Actually we have quite good friends in LEGION still so your wrong, we have friends in all the tribes I would actually consider significant in this world. Some we speak to everyday. In all honesty dont come out with the "crossed over" rubbish. You screwed over DETOX once, you screwed over HAWKS once so dont come out all high and mighty.

I screwed over detox? when you guys moved to legion I moved to detox, so nop, think again. and I might not be very aware of the situation but how did legion screw over hawks? we were never allies ... :icon_rolleyes:

nd I'm not high and mighty, I was responding to richard saying legion has no friends. obviously we were not talking about real life friends mines, so keep your opinion to yourself ;)

DeletedUser

You as in LEGION, screwed over DETOX by taking in all former who? members including one who was spying against us and you screwed over HAWKS in the same way. Whether you were allies technically we were allies because of a common enemy. Neither am I talking about real life friends, I am talking to people I talk to over skype, in game and various other social networking ways. LEGION doesnt have any friends hence why they have the whole world against them. (And before you say it LKJ is not a significant tribe they have done nothing significant since fighting E=-MC on their own.)

DeletedUser

if legion screwed you over then, why merge with them later? holding a grudge and then joining legion is just weird ... and no, legion and hawks had no relations, they were working together for a common cause (with no official agreement), once their interests parted ways, they were no longer working together, so no legion did not screw hawks over.

you just said you had friends in legion, now legion doesn't have friends. you're all over the place, think about what you mean exactly and then say it.

DeletedUser

if legion screwed you over then, why merge with them later? holding a grudge and then joining legion is just weird ... and no, legion and hawks had no relations, they were working together for a common cause (with no official agreement), once their interests parted ways, they were no longer working together, so no legion did not screw hawks over.

you just said you had friends in legion, now legion doesn't have friends. you're all over the place, think about what you mean exactly and then say it.

Would you like me to spell it out for you. LEGION screwed both DETOX and HAWKS over at the same time by taking away our enemy. We had to join LEGION at the time because we were going nowhere with our war except backwards, we needed a bit of life put back into our tribe, then you screwed us over again. Yes I am friends with the players and not LEGION, see how that works, quite nicely I think you will find. LEGION (That is the collective) have no friends hence why they are warring most of the world. The players (individually) have friends (certain ones anyway) on the other side because either they are good fighters or just fun to talk with. You unfortunately fall into neither category.

DeletedUser

Would you like me to spell it out for you. LEGION screwed both DETOX and HAWKS over at the same time by taking away our enemy. We had to join LEGION at the time because we were going nowhere with our war except backwards, we needed a bit of life put back into our tribe, then you screwed us over again. Yes I am friends with the players and not LEGION, see how that works, quite nicely I think you will find. LEGION (That is the collective) have no friends hence why they are warring most of the world. The players (individually) have friends (certain ones anyway) on the other side because either they are good fighters or just fun to talk with. You unfortunately fall into neither category.

No let me spell it out for you:

If legion screwed you over, why did you declare on hawks and not legion? both tribes were your allies, you could have gone the other way. But oh wait, you thought hawks screwed you over plenty of times too didn't you? you see, you were a bunch of kids in a tribe with no duke (or rotating dukes, whatever your system was), when you didn't get it your way, you acted out. It's kind of disturbing to know that you didn't like legion even before you merged into it.

and for the final time, as far as legion "screwing" hawks over goes (though I wldn't call it that), it's the name of the game. Legion with no official ties to hawks, does not need to be loyal to it. Please say you got that through your thick head, coz I'm sick of rephrasing it.

do yourself a favor and don't reply unless you have something smart to add (though I have never seen you actually ever do that).

DeletedUser

We never declared on hawks .

You look up on this forum and tell me where Me or jack declared on hawks .

Have you got something against teenagers is this your only argument ?
Were you robbed of your teenage years or something ?
How old are you ?
It is pathetic how you spout your rubbish here even when your own players disagree with it , (refer to earlier thread today ) .
You constantly flame and rebuke me and jack and Im no longer going to deal with your rubbish .

So I call you out 1 V 1 . Me V You . No support,no account sitting , A judictor that sits either account to make sure this stays fair.No other player attack us. Am happy to go against you . Send all my intribe support back since I have had enough would you fight fair though ? I doubt it . Would you accept my challenge ? I further doubt it . Until then I reiterate you should learn your facts before posting anything more

Unfortunately , I inherited an account in the war . Legion was my fault . I pressured Jack into the merge since I thought they were efficent in the south as good as they were in the north.

What have you ever added to any conversation except spout rubbish and noble inactives ?

My days at least start learning how to play TW before you come on here and start talking to people who know what they are doing .

Last edited by a moderator: