Our relationship has gone down the Tubes :(

DeletedUser47572

The Rock do you have a shared forum with RIM? No need to answer I already know that you do.

As for "The Alliance" well.

rwrulesrw on 29.01. at 04:14
Oh trust me, I already started (what I call) The Alliance. It's a group of tribes I toiled and worked FOREVER (you have no idea) to build up a gang to fight -MM-. If you join in on our huge forums list, you'll see our group haha.

And trust me, RIM feels this is the turning point. Snetram is practically destroyed, and we have targeted several other core members with great success. This is it. Mostly it's been a slow, boring war with -MM- slowly gaining a huge lead, but we feel this is the point where RIM and The Alliance can make it turn around, and finish them off for good.

So, if you DO want to help, I can share the forums, set you guys as allies, etc. etc. If not, it's a shame, as in this point, every bit helps.

You are in "The Alliance" (family tribe for all of us that don't speak nublet) you have shared the forums for quite some time, you have sent support to warrior. Now as far as I am concerned that means you are in "The Alliance" and I'll be damned if I am going to ask your permission to include you in the stats.

The list of tribes there in the stats represents those tribes that RIM has in their mass shared forum where it states quite clearly in the important section at the top this forum is for jointing working to bring down -MM-. The same cannot be said for our joint forum with P.S.

psshared.png

Wow look at all that coordination going on there, which I might add has been there for only 24 hours, 24 hours and a shared forum with one tribe where we are spamming "oh noes we must be family".

The facts are these you share a forum with multiple tribe with the aim of "smashing" (warriors favourite word) MM.
You have supported RIM and more specifically Warrior.
You are coordinating and getting all excited like a 13 year old getting a copy of playboy every time you kill a nuke from us.
We are not doing any of those things.

Cheers make it harder for me next time please.

Jay 42

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Whether you coin us the Alliance or not is up to you, and fair enough if you do. Stay away from the 'family tribe' business please though :)

Allies can support one another without being family.

DeletedUser97381

oh dave, don't get this the wrong way, I'm most pbbly leaving w52 soon, so this isn't a political thing if you ever thought it was, but you've got the terminology mixed up:

An ally is a tribe that you are supposed to coordinate with, you are supposed to send defense to, you are most likely to share a forum with.

for an alliance to turn into a family, there needs to be one person/council that calls the shots, the tribes are supposed to share all forums. And if the family is more than two tribes, you're supposed to be a family with all of them (not just one branch).

if you have proof of all this, only then can you accuse them of being a family, otherwise, they're just what you are naming them, an alliance.

In conclusion, based on what you say that there is offensive and defensive coordination, through a shared forum, RIM and Smile are just allies, nothing else. Which means you're still fighting them on the same front, so doesn't make any less of your stats, my objection is just to the demeaning way that you have named their relationship .

"You are coordinating and getting all excited like a 13 year old getting a copy of playboy every time you kill a nuke from us."

this was totally uncalled for,it's ok to flame someone for doing something noobish but to flame them for killing a nuke and being happy about it is just wrong. This is a game, they're supposed to have fun, if not after killing an enemy nuke, then when?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

An ally is a tribe that you are supposed to coordinate with, you are supposed to send defense to, you are most likely to share a forum with.

for an alliance to turn into a family, there needs to be one person/council that calls the shots, the tribes are supposed to share all forums. And if the family is more than two tribes, you're supposed to be a family with all of them (not just one branch).

if you have proof of all this, only then can you accuse them of being a family, otherwise, they're just what you are naming them, an alliance.

That's certainly never stopped you from accusing, or your tribe for merging other tribes' supposed families into yours for that matter. Unless you're saying that your tribe took in a continent or 2 of CCC/Think that answers to me.

/me runs off to send out the revolt orders

DeletedUser47572

Another spam thread tossa hence the :D laughing at fakes that he got sent, which were more like real attack than fakes. But laughable attacks.

DeletedUser47572

oh dave, don't get this the wrong way, I'm most pbbly leaving w52 soon, so this isn't a political thing if you ever thought it was, but you've got the terminology mixed up:

In conclusion, based on what you say that there is offensive and defensive coordination, through a shared forum, RIM and Smile are just allies, nothing else. Which means you're still fighting them on the same front, so doesn't make any less of your stats, my objection is just to the demeaning way that you have named their relationship .

"You are coordinating and getting all excited like a 13 year old getting a copy of playboy every time you kill a nuke from us."

this was totally uncalled for,it's ok to flame someone for doing something noobish but to flame them for killing a nuke and being happy about it is just wrong. This is a game, they're supposed to have fun, if not after killing an enemy nuke, then when?

From the AXE tribe profile.

We are proudly a part of the RIM tribe family!

At least one of the tribes admits it. I disagree with you a tribe has maybe 3 allies but having close to 20 thats family, as Daz points out you have said it of others yourself. So which is it? You stand by what you said previously or what you are saying now.

Allies work together sometimes, support each other and have shared forums sometimes I agree. However when they are constantly working together and none of the other tribes really have a say in the matter Warrior tells them what to do, thats family

On getting excited have you taken a look at warriors profile recently if not go and have a look, the shared forum is worse than that.

I'm most pbbly leaving w52 soon

Good.

DeletedUser97381

I've seen msgs from CCC's ex-duke (also ex members) confirming he took orders from nini, so yes CCC/nini were family at some point, if it changed along the way I don't know. As long as you were coordinating against us, it was natural to declare on both of you.

@dave, I'm not sure why you're under the impression that you're good in PnP, coz all I read from you are childish posts. Fanged pwns you in PnP, I'm not sure why he doesn't think so. In any case, I believe we were talking about smile, not any other tribe concerned, and like I said you don't have the evidence to support calling them a family. It seems you don't know what an alliance is supposed to be, which is troubling. If allies share a common enemy and they will not coordinate, what separates them from being NAPed?

Like I said your posts were demeaning, and unnecessarily rude in certain cases. I just don't see why you getting all happy about beating tribes 5% your size is any more justified then them killing your nukes. I repeat, this is a game, everyone is allowed to have fun.

DeletedUser47572

And you come here to argue points that you have no idea what you are talking about and while you may consider my posts childish many don't think that, again its your personal opinion.

Right lets break this down you mentioned that if they are allies they have a shared forum now conventional wisdom and logic would think that they have a shared forum for each tribe, and not all of those tribes that they are allied with would be allied to each other. Family tribes generally are all allied to one another, coordinate with one another now this is not just 2 tribes working together but lots of tribe all on the same forum all allied to one another not NAP'd allied. Seeing as you have no proof nor have seen their forums you have no idea what you are talking about.

Now you just said that you have seen messages from CCC's ex duke to NiNi confirming he took orders from NiNi so they were family. I have seen mails from warrior, rwrulesrw and others to dukes of the other tribes in what they call "The Alliance" giving them orders to support, coordinate in ops. So by the same logic you applied if RIM are giving them orders they are a family. Thank you for proving my point so eloquently.

Fine if my posts are demeaning I don't really care I have no need to respect them whatsoever I despise family tribes. I am happy about beating tribes that all ally one another and take orders from RIM (so family by your definition) that were 1.5 times the size of MM at one point. Seeing as they were bigger than us I have good reason to be happy. Taking over 1300 villages from a family tribe is good going.

Now you are not doing your tribe any favors whatsoever on this forum you try to derail almost every topic on here, with your views that are quite pointless thinking that you are getting the better of the likes of me. You really aren't you just look silly trying to prolong an argument that you have no idea what you are talking about.

I don't mind your duke at all you know, but you are irritating me that much that I would seriously consider going to war with your tribe now just so we could rim you.

DeletedUser97381

And you come here to argue points that you have no idea what you are talking about and while you may consider my posts childish many don't think that, again its your personal opinion.

yes, that is what one does on the forums right? give their opinions? oh I'm sorry, I forgot, you like to give your opinion and not hear any back, my bad :icon_confused:

Right lets break this down you mentioned that if they are allies they have a shared forum now conventional wisdom and logic would think that they have a shared forum for each tribe, and not all of those tribes that they are allied with would be allied to each other. Family tribes generally are all allied to one another, coordinate with one another now this is not just 2 tribes working together but lots of tribe all on the same forum all allied to one another not NAP'd allied. Seeing as you have no proof nor have seen their forums you have no idea what you are talking about.

they'd be stupid not to coordinate with each other, it still doesn't make them a family. If you are warring a tribe 10 times your size, are you supposed to refuse help from other tribes and sit there until you are rimmed?

Now you just said that you have seen messages from CCC's ex duke to NiNi confirming he took orders from NiNi so they were family. I have seen mails from warrior, rwrulesrw and others to dukes of the other tribes in what they call "The Alliance" giving them orders to support, coordinate in ops. So by the same logic you applied if RIM are giving them orders they are a family. Thank you for proving my point so eloquently.

That may be so, like I said in my post (go ahead read it a bit more carefully), based on the info you give, you can't accuse them of being a family. you might have more info than I do, but as long as smile's diplomat comes on here and says they are not family, in the externals, that means they are not a family, until proven so.

Fine if my posts are demeaning I don't really care I have no need to respect them whatsoever I despise family tribes. I am happy about beating tribes that all ally one another and take orders from RIM (so family by your definition) that were 1.5 times the size of MM at one point. Seeing as they were bigger than us I have good reason to be happy. Taking over 1300 villages from a family tribe is good going.
From the stats, I see P.S is fighting your enemy too, why not include them in your calculation of how they were 1.5 times your size. We both know it doesn't work that way, and in any case you have no right to be demeaning to anyone and you most definitely don't have the right to say they are not allowed to be happy about killing a countless number of your nukes.

Now you are not doing your tribe any favors whatsoever on this forum you try to derail almost every topic on here, with your views that are quite pointless thinking that you are getting the better of the likes of me. You really aren't you just look silly trying to prolong an argument that you have no idea what you are talking about.

I don't mind your duke at all you know, but you are irritating me that much that I would seriously consider going to war with your tribe now just so we could rim you.

you are ages away from being able to rim me buddy, unfortunately we won't get a chance to prove that, coz like I said I won't be on this world for too long. but thanks for showing everyone how right I was about you being childish :icon_wink:

DeletedUser47572

You said quite clearly you silly troll that you saw messages from NiNi to CCC giving them orders that made them family, I have seen messages and countless forum posts where warrior1978 has given them orders thus by your own logic they must be a family.

P.S and we do not share all diplomacy they are simply an ally thats it nothing more nothing less. I don't give them orders thus they can't be a family tribe that is your definition after all.

If you have every right to be demeaning and argumentative without any actual point other than trolling I have every right to put up my argument in the manner I see fit if you consider that demeaning thats your prerogative.

Now go away you silly troll you are making yourself look a fool and not doing your tribe any favors whatsoever.

DeletedUser97381

hmm, I see you have difficulty in understanding what I say. Let me say it again in a simpler format:

- you said smile have a shared forum with RIM and are coordinating with them => they are family
- I said no, based on that, they are allies
- you said I've seen warrior send commands to them
- I said, that may be the case, but as long as you don't show that to be the case, it's just your word against smile's diplomat, and smile's diplomat has more credibility when it comes to knowing his own tribe's relations (until proven otherwise)

now why don't you read that a couple of times until it sinks in.

as for me being a troll or me leaving this thread, it's not up to you to choose which thread I read or post in. so what was it that you say? cheers, make it harder for me next time please.

you promised me world class flaming and all I got was you telling me which part of the world I am in. I'm very disappointed Mr. :lol:

oh and I'm doing SWAT a favor and leaving it, happy? can I flame you whichever way I like now? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hence calling them "The Alliance" and not "The Family". Perhaps it was wrong to label them a family, but it doesn't matter. The facts still stand. We still have evidence of Smile and RIM collaboration and whether that makes them allies, family, friends or swinger pals it still means they are collaborating hence the stats. We will be including =DIRT= in them in future since Warrior is sending them orders and giving them information from his spies on our ops against them.

Fanged pwns you in PnP

I pwn everyone in everything :D I can't help it :( I like to let others have the limelight occasionally though :)

Dave/Fire family tribe argument in visual format:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIaORknS1Dk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He's the one in chains in the video :3

You get squashed in the end!

Jay 42

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Allies work together sometimes, support each other and have shared forums sometimes I agree. However when they are constantly working together and none of the other tribes really have a say in the matter Warrior tells them what to do, thats family

I really hope you're not talking about Smile here, AXE and RIM are family. We are independent, and allied to RIM recently.

That is all, enough with the family-fixation.

DeletedUser97381

He's the one in chains in the video :3

You get squashed in the end!

I meant about the family/alliance thing, you hadn't edited your post when I replied to you. In any case, you have nothing to squash me by, so I'm sorry, but that's a fail :(

Swans1981

Gosh this arguing is boring.

P.S Fanged you used that link already! :p

DeletedUser47572

We are independent, and allied to RIM recently.

Recently? It been nearly 3 months your tribe are considered one of RIM's oldest allies for crying out loud, half your tribe supported warrior when we nuked him and that was several weeks ago.

You have taken orders off them on who to attack as well. So don't give me the independent, recent thing, desperately trying to make your tribe look half decent.

DeletedUser

I meant about the family/alliance thing, you hadn't edited your post when I replied to you. In any case, you have nothing to squash me by, so I'm sorry, but that's a fail :(

I wasn't saying I was going to squash you. I was trying to actually inject some fun into a stale and boring argument that wasn't going anywhere. But never mind...