attack speed

DeletedUser

what are the rules on attack speed? Is a train in less than a second legal?

DeletedUser95858

120ms is legal System will NOT let you do it faster than that.

DeletedUser

If more than one attack is sent from one village then there needs to be 40ms between each attack. Most people send 4 attacks from one village:

1 - 000
2 - 040
3 - 080
4 - 120

Therefore, a train of 4 attacks sent from one village can be no more than 120ms from first to last attack. If you send it faster than 120ms, the system will automatically space them so that the train is 120ms.

With this said, you can send 4 attacks from 4 different villages and get them all to land at the same time... if you are good enough... lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry, I didnt mean to sound threatening. But thanks, hey where can I find the rules on that?

DeletedUser

Sorry, I didnt mean to sound threatening. But thanks, hey where can I find the rules on that?
You weren't threatening.

Check this thread out for W53 settings: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=217870

Other info: Players can choose their starting direction. There will be an attack gap of 40ms, no support gap. No fake limit. Scouts will reveal information based on research level, only 1 scout required.

TW rules can be found here: http://www.tribalwars.net/rules.php

DeletedUser

With this said, you can send 4 attacks from 4 different villages and get them all to land at the same time... if you are good enough... lol

well, ppl have been banned for doing this, when I played W38

DeletedUser

If people got banned for doing that, it could only be because they were using some illegal method to do so. To send 4 separate attacks from 4 separate villages and have them all land at the exact same ms is not illegal.

DeletedUser

If people got banned for doing that, it could only be because they were using some illegal method to do so. To send 4 separate attacks from 4 separate villages and have them all land at the exact same ms is not illegal.

it´s not the landing that got them banned, it was sending the attacks from 4 different vills in less than 150 ms.
the distance the to target was the same from each village, so that resulted in a "train" or "group" of nobles landing in less than 150 ms.

nothing illigal was used to send the nobles

DeletedUser

it´s not the landing that got them banned, it was sending the attacks from 4 different vills in less than 150 ms.
the distance the to target was the same from each village, so that resulted in a "train" or "group" of nobles landing in less than 150 ms.

nothing illigal was used to send the nobles
If the distance is exactly the same, then they clearly are using a bot of some sort.

The fact remains... it is perfectly legal if you MANUALLY send 4 attacks from 4 separate villages and they can all land in the same millisecond. The rules clearly state that.

DeletedUser

If the distance is exactly the same, then they clearly are using a bot of some sort.

The fact remains... it is perfectly legal if you MANUALLY send 4 attacks from 4 separate villages and they can all land in the same millisecond. The rules clearly state that.

that makes absolutely no sense :icon_eek:

why should must it be a bot??

A----X----B

wont you agree that A and B are the same distance to the X.

Now if you open two different tabs and send two noblesfrom each, you have a "train" from two different villages.

b4 they made the protection that made it impossible to send 2 attacks with less than Xms (eg. 40 or 50 ms) some one DID get banned for doing this.
I can´t remember who, but ask jjj-raven-jjj, if he can remember who it was.
I know this, becouse we thought we have found a way to awoid the minus 150ms attack rule. but them a player got banned for it, and we didn´t do it again ;) *L*

Havn´t tried how it works now, after the "bot" have been implemented and you cant send sub 40 ms attack (for this world)

Noob>
I´m game for one of the sub 1 day speed rounds :)

DeletedUser

that makes absolutely no sense :icon_eek:

why should must it be a bot??

A----X----B

wont you agree that A and B are the same distance to the X.

Now if you open two different tabs and send two noblesfrom each, you have a "train" from two different villages.

b4 they made the protection that made it impossible to send 2 attacks with less than Xms (eg. 40 or 50 ms) some one DID get banned for doing this.
I can´t remember who, but ask jjj-raven-jjj, if he can remember who it was.
I know this, becouse we thought we have found a way to awoid the minus 150ms attack rule. but them a player got banned for it, and we didn´t do it again ;) *L*

Havn´t tried how it works now, after the "bot" have been implemented and you cant send sub 40 ms attack (for this world)

Noob>
I´m game for one of the sub 1 day speed rounds :)
I think you confused yourself with what I said. I initially said that you can only send 4 attacks from the same village at 120ms. We all agree on that.

We then got onto the topic of sending from separate villages. If you send two nobles each from two villages, you will be able to send a 40ms train. The perfect scenario:

000 - Village 1
000 - Village 2
040 - Village 1
040 - Village 2

If someone banned me for doing this, I'd appeal until the cows come home as it says nothing about sending from multiple villages. The rule relates to attacks being sent from the same village. If people are getting banned for this, then the game mods need to clarify the rule to the TW community.

I said that you can send 4 attacks from 4 villages and have it land in the same millisecond if you are good enough. If I was banned for this, Morthy would hear all about it for weeks on end. If I had a decent enough connection to do it, I should be allowed to do it as the rules do not state that it is illegal.

As for your scenario that you outlined, if you open two, three or four tabs and try to send them at once (even though they are from different villages), there will be a minuscule amount of lag between the switching of the tabs. Hence, they will not land at the exact same time.... which was what we were discussing... lol.

DeletedUser

well, I´m not 100% sure, but I think, at one time, the rules said that you were not allowed to send 4 attacks in less than 150 ms.
was back when they just made the rule. there were also a bot at one point, that said you were sending out attacks to fast and to "click here if you are not a bot" got that a LOT when sending fakes.

and again.. someone WAS banned for sending 2 nobles from two villages, with same distance, to land sub 150 ms on a village.

I´ll see if I can dig it up. dont hold your breath thogh. ;op

I had 3 nobles land in the exact same ms one time due to lag on my computer, that also got reported, but was didn´t get accepted as illigal.

DeletedUser

The rule used to be that a train can be no faster than 150ms. meaning 149ms train got you banned. This was easily possible without botting so the rule was removed. The new rule is that Any attack sent from a village will be at least 40ms apart from the next attack sent by the same village.

So Hypothetically If you had Village E in the center and A, B, C, D were all around it the same distance from village E. You can legally send a train that hits at the same exact ms.

darkaniken2

The rule used to be that a train can be no faster than 150ms. meaning 149ms train got you banned. This was easily possible without botting so the rule was removed. The new rule is that Any attack sent from a village will be at least 40ms apart from the next attack sent by the same village.

So Hypothetically If you had Village E in the center and A, B, C, D were all around it the same distance from village E. You can legally send a train that hits at the same exact ms.
This is incorrect. The autospacing is set so that no commands, no matter origin or destination, can be sent faster than the set gap.

DeletedUser69611

I think all scripts should be stopped :p I dont think its fair for anybody to use them lol. Make everybody do it manually.

DeletedUser

and again.. someone WAS banned for sending 2 nobles from two villages, with same distance, to land sub 150 ms on a village.

Ye i remember was on w 44 if we are talking about the same situation. Wasnt it detergent, think i saw pics of that on externals? The problem was the 2 villages were same distance to the target so all 4 attacks been sent at same time.

DeletedUser

So the fastest is 120ms period then?

The fastest you can send 4 attacks (from the same, or from 4 different villages) is 120 ms.

You can still land 4 attacks all on the same millisecond, but you you'd have to time them in seperately from each of 4 villages which are not of equal distance (since 4 equal distance villages you'd need to launch at the same time)

I think all scripts should be stopped :p I dont think its fair for anybody to use them lol. Make everybody do it manually.

Scripts aren't used in sending fast trains, or in timing trains into the same second.