METAL Declares...

DeletedUser

Everything seems to be quiet on metal war...

BUT NOT because metal are doing a GREAT job. actually because we stop running ops on them.

You have to wait for Axte new op to see a One Sided Hell of war again :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Id assume that now axte knows METAL is leaderless and only like 1/2 the players are active, that they would let loose their players on them:

Side 1:
Tribes: METAL
Side 2:
Tribes: MyBad!, Äxte

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 121
Difference: 92

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 6
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 156,361
Side 2: 927,645
Difference: 771,284

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 70,166
Side 2: 46,647
Difference: 23,519

chart

DeletedUser

Everything seems to be quiet on metal war...

BUT NOT because metal are doing a GREAT job. actually because we stop running ops on them.

You have to wait for Axte new op to see a One Sided Hell of war again :)

Unfortunately quitting while your ahead is not a option in TW. Unless you mass delete of course.

DeletedUser96634

Metal seems to be recovering a bit... But mby it just seems so.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately quitting while your ahead is not a option in TW. Unless you mass delete of course.

quit IS an option when you have bigger enemies to care about. :icon_wink:

however i didn't meant we totally quit attacking metal. axte next op is yet to run thats what i meant.

DeletedUser

With that he probably meant METAL's fall (Public post) before Apathy intervened.

Oh, Really? :icon_surprised:

h0llygh0st on 22.02. at 19:51
GugaHC appears to be inactive, because Apathy won't let Axte gain territory on us without much of a fight we decided to noble METAL inactives.

This includes the vills around 581|798

Just letting you know 0o

Great intervention, Holly :lol:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Oh, Really? :icon_surprised:

GugaHC appears to be inactive, because Apathy won't let Axte gain territory on us without much of a fight we decided to noble METAL inactives.

This includes the vills around 581|798

Just letting you know 0o

Great intervention, Holly :lol:

Yes really, because isn't that what Axte expected?

Instead of declaring war to help our ally we saw that it was already to late, earlier that day I got a mail from Balli saying he was deleting.

So we decided to take advantage of that and to move on the METAL inactives before Axte could. I don't see much wrong with that tbh.

It was probably wrong of me to inform the local METAL members who had already told me that they would like to join a academy tribe of Axte... I guess common courtesy was misplaced here.

DeletedUser

Instead of declaring war to help our ally we saw that it was already to late, earlier that day I got a mail from Balli saying he was deleting.

So lets use the late excuse? :icon_rolleyes:

You stated, on the 25th of January:

I was waiting for a post like this :icon_smile:

Another factor in this was METAL, they were close to being engaged by Axte. So in order to prevent this there was a fairly important and large clause worked into my alliance with Axte that prevented them from expanding towards METAL.

So you always knew that axte and metal could war one day?

You then dropped your alliance with axte for other lame excuses you came up with. ( Let's just say you were scared of sheep) around the same time as that quote ( 25th, January. I better add 2011, just in case you make more excuses).

(By dropping your alliance with axte, you also terminated your clause with axte about expanding towards Metal. Therefore, you should of started preparing for what you expected)

3 weeks go by, then Metal declares on Axte in the externals, on the 15th of Febuary, 2011.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=228967

Now, lets do some maths.

Metal declares on axte on the 2011,February 15th, 00:52. We then subtract from it, Apathy dropping the alliance with axte (Which terminates the clause with axte) and the post of Holly's i have used, which is on the 2011,January 25th.

We then get a total amount of days.

The total is around 21 - 22 days (3 weeks)

You have had 3 weeks to prepare a plan to assist your allie, metal.

Now answer me this Holly. Whats with all the lies, excuses and betrayal?

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think it's funny that Axte cries about excuses, lies, and betrayal when they go around doing the exact same thing.

The sole purpose of the Axte Academy (not going to bother naming it now because next week it will have either disbanded for the third time and remade or the name will change) was to combat METAL's expansion in K86. Now why would Axte want to combat the expansion? They themselves are only sending 6 of their 40 members after METAL. Surely since they are only sending 6 members they do not see METAL as a serious threat.

Indeed they are right. METAL is not a serious threat to Axte survival. METAL can be a thorn in Axte's side but as far as completely destroying Axte it is impossible for that to happen. Equally it is not possible for Axte to completely take over METAL, so they create a tribe filled with underlings to do it for them. Reason number two why there is an academy - morale bashers.

When the Axte Academy was created, Axte still had an NAP with METAL. The academy took in several METAL war refugees from other tribes. Therefore there is no doubt that when the Axte Academy was created it was done so with the intention of getting into a war with METAL. Their plan was to let METAL attack the refugees then retaliate against METAL because a fellow Axte family member was being attacked. Axte did not declare publicly on METAL because they wanted METAL to declare on them so that it would seem like Axte was not the main aggressor.

And all this so that they can control K86. What is so important about K86? What is so important about K85 for that matter as METAL also has control of a significant amount of villages there?

One reason. To squeeze Apathy in and secure the area so that they could war with Apathy.

Short and sweet for you lazy people who don't like to read long text or for those who are too busy to.

Axte created their academy to be morale bashers against METAL so that they can take over METAL territory as a part of a larger plan to war Apathy.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I love people who come up with some theory that they think is great, when they have no clue what they are talking about. Less than 5 members in the academy bash, and the ones that do, dont do it often. The academy is not a bashing tribe. Gets your facts straight and stop assuming.

DeletedUser

your theory has itsy bitsy bits of truth in it, but its still far from the truth.

DeletedUser

I think it's funny that Axte cries about excuses, lies, and betrayal when they go around doing the exact same thing.

It's funny how, all I hear is people crying about axte and their excuses etc. When it happens to another tribe, for e.g apathy then you try and turn it on axte.

My post isnt about axte, its about Holly and Apathy in the Metal/Axte war.

Now, Can you answer me this:

1. Did you know that Holly was sitting Goatrock, while Goatrock was in Metal?

2. Do you know that Holly is perma sitting him?

3. Do you know that Holly moved the goatrock account to apathy through the sit?

4. Did you know that Goatrock lost a village to axte in the metal war through a skirmish? (Does it mean, he is a refugee of axte in your theories?)

5. Did you know that Holly controls all the Metal perma sits?

ballistick on 21.02. at 15:53
I am setting on delete at 15ST tommorow, will pass the permasits to h0llygh0st, I will be talking on skype to the leaders of axte, apathy and H.O.C (if needbe) to get you good tribes. Good playing with you all
Ballistick

You must be going, yes I knew he was or who cares that he sat the account, but tell me is sitting the account and dodging attacks and then moving the perma sit accounts to apathy playing fair?

So MrRandom guy, I have a picture for you.

potmeetkettle.jpg

Now answer me this Holly. Whats with all the lies, excuses and betrayal?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I sat Goatrock for 4 hours.
There is now a new player on the account... He moved himself to Apathy.
THe other permasits accounts were with me for a hour. I didn't do anything to them.

And oh no, I'm sitting members of a allied tribe who's duke left! I'm such a bad person!

What exactly are you saying here Angels? That I let METAL down? That I was scared of Sheeps who at the time were much smaller then Axte and not yet a family? I was scared of this smaller tribe so I dropped my alliance with this larger one... Great thinking!

Oh and aren't you losing to that smaller tribe now? Ah no, they're not smaller anymore. Your about equal... Hmmmaybe you were right.

Truth is, You dragged METAL in this war. You declared war on them, Balli just made it public. And you cracked them before Apathy could offer help.
We did send support and we did help by sitting their members. Now if Axte wants to drop the NAP because Apathy did what they could for their allies who had already given up... Feel free to.

DeletedUser

Cmon h0lly why You invite refuges on tribe, from which we already takes villages.. :(

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
No idea, I think I just got bored and wanted to try something new :O

If you have problems with it then please mail me IG or talk on Skype :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I, Ballistick leader and founder of METAL and the person who was bestowed with these accounts as permasits, gave h0llygh0st, the leader of apathy, permission to do whatever he wanted with those permasits. This includes moving them into apathy. Infact, if h0lly had actually bothered to talk to me, he would have gotten the gugahc sit, which I acquired by asking the original player for the password when I had deleted and therefore got the villages for free.

1. Did you know that Holly was sitting Goatrock, while Goatrock was in Metal?

With the leader of METAL's permission

2. Do you know that Holly is perma sitting him?

Wrong, there is a player on that account.

3. Do you know that Holly moved the goatrock account to apathy through the sit?

With permission of the leader of METAL and the original goatrock.

4. Did you know that Goatrock lost a village to axte in the metal war through a skirmish? (Does it mean, he is a refugee of axte in your theories?)

He had no incomings for over a week, therefore he is infact, not a refugee.

5. Did you know that Holly controls all the Metal perma sits?

Wrong, I controlled all of the METAL permasits. I just gave h0lly permission to play with them.

You must be going, yes I knew he was or who cares that he sat the account, but tell me is sitting the account and dodging attacks and then moving the perma sit accounts to apathy playing fair?

So you say that he should have let the attacks hit? When I hit the delete button, I, in essence, passed control of METAL from me to Apathy. Apathy was completely playing fair, Apathy has a duty as METAL's ally to defend its ally from attacks from enemy tribes. Axte is an enemy tribe. It is purely logical that an ally might defend its friends accounts...

The academy is not a bashing tribe. Gets your facts straight and stop assuming.

You are completely correct. Its a lounge for axte rejects, meatbags and inactives...Those players you have in there arent proper bashers. They are the right size, but they cant bash...ergo they arent good bashers.

DeletedUser

I, Ballistick leader and founder of METAL and the person who was bestowed with these accounts as permasits, gave h0llygh0st, the leader of apathy, permission to do whatever he wanted with those permasits. This includes moving them into apathy. Infact, if h0lly had actually bothered to talk to me, he would have gotten the gugahc sit, which I acquired by asking the original player for the password when I had deleted and therefore got the villages for free.

Im a bit confused here balli. Are you writing a marriage proposal to Holly?

Wrong, there is a player on that account.

So who knew the pw ;)

With permission of the leader of METAL and the original goatrock.

He had no incomings for over a week, therefore he is infact, not a refugee.

Fact. A week = 7 days

Fact. B.Swizzerland16 (625|856) K86 9,683 goatrock [METAL] mirko.manuel [MyBad!] 2011-02-21 16:50:56

Fact. Today is the 26-2-2011. Goatrock lost a village on the 21- 2 ( I better put 2011 for Holly again). That = 5 days.

Fact. Your point is null.

Wrong, I controlled all of the METAL permasits. I just gave h0lly permission to play with them.

Don't you remember this mail, that i have already posted?

ballistick on 21.02. at 15:53
I am setting on delete at 15ST tommorow, will pass the permasits to h0llygh0st, I will be talking on skype to the leaders of axte, apathy and H.O.C (if needbe) to get you good tribes. Good playing with you all
Ballistick

So, how can anyone believe you, when you can't even get your own story right? Wait.... Yoda is perma sitting those accounts now.

So you say that he should have let the attacks hit? When I hit the delete button, I, in essence, passed control of METAL from me to Apathy. Apathy was completely playing fair, Apathy has a duty as METAL's ally to defend its ally from attacks from enemy tribes. Axte is an enemy tribe. It is purely logical that an ally might defend its friends accounts...

I have never heard an allie defend this way before. Balli, CAN you please teach me.

Wait, it's ok. Holly already has:

Let's see how apathies defending, has helped metal:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Apathy

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 10
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 9,302
Side 2: 89,884
Difference: 80,582

chart
[/spoil]

Great way of helping to defend the metal members, isn't it? So really, who is the enemy here?

You are completely correct. Its a lounge for axte rejects, meatbags and inactives...Those players you have in there arent proper bashers. They are the right size, but they cant bash...ergo they arent good bashers.

What i love about you balli, is the way you call real people rejects. haven't you realised, that this is only a game. No need for insults.

and just for your info:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: MyBad!

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 43
Difference: 29

chart

Side 1: 123,248
Side 2: 345,999
Difference: 222,751

chart
[/spoil]

Ouch, balli :icon_wink:

Now my present to both of you two.

[spoil]
tossing-the-bouquet-732300.jpg
[/spoil]

Quick, catch it Balli.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I really am not sure what Angels is trying to 'prove' here. For a detective he doesn't really seem to be looking for any answers is he?

Just what is it that you're trying to achieve?