To The Death....

DeletedUser

Ok, this will be another short and sweet post from me, but with the latest developments we as a tribe feel its the only move to make.
You might be asking "what happened?"... well let me put it simply...we (B~C~S) have been backstabbed and tricked throughout our entire stay here in W50...and despite diplomatic talks between various tribes all have crumbled right at the crucial moment.
With the latest episode still ringing in our ears we have come to the conclusion that we (B~C~S) are better off without allies and can fight just as effectively by ourselves. We had made an alliance with TPG to wake up this morning to a mail that read this....

sblip today at 09:04
uh, alliance is off.

Very Honourable and very classy....NOT!!
So after a little discussion, why, whats happened etc, we got this message

sblip today at 13:38
I know why the alliance is off, but I can't say anything about it, and can't talk about WHY I can't talk about it. You will hate me but you'll eventually be glad I said anything at all. You want my honest opinion? Take your 3-4 best players and stack them as best as possible.

Bless them.

So by now your thinking "what? is this chick declaring or what?"... to which the answer is YES...but not on one individual player or tribe, but instead on ALL those tribes and players that EVER betrayed our trust.
SO here it comes again boys and girls.
====================================
The winds are changing across W50.

aovento.jpg

Beware, the BLaCk CLoUdS are gathering.

lightning_by_NivisTigris.jpg

Under the ever growing darkness, great armies are preparing for the long battle ahead.
lotr_movie_soldiers.jpg

Who knows what evil lurks in the darkness.

DarknessFallsblackandwhite.jpg

The time has come for a new era, an era of strength, courage and sacrifice.

cemetery4.jpg

No longer will we be railroaded and bullied into giving away territory and or players. No longer will we tolerate backstabbing players and tribes.We fight with honour,integrity and pride...Will we win? surely not!! is this the final chapter for B~C~S?? who knows!! but here goes...

Ladies and gentlemen, B~C~S formally declare war on (-_-) TPG and [R]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78112

To many pictures for my liking but I am routing for the underdog good luck in the war, Make it fun! :)

DeletedUser

OK, then.

Where can I get those fancy banner signatures?

DeletedUser

Rofl about time we take BCS off the map ;)

Welcome to the world forums, may we have much fun in our war ;)

Course our removal will not be as easy as you think....hope you have plenty of nukes in your villages :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Oh well who believes all that is on these forums?? Everyone just posts their own side!! It is a bunch of Posturing and strutting, but the real stuff is InGame!! This is all blow and show!!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TPG
Side 2:
Tribes: B~C~S

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,298
Side 2: 0
Difference: 7,298

chart

DeletedUser

I mean no disrespect by that, someone else came up with it, I'm not that crafty, its still funny,

DeletedUser

In all seriousness, I have never had a problem with anyone in BCS, even through all the cross nobling. This is a war game though so hey.
I must say, declaring on 3 at one time seems a bit odd to me. I usually dont hang on the externals, after looking through them its seems like a fun place to be.

DeletedUser78112

16 B~C~S 13,329,201 13,700,494 48 285,427 1,741 7,869
VS.
10 [R] 19,372,612 19,372,612 17 1,139,565 2,187 8,858
13 TPG 16,942,678 16,942,678 26 651,641 2,002 8,463
32 (-_-) 3,539,449 3,577,241 47 76,112 572 6,254

Okay so it's 13,329,201 against 39,854,789. Just short of 3x the size your declaring on, I am sure yous will have alot of fun.

be respectful guys make it a clean war. :)

DeletedUser

its a non issue after thinking about it

Last edited by a moderator: