METAL Declares...

DeletedUser

I really am not sure what Angels is trying to 'prove' here. For a detective he doesn't really seem to be looking for any answers is he?

Just what is it that you're trying to achieve?

can't you read. I thought that was the requirements for a moderator :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
can't you read. I thought that was the requirements for a moderator :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

I'm asking what he is trying to say here.
That Apathy didn't help METAL enough?
That METAL crumbled to fast?
That Balli is a bad leader?
That Apathy is looking to war Axte?

I mean... What does he want?

DeletedUser

From what I read:

That Apathy didn't help METAL enough?

This one.

I know you've said you helped out METAL through sitting etc, but really there was only 1 way you could have lent a big hand...

Declare.

DeletedUser

Im a bit confused here balli. Are you writing a marriage proposal to Holly?

Not at all :D

So who knew the pw ;)

The original owner...unsuprisingly...

Fact. A week = 7 days

Fact. B.Swizzerland16 (625|856) K86 9,683 goatrock [METAL] mirko.manuel [MyBad!] 2011-02-21 16:50:56

Fact. Today is the 26-2-2011. Goatrock lost a village on the 21- 2 ( I better put 2011 for Holly again). That = 5 days.

Fact. Your point is null.

My point was that goatrock wasnt a refugee...and you just proved it

So, how can anyone believe you, when you can't even get your own story right? Wait.... Yoda is perma sitting those accounts now.

Read my post. I controlled the accounts, and gave them to h0lly. Wrong again.

I have never heard an allie defend this way before. Balli, CAN you please teach me.

Wait, it's ok. Holly already has:

Wait...your allies dont support you in wars? What sort of allies are those?
h0llygh0st on 22.02. at 19:51
GugaHC appears to be inactive, because Apathy won't let Axte gain territory on us without much of a fight we decided to noble METAL inactives.

Let's see how apathies defending, has helped metal:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: METAL
Side 2:
Tribes: Apathy

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 10
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,302
Side 2: 89,884
Difference: 80,582

chart
[/spoil]

Great way of helping to defend the metal members, isn't it? So really, who is the enemy here?

Guga is a dead account, I told h0lly that. As METAL was falling and I said to h0lly he could do whatever he wanted, then he can infact noble guga. I gave my permition to.

What i love about you balli, is the way you call real people rejects. haven't you realised, that this is only a game. No need for insults.

I was telling the truth. Like it or not, they wouldnt be in MyBad! if they were good enough to go into axte. It seems you are peeved at the truth :)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
From what I read:

This one.

I know you've said you helped out METAL through sitting etc, but really there was only 1 way you could have lent a big hand...

Declare.

What the use in declaring if you have nothing prepared?
METAL crumbled before we could assist them as a tribe. So we aided them as friends by sitting and the likes.

DeletedUser

2011,February 22nd, 02:13:
Ive set my account to delete and will stop posting in these forums in around 24 hours and will probably ask the mods to delete my forum account too so I can get on with my life.

is this 24 hours promised going to get over balli :lol:
or is it just WORDS and no action again like all your other posts?

DeletedUser

He had no incomings for over a week, therefore he is infact, not a refugee.
If I lead a tribe and I war another tribe, and win, every single member of that tribe I beat is my refugee regardless of who received incomings or not. Take for example if there is three members of the opposing tribe on the frontline and I plan an op that fakes one and targets another but the third guy isnt attacked yet because were just plain waiting for his time to come. If the opposing tribe disbands and the guy that got no incomings yet tries to join another tribe darn right im gonna call him a refugee.

Now im not saying this guy that is the subject of conversation here is right on the frontline or anything (I havent looked at a map) but the point remains that if you are on the losing side you are somewhere on the list of targets its just a matter of time.

My point was that goatrock wasnt a refugee...and you just proved it
Nah, he didn't.

-------------------------------------------------

Now as for my general respone to this thread.

I do think prayers is hinting on a good point but just hasnt hit the right note on the hymn sheet (Like that religious reference.....cause his name is prayers....har har I made a funny).

Now let us cast our minds back for a moment to this thread made by H0lly. Im fairly sure most people know my view on that thread given I wrote a couple of long ones in there. Im gonna reference back briefly to a few things from that thread.

- You allied Sheeps.
- You cut off the alliance with Sheeps to ally Axte.
- You cut off the alliance with Axte and once again allied with Sheeps.

Now we discussed the reasons for these moves and what reasoning you had behind these moves etc etc in detail in the last thread so I see no need to bring that full debate into this thread aswell, but my personal overall view on the situation was how you tried to make axte look like they didnt care about alliances when you cared just as little (if not less).

Taking that into consideration I then see this thread (and the 'The end of METAL' thread) and H0lly being an ally has been kind of on the periphery of conversation but not fully being spoken about until the last couple of pages. Its grabbed my attention and I couldnt help but be reminded of how I said quite openly that I dont think alliances mean very much to H0lly at all.

It is claimed by some that you were a poor ally by not jumping in for METAL when they obviously needed it. However you've claimed it was;
"too late"
"you cracked them before Apathy could offer help"
"What the use in declaring if you have nothing prepared?"

Lets just take a look at some dates. This thread was started on February the 15th. The 'End of METAL' thread was started on February 21st. Thats 6 days. However the war started before The 'METAL declares' thread started. Ballistick - "As most of you know, around 30 hours ago, Axte broke the NAP with METAL" so we'll say for arguments sake, round it to an even week between the start and end of the war, for all intents and purposes.

Lets check out some travel times for Apathy villages to see how long it would take for you guys to stack your frontlines. (I picked the furthest villages from each other)
329|872 -> 478|721
51 hours by Sword. Thats a little over 2 days for swords, from the furthest villages :icon_neutral:

Im not sure how you can claim the above 3 quotes when you could have stacked your frontline easily within 2 days. Does it take you incredibly long to organise stacking? Does it takes you incredibly long to realise your Allies are crumbling in front of your eyes?.....I just cant take any of your above 3 excuses as realistic, I would venture a guess and say that you just care little for alliances. I could be right, could be wrong.
(Lest we forget that you always thought Axte would go for METAL at some point anyway, way before it actually happened)

Now, I just want to pick up on a point from 'The end of METAL' thread here also.
Well we won't let them merge into us. I have given METAL plenty of opportunities to do that and every-time it was put on hold or denied. So we will be taking the normal route of letting them contact us and talking to every member individually to see if they would be adequate members.
Thats a pretty bitter view on the situation in my opinion. Just because they turned down your offer of a merge you then neglect the players who were your allies for a long time the common courtesy of a safe(kinda) place to regroup. Would it possibly be a bad move to just recruit them as if you were merging with METAL....maybe for the moment. However looking at a longer perspective if I was leading a tribe I wouldnt want to ally with a tribe that would leave my guys stranded in the very time when they need most help from their allies. You can say you would have picked up a couple of spies by taking em all in, but i'd bet my solid gold penis that you're gonna get some no matter what method of recruitment you choose, and quite frankly you may have just cause a few spies by the way you treated them.

THEN you take freebie villages, permasits and account(s?) to put your own player on it. Those are some pretty huge double standards, not willing to take the good with the bad of an ally collapsing. Its like they count as allies when it comes to giving you free stuff but when it comes to them needing a new tribe they no longer count as allies and need to take the full route of recruitment. One could say that is decent leading for the moment but I bet 99% of those people have never been diplomatically fucked up the ass because of earlier decisions and attitude.

Okay i'm gonna finish up here by referring to prayers' (what seems to be some sort of punchline? :p) and possibly explain it a little bit since you seem to be confused by it H0lly.

Now answer me this Holly. Whats with all the 1lies, 2excuses and 3betrayal?

1. Im not sure about direct lies, im guessing this is just in relation to the dis-truth of your excuses not to have joined the war.

2. "too late"
"you cracked them before Apathy could offer help"
"What the use in declaring if you have nothing prepared?"

The above are excuses. That is also probably generally directed at how you seem to be of the belief you had some good solid reasons not to have joined the war versus Axte, which I'd suggest alot of people dont believe therefore they become what are known as excuses in the eyes of non-believers of said "excuses"

3. I'd guess this is in reference to a general betrayal of METAL by not jumping in, but then having no problem taking their freebies and gifted accounts. Call it a betrayal by principle so to speak.

^ They're just what I read into that line btw but I thought id put em here cause it seems to be H0lly's get out clause to this subject so far to not understand.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh what fun, more responses!

-snip

Now, Can you answer me this:

1. Did you know that Holly was sitting Goatrock, while Goatrock was in Metal?

Everyone knows this. Balli didn't bother keeping it a secret so I don't know why you would think I didn't know this.

2. Do you know that Holly is perma sitting him?

Wrong. As Bali said there is a player on that account. While it may be sat right now it will not be for long.

3. Do you know that Holly moved the goatrock account to apathy through the sit?

Yes per the conditions of the player who took that account.

4. Did you know that Goatrock lost a village to axte in the metal war through a skirmish? (Does it mean, he is a refugee of axte in your theories?)

Does it matter? Everyone who was in METAL when the war started is now an Axte refugee. Just like everyone who was at war against METAL and joined your pathetic excuse for an academy was also a refugee.

