How Life can Turn within the Blink of an Eye

• Thread starter DeletedUser93941
  • Start date

DeletedUser

you could always find i nice tall set of stone stairs and boot her down them.

Totally uncalled for.......you have a partner or just friends with a sock....

Congrats KB,hope it all pans out for you :)

DeletedUser70872

Congratz boomy, see there are some things you can do right and without any debate <3 to baby and Mrs. Boom

DeletedUser

SeRIoUslY stOP tRollInG.

Come back when you're constructive

DeletedUser

[6/01/2011 11:43:26 AM] King Boom: [Thursday, 6 January 2011 11:42 AM] Dools - BIG MEACH_Amaraya:

<<< Astird today at 23:41
yes I balled my eyes :/
[6/01/2011 11:43:30 AM] King Boom: I bet you did :D
[6/01/2011 11:44:16 AM] .Sam. | Astird: lol
[6/01/2011 11:45:10 AM] King Boom: :p
[6/01/2011 11:51:01 AM] .Sam. | Astird: congrats on becoming a father bro, all the best
[6/01/2011 11:53:05 AM] King Boom: I'll be back :p
[6/01/2011 11:53:28 AM] .Sam. | Astird: ofc, no one ever leaves tw... it simply cant be done! :p
[6/01/2011 11:55:45 AM] King Boom: :p
[6/01/2011 11:55:53 AM] King Boom: Not pros like us anyway
[6/01/2011 11:59:41 AM] King Boom: And I'm now Engaged :-/
[6/01/2011 12:00:15 PM] .Sam. | Astird: get it done before the baby is born
[6/01/2011 12:00:22 PM] .Sam. | Astird: dont want a bastard child
[6/01/2011 12:00:32 PM] King Boom: I know :O
[6/01/2011 12:00:35 PM] .Sam. | Astird: it might be Bastard Boom and not Baby Boom
[6/01/2011 12:00:39 PM] .Sam. | Astird: :D
[6/01/2011 12:00:55 PM] King Boom: :D

DeletedUser97001

good luck with the father hood and all kids are truly a blessing (if you live in a country that you can beat them in line)

Last edited by a moderator:

ainsleyhope

rukiskanan said:
you could always find i nice tall set of stone stairs and boot her down them.

Not sure who you are.. but you've just gone severly down in my books.

DeletedUser

Hello everyone. First off, sad to see you go Mr. Boom. You were a good addition to the community, and you'll be missed.

Second off, everyone needs to stop talking about Mr. Boom's future wife and their carnal activities together. Cut it out, and treat the lady with some respect.

Best of luck to you and your new family. And moved to general.

DeletedUser

Blah there goes my possible co player/account merger which means i will probably end up quiting as well :(

DeletedUser93941

Boom .. sad to see you go ;( ... will be missing you :)

I know Missing you already I just finished work for the day :-/

Not sure who you are.. but you've just gone severly down in my books.
:lol:

Hello everyone. First off, sad to see you go Mr. Boom. You were a good addition to the community, and you'll be missed.

Second off, everyone needs to stop talking about Mr. Boom's future wife and their carnal activities together. Cut it out, and treat the lady with some respect.

Best of luck to you and your new family. And moved to general.

<3 Green She Actually thinks its quite funny But then sometimes she gives me the evil face when she sees some of it.

You were wrong apparently. :icon_twisted:

./Disappointed

Blah there goes my possible co player/account merger which means i will probably end up quiting as well :(

Skype Me I'll hook you up with an old freind from world 6 he's getting bored of being in the top 5 with no one standing againest him :-/

sitrex

kb you gotta relax with your boom in a while now, you don't wanna scare your baby with a BOOM do you? :icon_cool:

What the name gonna be? Prince / princess baby boom ? :icon_eek:

Anyways, gl with rl life, hope to see you back sometime and i hope you won't abandon me just yet? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser93941

kb you gotta relax with your boom in a while now, you don't wanna scare your baby with a BOOM do you? :icon_cool:

What the name gonna be? Prince / princess baby boom ? :icon_eek:

Anyways, gl with rl life, hope to see you back sometime and i hope you won't abandon me just yet? :icon_cry:

I luv you 2 much to abandon you :-/ Your always invited to my house here in the Wet and freezing cold county we call Ireland.

DeletedUser

I heard KB is going to start his kid off young.

[spoil]
baby_notebook.jpg
[/spoil]

Rumor has it that he's planning on teaching him how to bookmark farm by the age of 6 months, so he can farm whilst his daddy works :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser93941

aww :icon_redface:

Interesting, it ain't to far away from Norway :icon_wink:

I know :eek: Was thinking of going to Norway on holiday never been there before :-/

I heard KB is going to start his kid off young.

[spoil]
baby_notebook.jpg
[/spoil]

Rumor has it that he's planning on teaching him how to bookmark farm by the age of 6 months, so he can farm whilst his daddy works :icon_wink:.

Well as Ace and many other Members of AGG will tell you I NEVER farmed Not in my life lol I hate it to much I did it ofc on world 54 but never on 51 so yeah teaching him how to farm will save me doing it :D