Lamb Shanks for dinner!

DeletedUser

I'm a person with a life, that's who I am to tell you :p

This game gets boring real fast for me :/ It's hard to stay interested

DeletedUser92795

Is that why you post the jump in and out of one player in Axte but don't mention the 9 into Sheeps? :lol:

Nope, I simply posted that because some time back Axte said they would no longer use the recruit for support then kick technique. Just letting the public see that it happened again.

As for the players joining SHEEP, Axte still outweighs them heavily so why cry?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Nope, I simply posted that because some time back Axte said they would no longer use the recruit for support then kick technique. Just letting the public see that it happened again.

As for the players joining SHEEP, Axte still outweighs them heavily so why cry?

You know them... As long as it isn't 5 to 1 they'll be scared and try to overdo it.
They don't know what a honest war is.

DeletedUser

You know them... As long as it isn't 5 to 1 they'll be scared and try to overdo it.
They don't know what a honest war is.

just out of interest, tell me what a honest war is? im too lazy to look it up in the dictionary. i know what a honest fight is, but im just to stupid to figure out the meaning of honest war. can you somehow educate me please? i would appreciate it!

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
just out of interest, tell me what a honest war is? im too lazy to look it up in the dictionary. i know what a honest fight is, but im just to stupid to figure out the meaning of honest war. can you somehow educate me please? i would appreciate it!

Its a overused word mostly used by noobs or those who depend on ideals to much to describe a situation in which both sides can be called equal according to several criteria such as points or leaders.

So really a honest war would have been Axte v Sheeps. Even though Axte already dominated them in terms of points to begin with.

instead Axte decided to overdo it and create a family while recruiting near anything that movies.

-----

Editing warstats.

Side 1:
Tribes: SHEEPS
Side 2:
Tribes: Äxte

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 29
Difference: 27

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 2
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 460,107
Side 2: 243,639
Difference: 216,468

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 205,451
Side 2: 19,408
Difference: 186,043

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser95593

Its a overused word mostly used by noobs or those who depend on ideals to much to describe a situation in which both sides can be called equal according to several criteria such as points or leaders.

So really a honest war would have been Axte v Sheeps. Even though Axte already dominated them in terms of points to begin with.

instead Axte decided to overdo it and create a family while recruiting near anything that movies.

Then i guess Sheeps balanced that out with there merge with Plague.

DeletedUser

you are focusing your mind way too much on the word "honest"... the key point is the word "war", and if you put both together, like you did, an oxymoron is born. there is no such thing as honest war. there is no honest thief, there is no nice rapist etc. etc. etc.

if you see tribalwars as a game, then there would be something like fairness, but a "game" doesnt contain words like "war", so there is no such thing as "fair", "honest"... blabla

everything the players from Äxte did so far is 100% legit due to the rules of tribalwars. you could accuse them of cheating, but that would be a different kind of story, and not forum talk.

but i could recommend you a one versus one fight (boxing, karate a.s.o.) for example, there you can have as much honesty and fairness as you ever could imagine.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 2
Difference: 19

<3

Get your tribe going H0lly :D

**Insert abusive comment about apathetic attitudes here**

:icon_wink:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
you are focusing your mind way too much on the word "honest"... the key point is the word "war", and if you put both together, like you did, an oxymoron is born. there is no such thing as honest war. there is no honest thief, there is no nice rapist etc. etc. etc.

if you see tribalwars as a game, then there would be something like fairness, but a "game" doesnt contain words like "war", so there is no such thing as "fair", "honest"... blabla

everything the players from Äxte did so far is 100% legit due to the rules of tribalwars. you could accuse them of cheating, but that would be a different kind of story, and not forum talk.

but i could recommend you a one versus one fight (boxing, karate a.s.o.) for example, there you can have as much honesty and fairness as you ever could imagine.

TW is a game. There are no lives lost in this game, its played for fun. And playing an honest game is much more fun then playing a dishonest one. For the majority anyway...
So lets compare to another game, old shooter games's players hate it when people shoot trough walls. They call it dishonest and look down upon it.
Sure its within the possibility of the game, and it is allowed... But you will always be called on it.

Its the same here, you were already winning the stats yet you tried to do more by trying to get a Sheeps account, recruiting lots of people and making diplomacy with other tribes to help you.
Sheeps did not do such a thing.

Yes they merged with Plague now, but guess what caused that. If people can't win honeslty they will sometimes resort to similar tactics.
Axte calling Sheeps on forming a family with AGG/Plague is... Well that thing with the pot and kettle >_>

If you had just stuck to your own tribe then others (Read, Apathy) would have stuck with you as well and we could have blamed this gangbang on the fact that Sheeps allied everyone around them causing distrust.

DeletedUser

TW is a game. There are no lives lost in this game, its played for fun. And playing an honest game is much more fun then playing a dishonest one. For the majority anyway...
So lets compare to another game, old shooter games's players hate it when people shoot trough walls. They call it dishonest and look down upon it.
Sure its within the possibility of the game, and it is allowed... But you will always be called on it.

killing pixels in a shooter isnt a game. a game is something different. if somebody hides and "kills" you from behind then its called tactics. everybody who screams dishonest was just too stupid to do it first. once more for you, if you want to have as much honesty and fairness as it just can be, go and play chess. no way to cheat, no way to be unfair or dishonest.

everything else, where war/shooting/killing a.s.o is contained, there cannot be honor or fairness.

comparing tribalwars with honesty and fairness is like you compare hyena stealing from a lion and call it unfair and dishonest...

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
killing pixels in a shooter isnt a game. a game is something different. if somebody hides and "kills" you from behind then its called tactics. everybody who screams dishonest was just too stupid to do it first. once more for you, if you want to have as much honesty and fairness as it just can be, go and play chess. no way to cheat, no way to be unfair or dishonest.

everything else, where war/shooting/killing a.s.o is contained, there cannot be honor or fairness.

comparing tribalwars with honesty and fairness is like you compare hyena stealing from a lion and call it unfair and dishonest...

Again you compare this game to a life and death situation... Its not. This is a game. Just that, yes you spend a lot of time on it... But so what?

If you play the game dishonestly then you will be called upon it. Thats the way it is, you can play dishonestly and nobody is stopping you. But don't expect other people to appreciate or even tolerate it.

When you war someone in TW you can be fair and honest to eachother. For example I FW'd mails from members of enemy tribes telling me they wished to spy for me, to their duke. I don't need spies, I won't take anyone on if I don't have a chance of doing it honestly.
I enjoy wars and wish to prolong them rather then cutting them short. Spying or stealing accounts, hell even recruiting from my enemy... Are things you won't easily see me do.

I've been playing for so many years now that I've had enough of all the lies and dishonesty, I spied and I have used spies, I disbanded enemy tribes and convinced dozens of enemy members to leave and join us... But that was all in the past. In this world I want to try it the hard way. So in understanding my on faults from the past and not making them here, I can't help myself to criticize the people who make those same mistakes here and now.

And if you don't understand what I'm saying, then reread my post after you had some more experience.

DeletedUser

are you serious? just because you made your mind up and want to play tribalwars differently, you pointing a finger on Äxte? every tactic you used years ago is used now by äxte in this world, and you seriously pointing a finger at them? you can do better, i thought.

your opinion is one side and facts are the other side. if you stick with your opinion, there is no leader in history who fought a honest and fair war. and thats of course true, because, once again, there is no such thing as fair and honesty in war. whether its a game, or its real.
what you call unfair and dishonest is actually called tactics, which every single person uses in his daily life. the difference between real and virtual life games are only the rules, which are set by the creators of the games. so I F Äxte would break rules, that would be unfair (the word honest is used way too many times in connection with virtual games, pissed me off). as long as they follow the rules, you can only cheer em up for being the first ones to use the tactics you dont use anymore on W51.

and if we talk to about fairness in games like this, then why dont we start at the bottom? why have some people more barbs at the beginning next to them than other players? is that fair? i want to play TW but i have not as much time as you, is that fair? why did i have -20% luck and lost all my D? is that fair? etc. etc. etc.

just some stupid examples, but they work.

ps: no, i dont like Äxte, nor senseless comments.

DeletedUser

are you serious? just because you made your mind up and want to play tribalwars differently, you pointing a finger on Äxte? every tactic you used years ago is used now by äxte in this world, and you seriously pointing a finger at them? you can do better, i thought.

