HeftySmurf's Official Statement

HeftySmurf

I am in no way affiliated with ampac/maker. To even be put in the same title without something splitting which shows us as separate is a disgusting thing, and shame upon me. I wish for all to know that i shall be taking Legal Action against Chase for this blasphemous action, for it is against god, and nature, and generally anything sane.

Oh, look at my new sig btw, That is all.

(I Love you really Chase <3)

Oops, this was meant for GD, my bad.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol, Look at your history Hefty Smurf. Don't be ashamed your the one who created your Legacy.

Legacy of Deletions and Failure.

Sinaleyen- 1st deletions due to attacks from From Prime- 1st Failure
Pron - Disbandment when tribesmates were attacked by Prime- 2nd failure
WizzyDizzy- 3rd deletion, but this is worse as the original owner felt ashamed on what Hefty smurf has done(hefty smurf didn't attack back when he was being attacked by Prime)-3rd failure

You have your reasons on why this happend..Real life , Boredom...

But there is an emerging pattern here...These pattern reflects your personalities on how you deal with TW situations and Real Life..You wan't to relive your failures as success to defend yourself from insults from players in this world.

Some players support you Rich26, Guyverone.. Same players who their account deleted due to similar situations.

Ex. Rich26- Deleted dismissed Former Killtom members and Created his own tribe WAR which he eventually deleted to.
Mario377 - account dismissed from tribe Prime, when inactive when attacked.

Guyverone- Deleted when being attacked by Sparta, Blamed everybody but himself..

Shall I go on...

I guess the truth hurts maybe you have a twisted version of success which you want everyone to believe that you are the chosen one.

This is Ampacs Official Statement regarding this matter.

Btw, love your sig shows how immature you are..Insults...lol

HeftySmurf

Lol, Look at your history Hefty Smurf. Don't be ashamed your the one who created your Legacy.

Legacy of Deletions and Failure.

Sinaleyen- 1st deletions due to attacks from From Prime- 1st Failure < I never deleted Sinaelyan
Pron - Disbandment when tribesmates were attacked by Prime- 2nd failure < Disbanded when the need for a meatshield was no longer.
WizzyDizzy- 3rd deletion, but this is worse as the original owner felt ashamed on what Hefty smurf has done(hefty smurf didn't attack back when he was being attacked by Prime)-3rd failure < Wizzydizzy had nothing to do with it :icon_rolleyes: you know nothing.

Hefty's Reply, so far the 3rd logical post as ampac's was complete shit.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hefty's Reply, so far the 3rd logical post as ampac's was complete shit.

Then can you enlighten us on what really happened?

Only you could answer those questions.

Are you the kind of person who runs away from a fight? Deletes when your under attack?

Please show us stats that your a true fighter:lol:

HeftySmurf

/facepalm, he never learns.

Please close this chase, ampac does not posses the logic needed to understand simple things.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
/facepalm, he never learns.

Please close this chase, ampac does not posses the logic needed to understand simple things.

Why HEFTY can't you answer this? The truth Hurts doesn't it...You created this thread for your own personal satisfaction but see where it led you more shame...Now you want to close this..It doesn't take Logic to answer you..

A simple person knows if someone runs away from a fight...Like you..Hehehe..:lol:

penguinbasher

I was under the impression some girl called Nicole deleted Wizzy or something.. that or Lodda..lol

HeftySmurf

Why HEFTY can't you answer this? The truth Hurts doesn't it...You created this thread for your own personal satisfaction but see where it led you more shame...Now you want to close this..It doesn't take Logic to answer you..

A simple person knows if someone runs away from a fight...Like you..Hehehe..:lol:

Sigh, the words i want to say i cant say, its kinda shit really because they are exactly right.

GET
IT
INTO
YOUR
SKULL

I
TOOK
WIZZY
TO
DESTROY
IT

I
NEVER
GAVE
A
CRAP
ABOUT
THE
FIGHT

I stopped playing after a while and other players took it.

So shut your flippen mouth and do one.

DeletedUser

calm down Hefty. A take a breath. People understand you.

I believe you that:
HeftySmurf said:
I
TOOK
WIZZY
TO
DESTROY
IT

Now paradox is that.. you do lie to all of us last year (in end of december/start of January), don't you?
Because in that time you said:(*)
- "I'm the greater w20 player , the best from all"
- "wizzy account lose vills ONLY because I was sick in middle of December"
- "wizzy account lose vills only because I got borred" and "my coplayer is weak and could not dodge nobles"

(*)NOTE: is not exactly your words, but is a summary of them with same meaning.

Those are aprox. your affirmation and if you don't remember, I could search them on those old topics (or in case you delete them we could ask Chase to look into the archive section and we could find out the topics I talk about).
I know well what you say because your words that you said your the best while your wizzy acc lose vills after vills really hurt my pride as w20 player.
So I do flame you little in that time, even get warnings/infraction from Dwav for my actions.. Because what you said at that time I do consider that was a facepalm to all active players from w20.. :icon_redface:

HeftySmurf

I believe you that:

Now paradox is that.. you do lie to all of us last year (in end of december/start of January), don't you?
- "wizzy account lose vills only because I got borred" and "my coplayer is weak and could not dodge nobles"

Those are aprox. your affirmation and if you don't remember, I could search them on those old topics (or in case you delete them we could ask Chase to look into the archive section and we could find out the topics I talk about).
I know well what you say because your words that you said your the best while your wizzy acc lose vills after vills really hurt my pride as w20 player.
So I do flame you little in that time, even get warnings/infraction from Dwav for my actions.. Because what you said at that time I do consider that was a facepalm to all active players from w20.. :icon_redface:
Haha, i was actually rather ill, hence why it took me so long to destroy it, i have the doctor's logs if you want them :')

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I believe you that:

Thanks Dorin, I think Hefty smurf would understand that. Simple logic can answer this.

Haha, i was actually rather ill, hence why it took me so long to destroy it, i have the doctor's logs if you want them :')

Huh, do I need to reply to this, proud on what he has done? Wanna put a vote on this world or in the general forums see if you did right? or your just a fool who take for granted on peoples sacrifices for their account?

Well we know what will be the answer simple Logic will answer this.

Last edited:

HeftySmurf

I did right, by myself, after air left i no longer cared, so yeah, i did right, so yeah, be quiet, you know nothing, hush.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I did right, by myself, after air left i no longer cared, so yeah, i did right, so yeah, be quiet, you know nothing, hush.

Wow you keep saying me to shut up...Please be aware that the truth will eventually come out...

You know why Airsofter didn't care because as a friend(HeftySmurf) you made a fool out of him..:lol:

Block me..Shows that your running away again...heheheh better yet how about DELETE... :)

HeftySmurf

Guess what, i dont see, SHIT YEAH IM HAPPY NOW.

No need to waste my own intellect on people like that.

DeletedUser85583

I am confused:

Mr. Smurf, why is it a point of pride that you sought to destroy the grandest account on this World? And you lament that you could not accomplish it faster due to illness?

I hope an answer will be more than: "I did what I wanted" or "shut up, I'm smarter than you".

HeftySmurf

I am confused:

Mr. Smurf, why is it a point of pride that you sought to destroy the grandest account on this World? And you lament that you could not accomplish it faster due to illness?

I hope an answer will be more than: "I did what I wanted" or "shut up, I'm smarter than you".

I respect you loon, you are a very good player and definatally of a better standard then ampac.

But the reason being mainly, is because everyone had gone, and i was on my own, no plans or anything to do and i was offered it, and i thought to myself "I may as well have some fun, instead of it simply being deleted"

And yeah, being ill set me back, im very impatient and it took longer then i wanted.

DeletedUser

I am pretty sure the reality is, ampac should be the one ashamed when he is put into the same sentence as hefty.