TA looking for members

nenghis

Tempero Accolade is seeking members, we are a fairly new tribe so a couple of people would be nice. Tempero Accolade is Latin and means "Knights Templar" who was a group of knight's in the medieval times fighting over in the holy country making crusade's and stuff :p
anyways, we've got 4 members so far (including myself) and we are a fairly friendly alliance. hope some of you might want to join :)
we do not yet have any requirements to join, just write to me here, or ingame if you are interested in joining.

DeletedUser

better then most recruitment thread, i will give you props for that,

but still fail .. im sorry:icon_cry: :icon_cry:

nenghis

oh well, too bad it still "fails" :p any tips to make the tribe sound more "attractive" ? :p

DeletedUser

just to warn you.. your tribe would probably do LOT better in a newer world. W3 is in teh middel of one of teh biggest wars in the history of TW and everybody knows it. thats why no one new wants to join, as thell get gobbled up :) ... umm make it more "attraactive" lessee here...

if your talking to newbs than make it look like thell get something out of joining teh tribe, mail all teh noobs round you and tell them that if they join theyll get privilages in the tribe, and wehn teh join, give them invite priivlages :)

nenghis

good idea :p anyways just joined world 3 because.. i liked that number xD anyways ill follow your advise ^^ but still, anyone reading this post may join if they want to.

DeletedUser

You could stil make a tribe and sucseed in world three....when i made my own tribe kreger told me i woulf fail and i was to late, but i did anyway and got it into the millions.

DeletedUser

You could stil make a tribe and sucseed in world three....when i made my own tribe kreger told me i woulf fail and i was to late, but i did anyway and got it into the millions.

yeah.. well knowing kreger he did it to spur you on ;D

Hellsight

Then left the tribe.

DeletedUser

Yes, because he has definately heard of you guys before. Somehow I doubt that it was anything but coincidence

DeletedUser

My assistant is Elvis. He even faked his own death so he could put all his time into working for me.

nenghis

lol elvis faked his death to work for ya... i thought he got kidnapped by aliens...

DeletedUser

nenghis, dont leave world three, i like your tribe name :) ill even send some :snob: or a few :axemen: :axemen: :axemen: to help you. And to make your citys nicer, ill give you some pretty :scout: .

DeletedUser

nenghis, dont leave world three, i like your tribe name :) ill even send some :snob: or a few :axemen: :axemen: :axemen: to help you. And to make your citys nicer, ill give you some pretty :scout: .

I like those troops.