5. Did you know that Holly controls all the Metal perma sits?

Refer to Balli's earlier post and my answer to number 1.

-snip

You must be going, yes I knew he was or who cares that he sat the account, but tell me is sitting the account and dodging attacks and then moving the perma sit accounts to apathy playing fair?

Hm. Creating an academy of quite a few METAL refugees to combat METAL vs. moving a small handful perma sat accounts to Apathy. Gee I wonder what would be the most damaging to a tribe. A few perma sat accounts that may or may not have a player coming to them or several active players doing some of the legwork for Axte.

You're hardly in a position to ask if it is playing fair.

-snip-

Don't you remember this mail, that i have already posted?

ballistick on 21.02. at 15:53
I am setting on delete at 15ST tommorow, will pass the permasits to h0llygh0st, I will be talking on skype to the leaders of axte, apathy and H.O.C (if needbe) to get you good tribes. Good playing with you all
Ballistick

So, how can anyone believe you, when you can't even get your own story right? Wait.... Yoda is perma sitting those accounts now.

Sometimes plans are tweaked or changed when someone approaches you and says they want one of the permasat accounts.

-snip

Let's see how apathies defending, has helped metal:[/B]

-snip

Great way of helping to defend the metal members, isn't it? So really, who is the enemy here?

What's your point here? Are you suggesting that the one conquer of METAL against an Apathy member means that Apathy targeted a non inactive and he fought back?

ROFLOL! Nice work! Maybe you'll be as good as Gaylord Focker when he discovered and revealed to his girlfriend's family that her father was not retired and still in the CIA!

(edit: The last comment was not intended to offend and is a reference to a movie called Meet The Parents.)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Meh it got to the point unlike yours i nearly fell asleep reading it :icon_rolleyes:
Its not my fault your attention span hasn't reached the point of an adult yet. Anyway, im not forcing anyone to read it.

If H0lly didn't read it then so be it, but id guess that he would say he hasnt read it if that was the case. So I guess he has read it, just didnt come up with a reasonable response (yet..?).

As for your post. Here is a thread that was made by someone who was feed up of people who constantly complain about people posting long posts purely because you fail to have a decent attention span (and its a long post....gotta love irony :) ) I would advise you to read it, but make sure to eat your Weetabix to be able to concentrate long enough to read it.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Really it's quite obvious why Apathy didn't declare right off the bat. To declare immediately would be playing right into Axte's plan. No, Holly did the smart thing of helping the allies as much as they possibly could while preparing for several possible scenarios.

The whole METAL-Axte war was just a pretext for something larger, a war with Apathy. It's really only a matter of time. The question is, who will make the first move?

DeletedUser

Its not my fault your attention span hasn't reached the point of an adult yet. Anyway, im not forcing anyone to read it.

If H0lly didn't read it then so be it, but id guess that he would say he hasnt read it if that was the case. So I guess he has read it, just didnt come up with a reasonable response (yet..?).

As for your post. Here is a thread that was made by someone who was feed up of people who constantly complain about people posting long posts purely because you fail to have a decent attention span (and its a long post....gotta love irony :) ) I would advise you to read it, but make sure to eat your Weetabix to be able to concentrate long enough to read it.

Is it possible that your role model is huntress? rofl

I am not complaining about your post length, infact, if was still leader of METAL, I would reply to it and correct the several inaccuracies that I have found by just skimming through it such as:

- You allied Sheeps.
- You cut off the alliance with Sheeps to ally Axte.
- You cut off the alliance with Axte and once again allied with Sheeps.

But as I am not leader of METAL anymore, Im retired, there is no point for me to safeguard my reputation as I do not care about it. I only ever cared about METAL's. Anyway...back to that huntress posting about long blocks of text. I believe I responded with the following. You made something a huge block of text that you could have probably summed up in a few sentences, therefore a reply could be easily made that was short. Huntresses speeches were basically one point and then a lot of waffle, hence the tl;dr...

I admit I am a victim to long posting, but I only post long if its to do with my tribe, I get carried away in that area. Elsewhere, I am quite succinct.

DeletedUser

why are u still here balli... you might as well not quit and go coplay an acc in apathy. Then you cna use the same method you had in metal and stay at 60k and just colead w/ h0lly and it will work out just as well as metal did :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why are u still here balli... you might as well not quit and go coplay an acc in axte. Then you cna use the same method you had in metal and stay at 60k and just colead w/ h0lly and it will work out just as well as metal did :lol:

I am a player of world 51 am I not? And no, even though Ive had offers there, I wouldnt touch axte with a footpole...

DeletedUser

oops meant apathy... all these a's mess me up.

Last edited by a moderator: