2HARD Will Nail Ya Down (Video)

earthquake girl

I will repeat this for the third time. How we respond to our anger is part of our attitude. How your tribe responded to their anger is proof of their attitude problem.

So I ask you again, Why won't you accept this proof?

I was kind of enjoying your posts, but if you're going to reference logical fallacies, probably you should avoid engaging in them yourself. :icon_wink:

Khan The Master

Me personally dont care what anyone thinks of 2Hard, chances are they wont even be around when i get my lazy ass off the rim, im just an impartial bystander trying to hopefully bring some positives back to this thread. :)

tbh i doubt you will rim them. Some have had a poor start as none of them are particularly good startup players, but if they get a few villas under their belts 2HARD will be round for a good while, prob until someone robs their tribe :lol: sorry too soon??

it also pains me to say Darth will be good for your forums **blah washes mouth out**

He not your usual troll.....

DeletedUser

If player X makes a video and players A, B and C dont like it, you simply have to accept it, learn from it and move on.
The more 2Hard post here and argue over someone who dares have an opinion they dont like, the more they are damaging their own forum reputation.

It was not so much their opinion, but the way it was brought to me that pushed me into an argument .. F.e. many players posted they didn't like the music, which I totally accepted.

Digging in the past:
[SPOIL]
Hmm .. Well you're not the first one who find the music rather 'annoying'

I'll take that into account when (If) I'll launch my second premiere, something like the background music of pirates of the carribean :icon_razz:

btw thanks for the thumbs up :)
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

tbh i doubt you will rim them. Some have had a poor start as none of them are particularly good startup players, but if they get a few villas under their belts 2HARD will be round for a good while, prob until someone robs their tribe :lol: sorry too soon??

it also pains me to say Darth will be good for your forums **blah washes mouth out**

I never said i was gonna rim them, lol.
They are a fair distance from me.

What i meant was, that alot of tribes will have been and gone, by the time i have a decent sized account on the rim of this world.

It was not so much their opinion, but the way it was brought to me that pushed me into an argument .. F.e. many players posted they didn't like the music, which I totally accepted.

Fair comment.

DeletedUser

your absolutely correct imo raivon..and without sounding flagrant or making you feel disconcerted, i just have this too say,
all that only matters if said person or persons actually care what everyone thinks of them, even you must admit there is no rule or pre requisite to being loved by everyone in the pnp section of the externals, after all, war declarations will be posted here, tempers will flare because they are at war and dont have respect for each other, thats why they are at war lol..people have their good days and their bad days...we all do, it seems when someone does have a bad one though,, they must be crucified haha, trial by mob mentality so too speak.. so most get straight on the defensive and flame back...its an endless cycle tbh.

yet entertaining if you cant help but come back to it he he he !

Me personally dont care what anyone thinks of 2Hard, chances are they wont even be around when i get my lazy ass off the rim
eloquent euphemism's :p ♥ it, so thats how to make it look like your not trying to insight a flame, and you sit back and let others flame you then you easily can go back and say hold on i did not mean it as a flame...ahh im onto it, ill take care to be eloquent with my euphemism's in the future.....nice i like it, thanx raivon :)

*EDIT
thanx khan..good to see you mate..!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94990

I laughed so hard :lol:

I will say though I think me (JDM) and barrik are a little opposite though...better at start up and worse at late game

DeletedUser

eloquent euphemism's :p ♥ it, so thats how to make it look like your not trying to insight a flame, and you sit back and let others flame you then you easily can go back and say hold on i did not mean it as a flame...ahh im onto it, ill take care to be eloquent with my euphemism's in the future.....nice i like it, thanx raivon :)

Thanks Darth.
Im just a gregarious person, whos looking for decorous discourse, whilst remaining non-discriminatory. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

and the 1st flamming i have seen from darth was to you in this very thread.

The first I saw was here:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=220588 and it was directed towards me.
Reading between the lines does not mean the middle finger, somebody was being clever and started that phrase.

"
read between the lines - read what is implied but not expressed on the surface"

Nothing personal but it does appear as if you are indeed the horse's ass.

hold 3 fingers up and read between the lines...lol. cant believe you argued then name called when you sir are incorrect.
/roll reversal as kankles becomes the horses ass. :icon_razz:

I was defending a comment made by AreYouKidden(whom I have no personal affiliation with) who was being flamed by Ingham. I was providing rebuttal to Ingham's comments. Why Darth singled me out is beyond me. Especially when others reiterated my point afterward. To me, first impressions mean a great deal and Darth made a very terrible one on me. Up until today, both when I looked up his previous posts and seeing how he's conducted himself here today, he's raised my impression of him some. Only thing I'd like to know is why he singled me out and continued flame despite being wrong both here and in that thread, though I wasn't the only one being flamed here... obviously.

DeletedUser94990

The first I saw was in
html=http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=5578108&postcount=42 and it was directed towards me. I was defending a comment made by AreYouKidden(whom I have no personal affiliation with) who was being flamed by Ingham. I was providing rebuttal to Ingham's comments. Why Darth singled me out is beyond me. Especially when others reiterated my point afterward. To me, first impressions mean a great deal and Darth made a very terrible one on me. Up until today, both when I looked up his previous posts and seeing how he's conducted himself here today, he's raised my impression of him some. Only thing I'd like to know is why he singled me out and continued flame despite being wrong both here and in that thread, though I wasn't the only one being flamed here... obviously.

read:
side note:
[SPOIL]

naw you just pissed him off in some thread awhile back so he's gonna bother you till you fess up and apologize or something (idk if he'll actually stop bothering you if you apologize but it's probably worth a try to keep him from flaming you every thread in which you post. :icon_wink: flaming isn't against the rules as long as he stays on topic so he'll get away with it too, I really do suggest you talk to him 1 on 1 if he'll allow. Lol
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

I know. I just wanted to point it out to his 2HARD buddies.

...and I have nothing to apologize for. I did no wrong by him(first).

DeletedUser

I know. I just wanted to point it out to his 2HARD buddies.

We know darth very well, so there's no need to point out anything .. You can only appreciate Darth once you know him better, I used to hate him and personally stamp him as the most arrogant of uk2 one time. Man .. was he the most annoying enemy I had back then :lol:

DeletedUser

I was kind of enjoying your posts, but if you're going to reference logical fallacies, probably you should avoid engaging in them yourself. :icon_wink:

If you are saying it is a loaded question, it doesn't quite meet the requirements. It is close though.

DeletedUser

We know darth very well, so there's no need to point out anything .. You can only appreciate Darth once you know him better, I used to hate him and personally stamp him as the most arrogant of uk2 one time. Man .. was he the most annoying enemy I had back then :lol:

So as long as he's fighting on your side, it's ok that he has this atttitude towards people?

DeletedUser

Fallacist’s Fallacy

The best way to prove one invalid is to symbolize their argument and then compute every truth value. Fallacies do not prove one to be invalid, only that their process of arriving at their conclusion does not follow.

The process of arriving at conclusions is what validity can refer to. Fallacies don't prove them wrong in their conclusion, only in their thought patterns leading to it. That is what I am saying.

Ad Hominem

Urg.

Once again, mirroring the attitude. So yes, but it was done purposefully. :)

DeletedUser

So as long as he's fighting on your side, it's ok that he has this atttitude towards people?

Not particularly. I meant he's an annoying prick on the pnp, but you gotta know him to notice he has a weak heart and is nowhere near cruel. He's gonna kill me now :lol:

DeletedUser

it appears from that reply dees, that only he is allowed to have an obnoxious attitude with no reprisals ! because incase you havent noticed..your attitude towards dees is imo very obnoxious ! but im guessing thats ok because its you right ? while you continue to give me attitude i will continue to give it in return, so this can end or go on for ever. balls in your court.

nad destroyer

it appears from that reply dees, that only he is allowed to have an obnoxious attitude with no reprisals ! because incase you havent noticed..your attitude towards dees is imo very obnoxious ! but im guessing thats ok because its you right ? while you continue to give me attitude i will continue to give it in return, so this can end or go on for ever. balls in your court.

You give everybody attitude even when they are agreeing with you. Go away troll.

DeletedUser

It's rare to find a thread these days that doesn't turn into hate and spam. I'm all for a good flame war occasionally, but it is nice sometimes to have a simple "fun" thread. I don't know which is better, early world flame and hate from everyone about everything, or later world, interesting PnP debates, but alot less activity. I can't decide.

slinkiestwizard

Aside from 5 pages of BS banter , 1 bad video and a tribe pounding there chest over nothing what did i miss? Can someone fill me in? Didn't no TW was about crap videos about men in tights , as opposed to players with nukes that can actually take vilages.

Give me a minute i need to pump my chest and proclaim i am godlike, i may even make a video. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> searching through old telletubbies videos to combat the defense nubs

DeletedUser

It's rare to find a thread these days that doesn't turn into hate and spam. I'm all for a good flame war occasionally, but it is nice sometimes to have a simple "fun" thread. I don't know which is better, early world flame and hate from everyone about everything, or later world, interesting PnP debates, but alot less activity. I can't decide.

Harby, go back to your hole!

Just kidding. It's good to see your voice of reason so early on. I look forward to cleverly debating with you in the future.