The truth shall set you free....

DeletedUser

Still waiting for proof :icon_rolleyes:

Not in School so I'll skip the next bit

You want to know why 1984 declared on you?

Heres bits of our skype chat from before we declared:
[Spoil]Dan: anyone want a certain tabach player faked?
[06/01/2011 23:42:17] Dan: oh actually i'll fake their leader
[06/01/2011 23:42:50] Choccy/Commando: make him declare on us :p
[06/01/2011 23:42:59] Dan: exectly
[06/01/2011 23:43:09 | Edited 23:43:14] Dan: i think 1k fakes will do it?
[/SPOIL]

tabach refused to grow some balls and declare so we did it for you. We wanted a chuckle and liven up the forums a little :icon_razz:

[SPOIL][07/01/2011 16:12:49] Choccy/Commando: (chuckle)
[07/01/2011 22:21:48] Choccy/Commando: if tabach wont declare on us should we declare on them? :p
[07/01/2011 23:10:23] Christy: :p
[07/01/2011 23:40:46] Choccy/Commando: I might try and write one later when I get a gap in launching nukes :D
[07/01/2011 23:42:45] Christy: lol
[07/01/2011 23:44:14] Horse/Going Commando: tabach must be their duke's last name or something
[07/01/2011 23:44:23] Christy: y
[07/01/2011 23:44:33] Horse/Going Commando: i was like wtf is tabach and google just shows a bunch of people with that last name
[07/01/2011 23:45:26] Christy: whats the nationality?
[07/01/2011 23:46:02] Horse/Going Commando: uk/us i think
[07/01/2011 23:47:05] Choccy/Commando: I just googled tabach and its not a word :D
[08/01/2011 00:35:36] Choccy/Commando: Choccy/Commando wrote a declaration for us v tabach :D[/SPOIL]

Maybe we are just tired of the bullshit accusations? 1984 does it's own thing stop pretending that we are a part of School :icon_rolleyes:

Stop mass recruiting and people wouldn't be so happy to show us your forums :icon_eek: Or as least make them interesting for us to read. Still waiting on the proof any of us are working with School... Hows the planning with Faith going any opps planned on us yet?

Oh the irony... show us your proof then if you have any?

I don't care that 1984 and SchOol is working or isn't working together as I have said repeatedly. I think they are but whatever. I can certainly be wrong but from what I have seen, I am not. Either way, it is what it is.

I figured you declared on tabach because this is Tribal Wars. You have no idea how much I agree about our recruiting practices.

As far as Faith goes....I hope you aren't throwing that on the table to shock and awe the audience here. You know damn well there are no planned ops since Smexy sat Supersaad and read everything and that there is nothing but dribble in that shared forum. If one of us gets support from a member of Faith I will be shocked.

Proof? I gave what was sufficient for me and probably most outside of 1984 and SchOol.

You guys made it a big deal, well actually it was the Dutchman guy at first I believe, but I don't see why you are so insulted by it. I really don't.

DeletedUser

Choccy... +1, hit on nail on the head.
You make me looks like a warmonger in your first quote too :icon_sad:

We could have had Tabach disband in a day or two if we wanted, but we decided to keep warring you guys.
Keep talking, your tribes crumbling, your leaderships losing hope. It was 90 vs 16 members, were not farm off double out points and had over over 1.5k extra villages. Sorry tabach... you suck.

It is hard not to like you.

My tribe isn't crumbling because of you though I mean no insult by that. All the credit goes to Gemini W and what he created, nurtured and reared.

HorseSoldier

Your Going Commando is a fantastic attacker btw.
:icon_redface: you really shouldn't inflate my ego. it's about to explode already :icon_redface:

but I don't see why you are so insulted by it. I really don't.
It's insulting because it kinda diminishes everything we're doing or have done. Imagine if you were accused of having this outside help from such a big tribe even though it's not true.

DeletedUser

:icon_redface: you really shouldn't inflate my ego. it's about to explode already :icon_redface:

Didn't realize that was you. I need to pay more attention to sigs. I take it back. :icon_wink:

It's insulting because it kinda diminishes everything we're doing or have done. Imagine if you were accused of having this outside help from such a big tribe even though it's not true.

While I don't think it diminishes anything your tribe has accomplished, I hear you now. It was not my intention.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hardly. I went out this evening. Every once and awhile I like to have a life. :)

Shortly after 1984 declares on tabach SchOol steps up their attacks on tabach. It goes from sporadic attacks to hundreds of incoming.

u rly think if the school would declare there would be only few hundreds attacks? :O :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
havent u though about 1 thing that 1984 has mates in school whom they speak to mby not about u guys but just chill talk . and those mates want to get some action aswell tired of "tribalhugs" so they send out few attacks. :axemen:

DeletedUser

u rly think if the school would declare there would be only few hundreds attacks? :O :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
havent u though about 1 thing that 1984 has mates in school whom they speak to mby not about u guys but just chill talk . and those mates want to get some action aswell tired of "tribalhugs" so they send out few attacks. :axemen:

I think you said it all right there. The world is getting boring and players want action. So, the appropriate step is to have some school members ally with some 1984 members who used to be in school in a war against a mass recruited tribe created by someone now in school, and then say that said mass recruited tribe wanted a war based on a post created in their forum by a player now in 1984? You guys are super awesome. You're really taking a risk and creating good fights, lol. I'll check back in this world when the map looks like w12 you tribal/player hugging morons.

Kinda goes back to the whole school rather recruiting skilled players and attacking easy vils when they should attack skilled players-re: conversation with Macready about why big Toyz players were recruited just before starting a war, particularly Elimantor. Mac and others will have their fill of easy vils, then they'll get bored and either betray their tribe (not likely), go inactive, or hand their account to someone else and focus on another world. Oh well, we see what behavior no morale worlds encourage.

DeletedUser

ju9t76.jpg

DeletedUser95452

I think you said it all right there. The world is getting boring and players want action. So, the appropriate step is to have some school members ally with some 1984 members who used to be in school in a war against a mass recruited tribe created by someone now in school, and then say that said mass recruited tribe wanted a war based on a post created in their forum by a player now in 1984? You guys are super awesome. You're really taking a risk and creating good fights, lol. I'll check back in this world when the map looks like w12 you tribal/player hugging morons.

Kinda goes back to the whole school rather recruiting skilled players and attacking easy vils when they should attack skilled players-re: conversation with Macready about why big Toyz players were recruited just before starting a war, particularly Elimantor. Mac and others will have their fill of easy vils, then they'll get bored and either betray their tribe (not likely), go inactive, or hand their account to someone else and focus on another world. Oh well, we see what behavior no morale worlds encourage.

Lol ... you may be the first Dutch to make money from fiction novels ... really :icon_eek:

Rowly69

I had to quote you unsu to get your attention.
Change your bloody pic. Looks gross and scares the crap out of me.

You really hate school. Can't believe you haven't said Hug and SOMD should gang bang us :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

This thread is mainly about School. I have mentioned in the top 20 tribes that HUG is just as bad. SOMD had some respect from me for their fighting, but it has dwindled greatly, and continues to do so, with no war on school. They can grow big in the east and make a 3 tribe world, but school will grow bigger in the west and have a safe-haven and the upper hand, assuming some players remain active in the tedious meantime.

DeletedUser5561

OMG.... I see we have to war the whole world in order to entertain the dutchman

better go write up a dozen declarations to please his bored arse....

heaven forbid we have any relations or friendships in the world....

DeletedUser78112

This thread is mainly about School. I have mentioned in the top 20 tribes that HUG is just as bad. SOMD had some respect from me for their fighting, but it has dwindled greatly, and continues to do so, with no war on school. They can grow big in the east and make a 3 tribe world, but school will grow bigger in the west and have a safe-haven and the upper hand, assuming some players remain active in the tedious meantime.

If you are actually L A Z A R U S your an idiot. Do you even play this world anymore?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

For the second time I am not laz. I picked recognizable names I thought you would know I wasn't to emphasize that it doesn't matter because I played my account to a stupid ending.

Thank you Cwolf for making a really dramatic statement that entirely misses the point of the discussion. Do you have friends outside the tw community that you play games with? Games where there are winners and losers, yet you all have fun and remain friends? For goodness sake, you are the 8th ranked account in the world, with over 5.7M points, and who have been your targets lately? Chicago Mike, who had 2 dozen vils and had been mostly eaten by Mr Spanks U when you attacked; rozmctoot, a joint op with 17 vils when you first conquered; sand2880, internal; DeathBringer-by far the largest at 1.6M points, gangbanged by you and several other accounts with a total over 15M points when you attacked? Are you having fun? Want to go play chess against third graders?

If you wish, just skip that large paragraph and read this:

Name: Cwolffgurl
Tribe: SchOoL
Villages: 582
OD Attack Rank: 34.(20,007,898 score)
OD Defense Rank: 400.(2,286,847 score)

Macready08

For the second time I am not laz. I picked recognizable names I thought you would know I wasn't to emphasize that it doesn't matter because I played my account to a stupid ending.

Thank you Cwolf for making a really dramatic statement that entirely misses the point of the discussion. Do you have friends outside the tw community that you play games with? Games where there are winners and losers, yet you all have fun and remain friends? For goodness sake, you are the 8th ranked account in the world, with over 5.7M points, and who have been your targets lately? Chicago Mike, who had 2 dozen vils and had been mostly eaten by Mr Spanks U when you attacked; rozmctoot, a joint op with 17 vils when you first conquered; sand2880, internal; DeathBringer-by far the largest at 1.6M points, gangbanged by you and several other accounts with a total over 15M points when you attacked? Are you having fun? Want to go play chess against third graders?

If you wish, just skip that large paragraph and read this:

Name: Cwolffgurl
Tribe: SchOoL
Villages: 582
OD Attack Rank: 34.(20,007,898 score)
OD Defense Rank: 400.(2,286,847 score)

Dude get something worthwhile to do stop this pathetic trolling.

You cant comment on ANYONE when you wont even say who you are. Fact.

DeletedUser5561

LOL not my fault no one attacks back..... think I don't wish someone would fight me? please.. by all means adopt an account near me and attack me... no one else will
of course they have to have troops to attack with and so far none do

DeletedUser

LOL not my fault no one attacks back..... think I don't wish someone would fight me? please.. by all means adopt an account near me and attack me... no one else will
of course they have to have troops to attack with and so far none do

yeah..they rather just leave their tribe...which pisses me off more than getting my new village recapped