Bring w13 back?

DeletedUser

W13 is over. Inso won. I believe all of us w13ers should all join a new world once morthy closes this world. Insos attempt at w30 didnt workout so well, but im sure that if this w ends and evreyone focuses on that world, we could kick ass. Thaughts?

List of players who have shown interest:(requiremnets after the dash.)
Me(Krazdone)-regardless
NoelyDeezNutz-evreyone active, 3+ month break
Shadryk 01-1 year break, maybe.
2tlc- break, maybe
msmshrek- enough players.
Driver- Probable

PM me if you are interested, this isnt set in stone, i will collect confirmations about a month before the world starts, i think we will start 2-3 months after w13 closes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45372

I don't want another 3+ year sentence to play a game.

BUT... if people are willing to play (actually, play... not quit like most of them did here in W13) then I would be along for the ride.

INSO didn't workout in W30 because most of us put 90% of our time and energy into THIS world, and trying to run 2 high performance accounts is tough.

DeletedUser

I don't want another 3+ year sentence to play a game.

BUT... if people are willing to play (actually, play... not quit like most of them did here in W13) then I would be along for the ride.

INSO didn't workout in W30 because most of us put 90% of our time and energy into THIS world, and trying to run 2 high performance accounts is tough.

I know, thats why i said that if we do this, then we wait till this over. Im thinking if we can get 60ish players from this world, to say w63, we can have ourself quite an anniversary world.

Shadryk 01

At some point, I would personally like to do that. Perhaps 1-2 years after W13 ends. Who knows....

TheHowling

At some point, I would personally like to do that. Perhaps 1-2 years after W13 ends. Who knows....

start collecting emails of those you may want in your team. I am sure some may even be the enemy here too :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

got most of INSO roll call on my Skype/MSN/Yahoo even the retired ones :p

But I think I will want a break from TW once we win here for a few months anyways

Depends on how much TW changes things to take the fun out of the game to benefit the sim city players and part timers :/

DeletedUser

start collecting emails of those you may want in your team. I am sure some may even be the enemy here too :icon_twisted:
ughh...im already doing that :icon_redface:. Yeah, i want to bring some non-inso, so far shards said no, and i cant find driver. Are you interested?

DeletedUser

shads work with former INSO i doubt it would ever happen tho i know better ;)

DeletedUser

i am alrady on w54...got a whole new name for me there...already top 75 tribes in 6 weeks...but if you could get enough people to play...and stay...we did try this in w44...everyone left...then i would be in. i would even reveal my PWC name after this world is over.

DeletedUser

W13 is over. Inso won. I believe all of us w13ers should all join a new world once morthy closes this world. Insos attempt at w30 didnt workout so well, but im sure that if this w ends and evreyone focuses on that world, we could kick ass. Thaughts?

I thought that w30 was merely a w13 premade? Not an Inso one

Shadryk 01

About 8 guys from INSO started on W30. Some for a serious effort. Others just as a change-of-pace. I don't see how people can keep high-performance accounts on 2 worlds. People faded off to focus on W13, then we got ganked by top 2 tribes.

DeletedUser

does anyone remember Warriors user, and if he still plays?

DeletedUser

ughh...im already doing that :icon_redface:. Yeah, i want to bring some non-inso, so far shards said no, and i cant find driver. Are you interested?

I heard someone calling my name :). I might be able to join :)

DeletedUser

only if 1. there are enough people and 2. I'm just a secondary co-player on an account (I simply don't have time to manage my own account right now)

also, "HI EVERYONE, HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING?"

DeletedUser

only if 1. there are enough people and 2. I'm just a secondary co-player on an account (I simply don't have time to manage my own account right now)

also, "HI EVERYONE, HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING?"

wow..back from the dead char?