chart

[/spoil]

Edit: Would of added Picture's but felt too lazy to do so. :3

Last edited:

seth89

Upset that BUZZ is missing out on all the fun.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lol. You almost had me there. Til I re-read Skilled. :lol:

Everyone here knows your tribe sucks, and buzz is a skilled tribe, no argument there, because its a fact.

The point is that no one cares about your noob tribe, and there is no need to make multiple threads about failing wars on the rim that nobody cares about.

seth89

Everyone here knows your tribe sucks, and buzz is a skilled tribe, no argument there, because its a fact.

The point is that no one cares about your noob tribe, and there is no need to make multiple threads about failing wars on the rim that nobody cares about.

Correction.
Half of Buzz is skilled. The other half is.... well... let's not even bother commenting on them.

Multi Thread. As far as I can count. I make it 2. And if you think that's a multiple thread's then good for you. Because I count is as... 2. :icon_rolleyes:

Tho if you like, I will be willing to make a seperate thread for each war that's happening. With usless spam about OTHER tribe's such as Womble and Buzz in them.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Correction.
Half of Buzz is skilled. The other half is.... well... let's not even bother commenting on them.
Yeah, because a 30 million point tribe who takes on 4 tribes at once whos total points equalled to over 150m, and was winning by far isn't skilled :icon_rolleyes:.

What exactly has your pathetic tribe done dude? don't talk crap about other tribes when your in one of the worst tribes in world 48.
Multi Thread. As far as I can count. I make it 2. And if you think that's a multiple thread's then good for you. Because I count is as... 2. :icon_rolleyes:
multiple [ˈmʌltɪpəl]
adj
1. having or involving more than one part, individual, etc. Last time i checked 2 was more than 1? Idiot.:icon_rolleyes:
With usless spam about OTHER tribe's such as Womble and Buzz in them.
And again, you was the one who brought my tribe into it, you have failed dude just give up, you have already lost this argument.

Last edited by a moderator:

seth89

Yeah, because a 30 million point tribe who takes on 4 tribes at once whos total points equalled to over 150m, and was winning by far isn't skilled :icon_rolleyes:.

And you fought All 4 tribe's at once, alone. Oh wait. No you didn't. :icon_rolleyes:

Attually, I wasn't bring in Buzz then. Merely refering to all the other thread's that have someone ended up talking about several different tribe's.

Edit:
Aye, But when you said multiple, the first reaction is 4 or more thread's on war's. Just like is someone was to say that BUZZ and CRASH are made up of Multiple tribe's. Most people would think that they would be like Pirana, being merged with several tribe's.

And back to your earlier reply:
than a noob personal bitch tribe anyday mate..
Being a 'Personal Bitch tribe' would assume that we require someone to be a bitch too.
And seeing as we are at war with both tribe's around us, and not even allied to CRASH, I can't see us being a Personal Bitch to anyone. Unless someone we are tied to the northern tribes.

Last edited:

seth89

I am going to go with Megadeath... on this one.

Also personal bitch tribe would mean that you are the personal bitch to another tribe such as CRASH.

Mhm.

Also personal bitch tribe would mean that you are the personal bitch to another tribe such as CRASH.

See Below.

[spoil]
Being a 'Personal Bitch tribe' would assume that we require someone to be a bitch too.
And seeing as we are at war with both tribe's around us, and not even allied to CRASH, I can't see us being a Personal Bitch to anyone. Unless someone we are tied to the northern tribes.
[/spoil]
Re-Read what I said. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Actually this deserves a new thread because the other thread name doesn't include PIRANA F.

DeletedUser

Then dont include shock in it then because they already had a tread and they dont need to be in this tread that you are saying is for piranha and A|V and crash

DeletedUser

CRASH vs PIRANA F is really just an extension of SubV's rather lengthy conflict with the family; so there's not really a set "declaration date." If you want to get technical, I suppose the dec date for CRASH would be the formation of CRASH.

seth89

Then dont include shock in it then because they already had a tread and they dont need to be in this tread that you are saying is for piranha and A|V and crash

Normally I would of gotten the other threaded edited for all 5, however, far simpler to have 1 thread where I can continusly [sp?] update the stat's on the 1st post. Tho it seems only some people,BUZZ players, feel that they are left out. I clearly should add them to the title. Seeing as they are fighting Pirana. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Maybe you should add buzz in as they are fighting pirana and then you could add khaos in as they are fighting buzz

seth89

I would do Caglen. Tho, out of respect for Rep, I wouldn't add them and I have no place weather to add them to the stat's. Unless it was stat's just for the Lol's. Anyway, they would just whine and call a poll on weather or not they should be added. ;)