I'm not with h0llygh0st and I barely even know him. But I believe what he meant by honest and fair war base on his set standard is a 1 on 1 war. And yes, I do agree with you that he has no right in forcing his ideal on other players as players play the way they do, but at the same time, he has every right to criticize their tactics and style of playing as any one else could. It's just the way this game works. But the term honest can be use when you are dealing with your diplomats in this game. When people knows that you are a dishonest player/tribe, your words to them when forming allies/NAP is nothing more than empty words. As you can use those backstabbing tactics on them.

your opinion is one side and facts are the other side. if you stick with your opinion, there is no leader in history who fought a honest and fair war.
There is no facts, all I see is opinions on both sides. And I do have to disagree with you about no leader in history who have fought a honest and fair war. There are some and most of them got screwed over by the "tactics" that their allies and enemies pulled.

what you call unfair and dishonest is actually called tactics, which every single person uses in his daily life. the difference between real and virtual life games are only the rules, which are set by the creators of the games. so I F Äxte would break rules, that would be unfair (the word honest is used way too many times in connection with virtual games, pissed me off).
I just want to point out that Axte did break the rules and some of their players were banned. Whether you want to call that playing the game dishonestly, unfair or cheating it is totally up to you. But personally, unfair would not be the word that I would use when you break a game rule and got ban from it.

DeletedUser

Last 48 Hours:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 4
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 214,851
Side 2: 38,792
Difference: 176,059

chart
[/spoil]

Last Week:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 15
Difference: 25

chart

Side 1: 386,396
Side 2: 145,238
Difference: 241,158

chart

[/spoil]

Last Month:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 113
Side 2: 107
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 1,019,752
Side 2: 973,710
Difference: 46,042

chart
[/spoil]

Since Official Start of War:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 11/01/2011 23:12:00 to 02/02/2011 05:18:38

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 58
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 644,396
Side 2: 544,133
Difference: 100,263

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Last 48 Hours:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart
[/spoil]

Last Week:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

[/spoil]

Last Month:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart
[/spoil]

:eek:
I think this is the part where the killer rabbit goes for the guy's neck

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score

your opinion is one side and facts are the other side. if you stick with your opinion, there is no leader in history who fought a honest and fair war. and thats of course true, because, once again, there is no such thing as fair and honesty in war. whether its a game, or its real.
what you call unfair and dishonest is actually called tactics, which every single person uses in his daily life. the difference between real and virtual life games are only the rules, which are set by the creators of the games. so I F Äxte would break rules, that would be unfair (the word honest is used way too many times in connection with virtual games, pissed me off). as long as they follow the rules, you can only cheer em up for being the first ones to use the tactics you dont use anymore on W51.

and if we talk to about fairness in games like this, then why dont we start at the bottom? why have some people more barbs at the beginning next to them than other players? is that fair? i want to play TW but i have not as much time as you, is that fair? why did i have -20% luck and lost all my D? is that fair? etc. etc. etc.

just some stupid examples, but they work.

ps: no, i dont like Äxte, nor senseless comments.

Just because they are my ideals doesn't mean that they are mine alone.
If that were true then why do other people object to Axte's ways?

RL and luck on reports, seriously? :lol:
If you wish to include a persons RL to defend your case then you have already lost.
And luck on reports is a inevitable part of the game. You can't work around that.

Use, why are you so desperately defending such actions?

DeletedUser92795

Last 48 Hours:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart
[/spoil]

Last Week:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

[/spoil]

Last Month:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart
[/spoil]

Still lots of war to be had. And I am waiting to see some of the big ops that will be happening in the future on both sides.

EDIT: Forgot...gotta add Swag. They are indeed the academy of Axte.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Speaking of Swag, looks like they've changed their tactics. Instead of inviting members into Axte to provide support, now Axte's member are going to the tribe itself to receive support. No flaming now:icon_wink: Check out mission chock.... either that or he/she got downgraded to the academy tribe. And it looks like they've recruited more players into the academy at the same time mission chock joined, wonder what they are for:icon_rolleyes: Their very own refueling station:lol:

DeletedUser92795

Well Mission hasn't had a huge jump in ODD or anything so I am not sure, it could simply be a demotion although he appears to be fairly active. Just gotta wait and see how things go on here, if he jumps back then there is reason to suspect. But until then it is just simple assumptions.

Wow...I actually sound more unbiased now...lol defending Axte to a point...what is wrong with me :D