The End of 1ns4nity

DeletedUser

Hey people. Before I get to the topic of this thread, let me state a few things. Yeah, I may not be an active person on the official TW Forums. Yeah, I maybe small, 300K. And yeah, you can call me a n00b, I dont give a care, words dont hurt me. Im posting this because W37 forums need reviving, need some laughter, but also needs some "spirit" back like in the old days. But anyways...

Id like to inform W37 that the fall of 1ns4n3 will one day come. Maybe it may not be today, maybe it may not be tomorrow, but I promise you folks, Insane will die off. You see, we are currently in a repeat of history. Remember the so called Ruthless Love? Well guess what?! 1ns4n3 is in the same position R.L. was in a few months ago in October. R.L. was fighting countless tribes, they couldnt keep the pressure off of them, and some of them were just tired of the nonsense that was happening (I had a bunch of friends in R.L., so I have first hand sources). Because 1ns4n3 is currently battling a few tribes, as soon as the south joins, 1ns4n3 will crumble to its last, final village. You say, "Dude, you're a total n00b, how long have you been on this world?" Ive been on this world long enough to know whats happening, ever since Insane was created.

Lets get to how Insane will fall:
1.) Morale, its CRUCIAL, small players attack 3milpt players, 100% morale, but when the huge players attack us small players, well, God Bless their nukes XD
2.) Insane is out-numbered, so many people want to see them fall, and it will happen, it's inevitable in shorter terms
3.) Troops, troops, troops. Something that Insane is running out of. Their nukes are low, Insane is using morale bashers (P0wn3d, SYNRG, etc) to attack some of the players up in the north (this is clearly to the north, I am not saying anything about Insane in the south, I am clearly not in the south).
4.) Insane is getting too cocky. Just cause they're bigger doesnt mean anything. So who cares if they have more villas, more pts, more stats, what matters is the players who make up the tribe, the spirit, the activity, etc. I have never been in Insane, but for the people I knew from R.L. that merged into Insane, one of them said it was just like R.L., just boringER

So yeah, this is my statement, my philosophy, and what I believe will happen (err, correction, what I KNOW will happen).

In other words, I just wanted to express how some of the world feels, how I feel, cause I aint living in this cloud of darkness no more. Im going to be a part of the cause that will end it. I am a fearless soul. Nothing clouds my mind. Hesitation is not an option, it is a weakness in war. Fear is a weakness in war. Emotions is a weakness in war. Only you can control your weakness in war. Therefore, I have no weakness that I can control. The weakness' I have must come from an external source, because nothing can bring me down internally.

So any of you small players out there, come and join an Anti-Insane force to stop their madness and lock them up in an Asylum :D

Last edited by a moderator:

duel pasta

There's so much fail in your post I don't even know where to start ...

It's easy to say that the fall of a tribe/nation/.. will come one day. Nothing is forever, but if it happens (which I doubt) it won't be because of you and your so called anti insane tribe.

Saying we are in the same position as R.L. is simply not true. We are not nearly in the same position as R.L. We are NOT r.l., we are insane :) And what is this 'pressure' you speak off? hell, we are even asking for a more difficult enemy so we would at least have to work for our villages (not saying all our targets suck, but we're not really having trouble erasing our enemies one village at a time)
Also, whats this thing about "when the south joins, insane is doomed". Have you taken a look at the map yet? RECENTLY? We are pretty much at war with the rest of the world at the moment. We just have priorities (bright red) and to-do (red).

now, lets move on to your "points"

1.) Morale, its CRUCIAL, small players attack 3milpt players, 100% morale, but when the huge players attack us small players, well, God Bless their nukes XD

Morale has been an issue since natural selection differenciated the active hard workers with the slow growing less active players. Morale is a part of the game. It's not an issue, it just takes a couple nukes more to clear a village.. and whats a player with 20 nukes going to do against a 3 mil player with over 100 nukes and enough defense to stack his frontline villages against said "small" players?

2.) Insane is out-numbered, so many people want to see them fall, and it will happen, it's inevitable in shorter terms

This only means it will take us longer to noble all our war targets. ;-)

3.) Troops, troops, troops. Something that Insane is running out of. Their nukes are low, Insane is using morale bashers (P0wn3d, SYNRG, etc) to attack some of the players up in the north (this is clearly to the north, I am not saying anything about Insane in the south, I am clearly not in the south).

I don't know who teached you the basics of tribal wars, but running out of troops? Are you being serious here? How can you run out of troops in this game? Damn better keep my nukes before I'm all out :(

4.) Insane is getting too cocky. Just cause they're bigger doesnt mean anything. So who cares if they have more villas, more pts, more stats, what matters is the players who make up the tribe, the spirit, the activity, etc. I have never been in Insane, but for the people I knew from R.L. that merged into Insane, one of them said it was just like R.L., just boringER

Not even going to get into this, you can think what you want. But other than beeing proud of what insane has achieved so far, I wouldn't call us 'cocky'.
You are the one being cocky here thinking you can beat insane with your little fail tribe..

EDIT: just looked at your profile, should've done this before I posted. Figures you are from arisen and are mad that you lost villages to SYN, which we have NO relations with ;)

Stotty2009

Check your shared forum with ASCEND ;) There is an interesting post there LOL!

And an interesting thread LOL!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nothing will revive the w37 external forums..........according to My Old Dutch these forums are Right Said Fred.........

In response to Ziker019's post:

red-raspberries-636.jpg

DeletedUser

There's so much fail in your post I don't even know where to start ...

It's easy to say that the fall of a tribe/nation/.. will come one day. Nothing is forever, but if it happens (which I doubt) it won't be because of you and your so called anti insane tribe.

Let me begin by saying I wasnt speaking for Arisen, I was speaking for people who felt like me. This isnt about Arisen. If you're gonna get pissed off at anyone, it's me, cause I started this, and I take full responsibility :D

Saying we are in the same position as R.L. is simply not true. We are not nearly in the same position as R.L. We are NOT r.l., we are insane :) And what is this 'pressure' you speak off? hell, we are even asking for a more difficult enemy so we would at least have to work for our villages (not saying all our targets suck, but we're not really having trouble erasing our enemies one village at a time)
Im not saying you're R.L. Im saying you're in a similar position. You're facing the world. Thats the "pressure" Im speaking of. And you sure are having trouble erasing me (or at least one of your players is).

Morale has been an issue since natural selection differenciated the active hard workers with the slow growing less active players. Morale is a part of the game. It's not an issue, it just takes a couple nukes more to clear a village.. and whats a player with 20 nukes going to do against a 3 mil player with over 100 nukes and enough defense to stack his frontline villages against said "small" players?

I dont think you'd really waste 100 nukes on such a small player like me. And hey, small players (even smaller than me) might have a really low number of nukes compared to you. That doesnt mean we cant do any damage. We might make a small dent, but small things add up in the long run.

I don't know who teached you the basics of tribal wars, but running out of troops? Are you being serious here? How can you run out of troops in this game? Damn better keep my nukes before I'm all out :(

Running out of troops as in you dont have a sufficient number that you would like. Small players do what they can to protect. I just like to thank you for the ODD Im getting in the near future.

Not even going to get into this, you can think what you want. But other than beeing proud of what insane has achieved so far, I wouldn't call us 'cocky'.
You are the one being cocky here thinking you can beat insane with your little fail tribe..

Who said anything about my tribe? NOT ONCE did I say Arisen in my original first post. How do you know that Im talking about my tribe? You cant just assume on something I didnt say is true. Get your facts straight before assuming something I didnt say.

and are mad that you lost villages to SYN, which we have NO relations with ;)

Im just stating on my profile how one 3pt mil 1ns4n3 player cant bring down a 300K player. He asks for help to bring me down, and hasnt nobled a village on me but your "inactive"(I know that it's some of you controling the accounts, not the original player, Ive heard it from some of your tribe) moral bashers.

Also, whats this thing about "when the south joins, insane is fucked". Have you taken a look at the map yet? RECENTLY? We are pretty much at war with the rest of the world at the moment. We just have priorities (bright red) and to-do (red).

If you do realize this, you own above 40% of the world, but less than 50%. If some tribes in the south were to join and realize they can defeat you, you would lose.

DeletedUser

Nothing will revive the w37 external forums..........according to My Old Dutch these forums are Right Said Fred.........

In response to Ziker019's post:

red-raspberries-636.jpg

Haha, Id knew you'd respond one way or another XD

Well at least Im attempting. It'll never work if people dont try. Id rather try failing than by not even trying at all (in this case, my determination to bring 1ns4n3 down).

DeletedUser

Can't we all hug an lick each other I actually missed fighting with suzier which is now playing another account on here I also miss my 6k of incoming I used to get really horny when that happened but now I just have a merely ninety inc from some noob cause I told him I like his moms rear end but I say let's all gather the troops up an go streaking(for who don't know run naked) I remember my late night fighting on here with element to being accused to false allegations. This by far was my most favorite world by far. I've met some great people here an of course made some enemies that I do respect. When r.l. was r.l. they did give me a pretty damn good fight an I loved it. Ins4n3 has been a pretty strong tribe from the beginning I gotta give Amish an merrick props for running a tribe so long an it being as successful. I just felt like writing my thoughts on the world I do miss the old days in this world when it was rally an r.l. fighting pro an cola. But now this world has became a huge barb wasteland. I would like to thank all the following for making this world enjoyable element for his stats all the time. Weatherwax god rest your soul you was a amazing person I know me an you fought but you was a great person. Mexi you've taught me several things while playing. Also all ex Hate we was the best 21 member tribe on this world we hit ascend hard when ascend was great. Gillgrass I know lately we've been fighting but thanks for being there for me while I was in hospital also shuruga ark an Danny you guys were great we had some great Skype convos about how big my thing is Lmao. Also like to thank all my men followed me through anything an had my back no matter what.

If you want to flame go ahead lol

duel pasta

alot of proud talk here but hasn't proven anything other than being awesome at losing villages and nobling barbs, great job mate

those tribes in the south sure look up to you and will start to attack us immediately, good job there. Well done!

and i'm not mad here jsut to be clear

DeletedUser

How is the New World Order project progressing?? I am hearing a lot of rumblings, from my sources, about Double Crosses and Mexican Standoffs............sounds just like my thing!!

An update straight from the horse's mouth would be appreciated.

DeletedUser95536

Insane has been outnumbered since day one in this world ... did it stop us?

DeletedUser

In other words, I just wanted to express how some of the world feels, how I feel, cause I aint living in this cloud of darkness no more. Im going to be a part of the cause that will end it. I am a fearless soul. Nothing clouds my mind. Hesitation is not an option, it is a weakness in war. Fear is a weakness in war.

You can't chase away all your demons now
with withered and broken legs :icon_biggrin:

Peace of mind only comes when you realize that...

DeletedUser

I haven't been on these forums in ages just thought i would say something on this. I was here back at the start of the world and watched insane form and grow, i witnessed the fall of many a tribe from GCE flame and the others in the core. I left the world due to boredom as it was starting to stagnate. What will kill a large tribe at this stage in the world is inactivity for the most part. I remember the days where insane would launch massive well structured ops and witnessed players being decimated in one hit. I take it this no longer occurs.

This world was once great and so much fun. I hope you all can revive it.

Just so posters know i was called shylak on this world i left over a year ago i had a large account back in the hayday of pRo so i know what i am talking about. If insane can keep it together then good on them. All you need to win a world is drive to continue on.

DeletedUser

What will kill a large tribe at this stage in the world is inactivity for the most part. I remember the days where insane would launch massive well structured ops and witnessed players being decimated in one hit. I take it this no longer occurs.

This world was once great and so much fun. I hope you all can revive it.

Just so posters know i was called shylak on this world i left over a year ago i had a large account back in the hayday of pRo so i know what i am talking about. If insane can keep it together then good on them. All you need to win a world is drive to continue on.

There have been a lot of challenges along the way... We adopted a plan/strategy early on in which we felt we were getting good results from (I will not air that strategy here :D - yet). That's not to say we haven't had times when we were concerned, or we weren't hit with large amounts of inactivity, I just think we did a great job of battling through it and making the right choices (or the majority of them were good choices) - I'd say right before the RL war, was when we lost a lot of people - namely leaders. But some are really underestimating this group we have in 1ns4n3 right now.

You mention the large ops we used to land in our earlier days, well, the game at this stage has changed a bit, and you are dealing with larger players. We've made a lot of people quit here recently, and we are constantly hitting someone - it may not always be pretty; it may involve damaging future real estate ;).

I've read a lot of stuff floating around from Arisen members (forwarded to me from other loyal coalitionists), claiming that we are inactive or not as active as them, and we will fall to their tribe. I'll tell you this: in this war, Arisen vs 1ns4n3, one would never expect that Arisen would be the ones to underestimate US - or I bet many would think it would be the other way around. I tell yah', we are too cautious - from experience in past worlds - to take these situations lightly - and those crossing their fingers and hoping for that to happen, will likely get their feelings hurt.

Another thing you hear from smaller tribes, we have "good people" and will fight to the end. I tell yah', we wouldn't have made it this far without good people on our side; we are still here - love us or hate us, we are not the ones in survival mode - if we really wanted to win the world at all costs, we could, in all actuality, recruit the whole damn world - which is the strategy some seem to be adopting.

It's not whether you WIN that matters the most, it's HOW you win; my only advice would be: Enjoy the journey.

That being said,
good luck:

Side 1:
Tribes: 1ns4n3
Side 2:
Tribes: Arisen

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,778
Side 2: 737
Difference: 2,041

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 741
Side 2: 121
Difference: 620

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 26,227,447
Side 2: 5,799,913
Difference: 20,427,534

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,813,614
Side 2: 1,156,230
Difference: 5,657,384

chart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo

DeletedUser

This is the worst thread I've ever saw. Amish your still not fighting anyone all your doing is picking on noobs