The truth shall set you free....

DeletedUser

unsu on 13.01. at 17:50
tbh there is an op on several tabach players on k21. ur included lol..

unsu on 13.01. at 17:50
cz ur in the cluster of school players and we going to help 1984

I didn't want to impede the search of what a tabach is so I thought I would start a new thread.

I guess Unsu's brother logged in?

I guess someone took over Unsu's account and started to randomly type crap? Aliens? Astro is back?

I guess there is no truth to this and Unsu doesn't know what he is talking about? Because if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck it has to be asparagus?

I love this game. :icon_biggrin:

Macready08

Again someone who posts under an alias tries to stir stuff up. I fail to see any worthwhile point to this post.

1) unsu does not talk officially on behalf of school
2) We don't share diplomacy with tabach so theres nothing to stop players attacking each other in the two respective tribes.
3) Any opps running on tabach are between local players only as I have no information on them

End of discussion

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Again someone who posts under an alias tries to stir stuff up. I fail to see any worthwhile point to this post.

1) unsu does not talk officially on behalf of school
2) We don't share diplomacy with tabach so theres nothing to stop players attacking each other in the respective tribe.
3) Any opps running on tabach are between local players only as I have no information on them

End of discussion

I have been posting under Aradiaa since W12 it isn't an alias. I just see no need to create a new external account for every world I play. R E O A N is the account I coplay.

I see you chose my third possible explanation. I agree that blaming aliens was a bit far fetched. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

2mhsf0p.jpg

DeletedUser

I didn't want to impede the search of what a tabach is so I thought I would start a new thread.

I guess Unsu's brother logged in?

I guess someone took over Unsu's account and started to randomly type crap? Aliens? Astro is back?

I guess there is no truth to this and Unsu doesn't know what he is talking about? Because if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck it has to be asparagus?

I love this game. :icon_biggrin:

guess we know who im gonna target next. perhaps send few cat waves. ;)

DeletedUser

And btw whats wrong about helping 1984? jeleous that some1 is helping them ? and that tabach will be "looking for a new name" soon ? :)
and there is an op . with people from k21. against k21. happy now? got the truth ? or u want to know more?

DeletedUser78112

And btw whats wrong about helping 1984? jeleous that some1 is helping them ? and that tabach will be "looking for a new name" soon ? :)
and there is an op . with people from k21. against k21. happy now? got the truth ? or u want to know more?

I don't see how theres anymore as we aren't helping 1984 as a tribe. Friendly players with them it's possible I mean why not? We can't be friends? well some of us are I myself am friends with Christy of the Smexi account.:)

DeletedUser

+1
and 1 more thing
YOU WANT THE TRUTH? YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!

DeletedUser

1984 don't have a shared forum with SchOoL, don't have a shared noble planner, do not communicate between each other over targets. I find this funny coming from a tribe that is persuading FAITH to come and join into the 1984 war against us as your getting your asses handed to you.

Tabach has allied FAITH, gained a shared forum with them and have posted in that asking if they will be helping them though this war. The war they wanted, the war they can't deal with.

HorseSoldier

This is all news to me so let me take this opputunity to say we don't need or want anybody's help. Thanks for the alleged offer though.

DeletedUser95452

Tabach and FAITH together ;p ... this is funny ... didnt they declare eachother before ... as FAITH is mostly ex GLobal

Side 1:
Tribes: 1984
Side 2:
Tribes: tabach

Timeframe: 01/01/2011 00:00:00 to 14/01/2011 21:26:08

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 115
Side 2: 20
Difference: 95

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 956,762
Side 2: 135,255
Difference: 821,507

chart

DeletedUser

Aradiaa . kitty ate ur tongue?

Hardly. I went out this evening. Every once and awhile I like to have a life. :)

I am sorry to roll you under the bus Unsu and I meant no harm to you but it was made to seem that any thought of SchOol and 1984 interacting together against tabach was ridiculous. We both know that isn't correct. A call for proof was put forth and I simply answered it.

Now it seems the interaction, that didn't exist before at all on any level, is just on a local and personal level.

The idea that tabach's former tribe leader has a brother in SchOol and guided tabach under the idea that "SchOol is our friend", "We work together", etc. had no bearing whatsoever on how tabach was left to fend for themselves when Gemini W moved over to SchOol is impossible to swallow. Tabach was nicely tied up into a knot before Gem ever left. He was not a tribe leader that led for the benefit of his tribe, he led for the benefit of SchOol. Instead of standing up and running a tribe with success in mind he ran it for the good of others. Again, score a point for SchOol.

On the topic of Gemini W, why don't we see this former leader of tabach stepping forward and sharing with us as he does on the tabach chat how hard he worked for us and how unfair we are to criticize him?

Shortly after 1984 declares on tabach SchOol steps up their attacks on tabach. It goes from sporadic attacks to hundreds of incoming. This must be bad luck huh? I guess when it rains it pours. I am sure many are not aware of the personal "no attack" pacts between some of 1984 and tabach in K21? When a main player has tied his/her hands in a K what other option is there to get someone else in there to help?

I am not sure why SchOol and 1984 are so sensitive over this. Why wouldn't tribes work together? Does this diminish what SchOol and 1984 has accomplished? Not in my opinion and I don't know why it does in theirs. The very fact this causes an uproar says more than I ever could.

Unsu, you send what you feel I have coming. No matter how skilled we are at this game we couldn't withstand 1984 and SchOol tag teaming us, we can't withstand Smexy reading our forums and sending the information out to others....oh wait, those tribes don't work together. My bad. :icon_rolleyes:

Keep it real people. Don't call for proof when you can't stomach its appearance.

HorseSoldier

Meh, you've only showed proof of what school is doing. Nothing at all to do with us. I was surprised by that mail. As far as whatever the deal is with that gemini person, Tabach probably should have been paying attention to how quickly diplomacy can be dropped by school ;) It's happened on several occasions.

DeletedUser

2i1fclt.jpg

Aradiaa, just because your butt-hurt that your tribes crumbling don't come crying on the forums.
Carry on and I'll make your tribe looks absolutely ridiculous with a single mail, please carry on...

DeletedUser

I am sorry to roll you under the bus Unsu and I meant no harm to you but it was made to seem that any thought of SchOol and 1984 interacting together against tabach was ridiculous. We both know that isn't correct. A call for proof was put forth and I simply answered it.

Still waiting for proof :icon_rolleyes:

Not in School so I'll skip the next bit

Shortly after 1984 declares on tabach SchOol steps up their attacks on tabach. It goes from sporadic attacks to hundreds of incoming. This must be bad luck huh? I guess when it rains it pours. I am sure many are not aware of the personal "no attack" pacts between some of 1984 and tabach in K21? When a main player has tied his/her hands in a K what other option is there to get someone else in there to help?

You want to know why 1984 declared on you?

Heres bits of our skype chat from before we declared:
[Spoil]Dan: anyone want a certain tabach player faked?
[06/01/2011 23:42:17] Dan: oh actually i'll fake their leader
[06/01/2011 23:42:50] Choccy/Commando: make him declare on us :p
[06/01/2011 23:42:59] Dan: exectly
[06/01/2011 23:43:09 | Edited 23:43:14] Dan: i think 1k fakes will do it?
[/SPOIL]

tabach refused to grow some balls and declare so we did it for you. We wanted a chuckle and liven up the forums a little :icon_razz:

[SPOIL][07/01/2011 16:12:49] Choccy/Commando: (chuckle)
[07/01/2011 22:21:48] Choccy/Commando: if tabach wont declare on us should we declare on them? :p
[07/01/2011 23:10:23] Christy: :p
[07/01/2011 23:40:46] Choccy/Commando: I might try and write one later when I get a gap in launching nukes :D
[07/01/2011 23:42:45] Christy: lol
[07/01/2011 23:44:14] Horse/Going Commando: tabach must be their duke's last name or something
[07/01/2011 23:44:23] Christy: y
[07/01/2011 23:44:33] Horse/Going Commando: i was like wtf is tabach and google just shows a bunch of people with that last name
[07/01/2011 23:45:26] Christy: whats the nationality?
[07/01/2011 23:46:02] Horse/Going Commando: uk/us i think
[07/01/2011 23:47:05] Choccy/Commando: I just googled tabach and its not a word :D
[08/01/2011 00:35:36] Choccy/Commando: Choccy/Commando wrote a declaration for us v tabach :D[/SPOIL]

I am not sure why SchOol and 1984 are so sensitive over this. Why wouldn't tribes work together? Does this diminish what SchOol and 1984 has accomplished? Not in my opinion and I don't know why it does in theirs. The very fact this causes an uproar says more than I ever could.

Maybe we are just tired of the bullshit accusations? 1984 does it's own thing stop pretending that we are a part of School :icon_rolleyes:

No matter how skilled we are at this game we couldn't withstand 1984 and SchOol tag teaming us, we can't withstand Smexy reading our forums and sending the information out to others....oh wait, those tribes don't work together. My bad. :icon_rolleyes:

Stop mass recruiting and people wouldn't be so happy to show us your forums :icon_eek: Or as least make them interesting for us to read. Still waiting on the proof any of us are working with School... Hows the planning with Faith going any opps planned on us yet?

Keep it real people. Don't call for proof when you can't stomach its appearance.

Oh the irony... show us your proof then if you have any?

DeletedUser

2i1fclt.jpg

Aradiaa, just because your butt-hurt that your tribes crumbling don't come crying on the forums.
Carry on and I'll make your tribe looks absolutely ridiculous with a single mail, please carry on...

Butt hurt? Crying on the forums? Not even close but I like the pic none the less. :)

If tabach crumbles it is its own fault though I think that Gemini W has a special mention in that as he hand crafted it into what it is well before I joined. I tried to get into SchOol eons ago and have the utmost respect for them. A solid tribe. From what I have seen of 1984 same thing. Your Going Commando is a fantastic attacker btw.

Post any mail you like. The stats are what I am most concerned about and we aren't looking too good. I think you are under the impression that we are well loved by our tribe. We aren't. Half of them piss me off to no end the damn barblers. Don't mistake me though, that is my tribe and that is where I will fight. There are some in that tribe I lose sleep for and will continue to do so but more than half of them don't like us and the feeling is mutual. If I was the Duchess there, most would have been gone ten minutes after we joined.

DeletedUser

Choccy... +1, hit on nail on the head.
You make me looks like a warmonger in your first quote too :icon_sad:

Don't mistake me though, that is my tribe and that is where I will fight.
We could have had Tabach disband in a day or two if we wanted, but we decided to keep warring you guys.
Keep talking, your tribes crumbling, your leaderships losing hope. It was 90 vs 16 members, were not farm off double out points and had over over 1.5k extra villages. Sorry tabach... you suck.

DeletedUser

Choccy... +1, hit on nail on the head.
You make me looks like a warmonger in your first quote too :icon_sad:

Well I missed out the bit where School gave you the orders to attack, I thought it would undermine my argument somewhat :icon_redface: