I'm Back

DeletedUser91486

ok, everyone i took my account back, so guys msg me in game ( Western Greens ) if your an old friend or something, would like to catch up, need a tribe too... and have incomings, great welcoming present back to W32 lol

DeletedUser91486

awesome, no one remembers me, this world is gonna be way more fun now

DeletedUser91486

meh idc, i aint near my friends, so waiting to be nobled down to 1 village so i can restart near them because tbh who eva had my acc really stuffed up with it, like, no clusters, all the vills r spread it, mostly all mixed vills, like who does tht... seriously

DeletedUser67788

I remember you from the last time you made a comeback thread in this very forum.

Also, were you the guy who had hundreds of villages catted to 26 points on another world? I can't remember but sounds familiar.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
wow i've really gotta stop assuming threads will be even mildly interesting just from the title :icon_sad:

DeletedUser91486

I remember you from the last time you made a comeback thread in this very forum.

Also, were you the guy who had hundreds of villages catted to 26 points on another world? I can't remember but sounds familiar.

nope never happened to me, i quit TW all together for a while, but was asked to come back onto W15 by a friend, so back on there now, and now back on here, good old [H], old enemies, lol

DeletedUser

no, that was the leader of Borg in W10, completely different name, lol.

DeletedUser36833

that was the most epic cat op I've ever heard of

I lol'd so hard when that happened!
I seem to remember this dude... But i can't remember you or your tribe having much off a effect on the world though to be honest.

DeletedUser67788

welsh celts/western greens.

Easy to see how a bruised and battered brain like mine would have trouble with that.

DeletedUser

lol wtf u guys talkin bout?

a player on w10 that would go on vacation whenever he was attacked and return when the pressure was off (the account was well over 10M if i'm remembering correctly-somewhere north of 1400 villages-Emperor Jon could give you a better idea here) and ALL of his villages were catted down to under 150 points

DeletedUser91486

lol, it wasnt all done at once. but ya, the end result was pretty humorous. i didn't know the guy much, but supposedly most of it was done after he had already quit playing.

i dont remember you, though :icon_confused:

don't remember me? good, you attacked me a few times lol