Myr The noobs

DeletedUser

if you want to start about BDE again just make a thread and start saying nonsense

Well if your brain can't comprehend facts, that is not my problem.
The facts are right there clearly displayed on the previous page.

Your tribe sucks. End of discussion.

DeletedUser94386

keep this on topic...if there is any....

looks like most MYR is gone.....

DeletedUser

Looks like PIRANA is now recruiting/merging the MYR5 members into there tribe! Haha. Refugees much?

DeletedUser94386

well its the way of pirana...they are fighting them and now they recruited them

yes refugies....

DeletedUser

Shall be interesting if they let go of those players or not because they are refugees.

peezor

Pirana taking in the largest barb nobling bunch of dimwits the world has ever known... Figures. Kinda the final nail in their coffin dont ya think?

Well, any MYR5 that join them are running from their current war, therefore they are refugees, so they will be rimmed whether Pirana stop taking them in or not

peezor

We should use the whole SubV mentality, "any and all myr5 players are refugees no matter what tribe they end up in"

Lol

DeletedUser

Guess we will see but i dont see piranha giving them up and Idk if anyone will try attacking them while within Piranha

DeletedUser

Guess we will see but i dont see piranha giving them up and Idk if anyone will try attacking them while within Piranha

Now why in the world would we NOT attack them? Pssssh lol. They are the ones that are recruiting BDE and eQu refugees. Therefore attacks shall not stop. I wonder if this is "payback" from them for us not accepting being allies with them? :icon_rolleyes:

Either way it goes. PIRANA members can choose to defend refugees or give them up. Either way that WHOLE MYR5 area will be under eQu or BDE banner at some point.

Also you would think that PIRANA would start trying to make more friends than enemies at this point because what is going on. I guess i thought wrong.

DeletedUser94386

also you would think that pirana would start trying to make more friends than enemies at this point because what is going on.

I wonder if this is "payback" from them for us not accepting being allies with them? :icon_rolleyes:

you just answered that yourself....they try and they fail

also note that they had a diplomatic situacion whith UNWKN before the war....

DeletedUser

Now why in the world would we NOT attack them? Pssssh lol. They are the ones that are recruiting BDE and eQu refugees. Therefore attacks shall not stop. I wonder if this is "payback" from them for us not accepting being allies with them? :icon_rolleyes:

Either way it goes. PIRANA members can choose to defend refugees or give them up. Either way that WHOLE MYR5 area will be under eQu or BDE banner at some point.

Also you would think that PIRANA would start trying to make more friends than enemies at this point because what is going on. I guess i thought wrong.

Dont deny that you guys had a relation with them for a while. Because i was in that tribe for a while and I know their was a shared forum and that there were diplomatic relations.

Secondly, Piranha is just getting more enemies because people see they are getting tore apart by SubV and want to get part of their villages while they are weak. I mean in this case I understand why you want certain villages but be honest you know you are going to take others that werent in MRY5's territory

Repinski

PIRANA is like a school of fish in a dried up lake..... easy pickings and well they keep flopping to find that last drop of water.

kurlnova

Dont deny that you guys had a relation with them for a while. Because i was in that tribe for a while and I know their was a shared forum and that there were diplomatic relations.

lol, yes those relations amounted to a) heavyreigns asking us for a NAP and then b) his asking us to help PIRANA destroy Chosen and then c) he opened a shared forum for us to do that. Since you were in PIRANA, you already know that forum had nothing in it but a couple of random BS conversations between talkative tribe members.

That would be the sum total of our "diplomatic relations." :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Secondly, Piranha is just getting more enemies because people see they are getting tore apart by SubV and want to get part of their villages while they are weak. I mean in this case I understand why you want certain villages but be honest you know you are going to take others that werent in MRY5's territory

Yes, we did. Kurl couldn't of said it better.

We are going to take out all the ex-MYR5 players no matter what banner they are under. After we are done with that, it depends on what PIRANA decides to do. They still decide they wanna attack us. Then yes we will continue our expansion against them.

DeletedUser

Alright. I give it a week max before you take a non ex MRY5 village
As far the dipolmacy things goes I just said you had relations with them and it wasnt like you made it seem that you never had any relation with them.

DeletedUser

Alright. I give it a week max before you take a non ex MRY5 village
As far the dipolmacy things goes I just said you had relations with them and it wasnt like you made it seem that you never had any relation with them.

I wont take you on that bet. Don't wanna lose that. Because you might be right.

I didn't mean for it to sound like that. We did have relations with them. Just not ally status like everyone has thought. Even some PIRANA members are disagreeing with this because they were attacking them. So what i get from that is that the PIRANA leadership works independently without the knowledge of the members of the tribe.