Disillusionment

DeletedUser

dis·il·lu·sioned/ˌdisəˈlo͞oZHənd/

Adjective: Disappointed in someone or something that one discovers to be less good than one had believed

superman%20disillusioned.jpg

Myself and a few others, we can't seem to bring ourselves out of disillusionment. I can't go into specifics, because it's seriously personal stuff, but we have decided to unite together as a way of representing this mutual feeling we all hold, and inflict it upon those who we feel need a lesson in disillusionment.

disillusioned-charming-bastich-jerk-glass-slipper-demotivational-poster-1282520007.jpg

The first tribe we feel needs a lesson in disillusionment: D.O.A

Dead On Arrival; Destined to Kill.

I am disillusioned enough to know that no man's opinion on any subject is worth a damn unless backed up with enough genuine information to make him really know what he's talking about.

Are we so disillusioned we are leading ourselves to our doom? MAYBE. But all the same, D.O.A, prepare to be disillusioned.

user_image.php

P.S- I can't say much about something there isn't much to say about ;).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is this a deceleration by the rank 3 on the rank 32 tribe? :|

DeletedUser92671

and it all started with a message, titled 'lol'

good luck to both sides, and D.O.A thanks for the villages you donated this week in preparation for the declaration :)

DeletedUser

It's a declaration on the #1 tribe on K46 (until an hour ago) by the #2 tribe on K46 (until an hour ago).

Early stages, clearing the area and what not.

And this forum is dead so y'know

DeletedUser92671

declaration of the rank 2 in K, on the rank 1 in K, to take control of our home K, whilst taking control of our home K, we dont stall a mini war simply because the larger tribe in the K is a worse rank than ourselves,,, in my eyes it has no relevance, and rank has no representation of the skill behind the accounts in either tribe..

DeletedUser94677

On topic... :icon_sad: Beast, you fail for this thread :icon_cool: I wish you were in D.O.A instead of DSL so I could noble you :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stats stats..

Side 1:
Tribes: DSL
Side 2:
Tribes: D.O.A

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 5
Difference: 18

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 72,655
Side 2: 6,578
Difference: 66,077

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21,435
Side 2: 0
Difference: 21,435

chart

DeletedUser

I, the last guy of DSL and the coolest of all, approve this thread. Goodluck to those involved.

DeletedUser

I thought I was the special target of DSL's mighty wrath :(

Well have fun taking out a noob tribe guise. . . I guess :icon_rolleyes: