W54 - Player Made Maps

• Thread starter DeletedUser84906
  • Start date

DeletedUser

W54NewYearCopycop2.png

Happy New Year to everyone on my map, and even to those not on it!
:icon_razz:
Hopefully the year 2011 will be lucky for all, also those who really don't need it, and that even players on the wrong side of the noble will have fun or at least satisfaction.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mef, here is the map you wanted:
[SPOIL]
ea4kgn.png
[/SPOIL]

Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser84906

We need a Premades Map update. Anyone willing to post, will be apreciated.

AdamAjf

Anyone Want to do a map for NE would be nice to see, have not seen one as of yet!

irockurworld

Um, excuse me... I keep reading about all these "known premades"...
You keep forgetting one fairly important tribe, dont you think?
Anyone here ever hear of Phoenx Reborn? We are also a pre-made.. and currently boast the highest player average...
Check it out, ingame.. And please feature us on some of these maps for future posterity..

I wonder how long you will last on this world lets see if you get past the first year i would not expect you to do so time will tell.

w30=irockurworld [RAM]
w54=Destruction bomber [TCW]

DeletedUser

I didn't think it was so bad, not great but it was a simple map, granted SF does them better, but I don't think mine are bad they're just simple.

Mef, I don't know whether I am mis-interpreting you but if it's a casing of "having to choose" then please don't use mine. I'd rather you had chosen it because you liked it not because it was the only option.

DeletedUser

I wasn't meaning to bite at you lee, it may just be my screen or eyes or brain, but I look at it and find it hard to see the spreads. I think it is the background villages that do that though.. If they were dulled it would be nicer.

DeletedUser

Thanks, that's better, constructive criticism :) I will try to improve on that in the future.

kingjohan

Sorry, but where is Act1 on the map?

And who are the dark green dots in K56?

I may have been blind...

PetarPavao

now I'm not sure do you see the same map as me but I assure you, it cannot be clearer :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Toby can you make me a map like the one you made for the top 10, but for BUG! and k53 only?

Also add CHIK3N.

Thanks!