which tribes reaches

DeletedUser

Out of all the tribes in the top 10 even thought whoevers at the top which tribe do you think is doing well with points members and OD not just because your part of that tribe which is your tribes try voting for another tribe which you can see is doing well in the world

PS: no voting for your own tribe as i said above lol :lol:

DeletedUser

SHEEPS/NUKE

NUKE has always been in the top five never faltering. Big test will probably be against -HATE-. They should be able to do it with ease though.

With the Pl@gue merge, SHEEPS has turned the tide of the war and is beating the number 1 tribe, Axte. That takes some skill :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'd have to vote for Mind. They've blossomed well since they were just a small group based in K34...very steady growth for a while now, and I don't see them going anywhere anytime soon :)

DeletedUser

I'd have to vote for Mind. They've blossomed well since they were just a small group based in K34...very steady growth for a while now, and I don't see them going anywhere anytime soon :)

Thanks for the vote, but I'd like to precise, small group based in K24. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

have respect for what Apathy, Mind and Nuke have done...

DeletedUser

Well here's the breakdown:

1. Axte - German noobs
2. Mind- Mass-recruiting noobs. Seriously 80% of their bulk is from recruitment. If that doesn't say anything about the tribe I don't know what does.
3. Nuke- A lot of respect for the guys. Rock Solid. This is where my vote goes to.
4. SHEEPS- My Tribe. Bunch of noobs with the exception of a few who are uber nooby.
5. HATE- Inactive noobs.
6. Apathy- non-caring noobs
7. PL@GUE- Deathly noobs
8-20. Going to be dead anyway so why bother? Metal gets some respect I suppose for forum presence.

DeletedUser

METAL doesnt have forum presence. I do :D. METAL aint going no-where though lol.

Personally, I got a tribe to add on to my respect list. OWL. I dont know why, but I love these guys at the moment...

DeletedUser

I used the future tense. :p Seeing as it is highly unlikely Metal will be the last tribe standing it will be going some place. :D

DeletedUser

2. Mind- Mass-recruiting noobs. Seriously 80% of their bulk is from recruitment. If that doesn't say anything about the tribe I don't know what does.

To be honest William, 99% of MIND's membership is from recruitment. Only the founder is not. So is SHEEPS'! :icon_surprised:

At least we don't have too many members.. we don't need to put them all in other tribes which we could call "family tribes" to store them all! :icon_rolleyes:

MIND is under 100 tribe changes also!.. Just FYI ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. Axte - German noobs
3. Nuke- A lot of respect for the guys. Rock Solid. This is where my vote goes to.
4. SHEEPS- My Tribe. Bunch of noobs with the exception of a few who are uber nooby.
5. HATE- Inactive noobs.
6. Apathy- non-caring noobs
7. PL@GUE- Deathly noobs
8-20. Going to be dead anyway so why bother? Metal gets some respect I suppose for forum presence.

Mass-recruiting explains why we have 45 members right? Geez man, no need for such harsh words.

DeletedUser

I said bulk not membership. That means 80% of your points come simply from recruiting most of the people who oppose you or are near you. Even if 80 might be a slight exaggeration I ran the numbers before and I know that it is over 60%.

DeletedUser

I said bulk not membership. That means 80% of your points come simply from recruiting most of the people who oppose you or are near you. Even if 80 might be a slight exaggeration I ran the numbers before and I know that it is over 60%.

Okay then, I'm not gonna make excuses, or try to prove you wrong... Mass-recruitment arguments would never end.

A tribe that I have been watching from the beginning is METAL.

Seems very solid!

DeletedUser

Okay then, I'm not gonna make excuses, or try to prove you wrong... Mass-recruitment arguments would never end.

A tribe that I have been watching from the beginning is METAL.

Seems very solid!

+1 for that mate. I have nothing against your tribe. It's a fact that people can chose to look at in whatever way they want. You did what you needed to. We will see how that works on later on in the game. :icon_wink:

Wallam

To be honest William, 99% of MIND's membership is from recruitment. Only the founder is not. So is SHEEPS'! :icon_surprised:

At least we don't have too many members.. we don't need to put them all in other tribes which we could call "family tribes" to store them all! :icon_rolleyes:

MIND is under 100 tribe changes also!.. Just FYI ;)

Actually a fair few of the original premade people in SHEEPS are still going strong.

DeletedUser

The big power i see going places(other than us) would be definitely nuke, looking at the current world i see a few tribes that i would rate enough to be here.... for at least a good few months, but nuke are the one solid tribe i see.

Sheeps are another i have some respect for, although a tribe bordering us, i respect & hope the war between them & Axte can be kept as fair as possible(although that seems always impossible here on 51), anyhow, i'm sure its best we let the stats do the talking.

Trouble.

DeletedUser

1 - Axte - Seems like they're losing the war to Sheeps right now. But, I have a feel they will pull through.
2 - Mind - I'm too bias so yeah :)
3 - Nuke - Good solid tribe, will be here til the end.
4 - Sheeps - Doing well against Axte, let's see how long they can keep it up.
5 - Hate - /
6 - Apathy - Decent tribe.. I guess.
7 - Plague - /
8 - CW - Small rim tribe, surprised to see them in top 10.
9 - OWL - Controls about 1 K, and they are clustered so much. Hopefully, Mind will put in end to their barb eating. :icon_wink:

Deleted User - 4669627

should have just played it off as sarcasm mate, especially considering you are openly mass-recruiting family ;)

anyway, yes, apparently mind is pretty respectable, though really i know very little about you

nuke i know a bit about and cheers to them in w51, much more impressive than last world i saw them, which they won btw

much more impressive this world though, win or lose, they are much more impressive here and maybe the most respectable tribe in this word

respect

now i am going to stop praising them before folks start thinking i AM them :p

Last edited by a moderator: