Most Hated/Loved W29

DeletedUser

:) think you need to look at some of your own members mikey be for you call other.s for taking barbs you have enuf in your tribe that just do that . as for k87 i was there long be for the grind - TLA war .

We have enough good members to do the job is what i think you were meaning.

lords of the emos

Bigbert, dont even try, those guys are too big bites for you. Especially dmg as duke. Quit or not quit, but his influence into w29 is by far more important, than one incognito dude.
Btw what is your IGN? I cant remember any Grind nor pregrind tribes duke, baron or even player called bigbert24.

He was the player who stepped up when the actual dukes and barons quit GRIND!

He has the same name in game but hasn't really ever done anything to speak of but post on here slating DMG and trying to piss people off.

lords of the emos

end of the day you can all put on as many stats as you like talk about who the best player was . but all that means nothing in the end TLA or GRIND won.t win the war yes one will in the end get enuf points to end the war but thats all . as far as am concerned they did.t win by beating the other side . its not a war its a race just to see who can get the points to end it. as for TLA about 3RD IF not half the tribe is sat accounts

Yeah we will win by beating you - the end of the game will come when every last player in GRIND! deletes or is rimmed. That is the nature of war in this game. If you can't see that then it's about time you opened your eyes and realised that there is in fact a war going on, and you are on the losing side.

DeletedUser89005

Eric was kind enough to find out the barb nobling stats, so add the barbs and internals for the tribes together together and you get a total of:

*TLA* - 11,661
GRIND! F - 28,735

Over 17,000 more villages internally nobled/barbs that GRIND! F has taken compared to *TLA*... How do we even compared to your barb and internal nobling standards?

So I guess the statement below was just proven to be false... Try harder next time, you might actually say something that is true =]:
Kris i would have thought you would have had the sense to see the impact as to such a statement would be perceived, now allow me to demonstrate some basic facts for you before you can re-assess your so-called "stats" try having all the past members of *TLA* inputted into that also, as your current stats, dont show it, (which i knew you would do) now what the beauty of this is, you will find those stats rise dramatically and not only that, but they also show there is little difference in the percentage ratio of both internal and barb nobeling from all concerned, so unless i am wrong, which i can assure you i am not, then your claim is not only mis-leading but also false, therefor until you can actually counter that with a revised claim, i suggest you keep studying a little bit more and learn how to present a more detailed claim..
Fighting alongside you? Really? GRIND! already split and half the players left for ~X~ so you are really going to talk about loyalty? The majority of the players left your tribe when BOTH of your dukes quit. So go back to your hole and try coming up with a better point than that one.
dont worry i will..
(just for you)
Just because you are too blind/stupid to see the respect that everyone else with more than half a brain cell shows Sam does not mean that the respect does not exist. We don't need to "butter him up" as you put it. He was one of the greatest leaders this world has seen, people could disagree over which the absolute best was, but all will agree that he was ranked amongst the greatest.
he was a wimp, he quit his account only to come back being called "pimp the monkey" and then quit that, how pathetic must it be for it to be seen, i dont care what so called respect or admiration you or any other out there has for him, to me he will always be seen as the fool who quit not just the once but twice. so if you wish to follow a quitter then delete your account..
I think that Kris already showed you just how wrong you are with these statements. If you disagree then why don't you show me the evidence that you feel is so obvious. No one else can see it so please, prove everyone else wrong
i just did above..
Bigbert, dont even try, those guys are too big bites for you.
they are pussy cats..
Did Bert tell you that? Because I can guarantee you now, your prediction is ridiculous to say the least
thats not what my reports are showing..
wrong..
He has the same name in game but hasn't really ever done anything to speak of but post on here slating DMG and trying to piss people off.
and steal their vills when they are stupid..
Yeah we will win by beating you - the end of the game will come when every last player in GRIND! deletes or is rimmed
guess you will be gone when that happens then..
If you can't see that then it's about time you opened your eyes and realised that there is in fact a war going on, and you are on the losing side.
lol.. what 10 out of 68 *TLA* players attacking.. how scary that must be.. get real please..

DeletedUser79621

Kris i would have thought you would have had the sense to see the impact as to such a statement would be perceived, now allow me to demonstrate some basic facts for you before you can re-assess your so-called "stats" try having all the past members of *TLA* inputted into that also, as your current stats, dont show it, (which i knew you would do) now what the beauty of this is, you will find those stats rise dramatically and not only that, but they also show there is little difference in the percentage ratio of both internal and barb nobeling from all concerned, so unless i am wrong, which i can assure you i am not, then your claim is not only mis-leading but also false, therefor until you can actually counter that with a revised claim, i suggest you keep studying a little bit more and learn how to present a more detailed claim..

I very much doubt adding in the past players of *TLA* will add the 17,000 villages needed to be around what GRIND! F has done in terms of barb and internal nobling. I'm not against doing those things as I know they are sometimes necessary but you really expect 17,000 villages to appear by including those players?

he was a wimp, he quit his account only to come back being called "pimp the monkey" and then quit that, how pathetic must it be for it to be seen, i dont care what so called respect or admiration you or any other out there has for him, to me he will always be seen as the fool who quit not just the once but twice. so if you wish to follow a quitter then delete your account..

He is a wimp because he chose his RL over a game? No he is a real man who knows when to stop playing and take life seriously... Maybe one day you might grow up to be half the man he is (even if you are older than him in age you clearly aren't in maturity. He came and quit twice because of issues in his life that he wanted to deal with, if you can't accept that then I guess you should be calling a lot of people that were within GRIND! wimps as a large portion of those that have already quit from your side have claimed it was for real life issues.

i just did above..

You did nothing but spew more crap about something you still haven't been so kind as to prove. Eric asked you to provide evidence of it and yet you still haven't done anything even remotely close to providing evidence, looks like you lose again Bert... Now PLEASE try and find some proof or evidence behind what you claim and someone other than yourself might actually believe you.

lol.. what 10 out of 68 *TLA* players attacking.. how scary that must be.. get real please..

How many of GRIND! are attacking? 2 or 3? WOW that's even scarier... Considering it's 2 or 3 out of 112... GO GRIND!

DeletedUser

So, a dude who comes into lead of dead tribe, wont change tribe name (good decision or else grinders would have left iimmediately), manages to lost half of tribe after they realized who is their duke, comes into ext and says something towards players who made w29 legendary for so many players?

Thats epic fail, even graylingo didnt made so epic ones :)
Even I didnt failed so big.
Finally even Slay cant drink so much whiskey to fail so big in his bragging spree.

But thats the way worlds end, finally appears noone knows where a barber who suddenly will become duke.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser89005

I very much doubt adding in the past players of *TLA* will add the 17,000 villages needed to be around what GRIND! F has done in terms of barb and internal nobling. I'm not against doing those things as I know they are sometimes necessary but you really expect 17,000 villages to appear by including those players?
actually i do expect it, you appear to be including GRINDF within your stats and as you well know alot of them are past players from grind..
He is a wimp because he chose his RL over a game? No he is a real man who knows when to stop playing and take life seriously... Maybe one day you might grow up to be half the man he is (even if you are older than him in age you clearly aren't in maturity. He came and quit twice because of issues in his life that he wanted to deal with, if you can't accept that then I guess you should be calling a lot of people that were within GRIND! wimps as a large portion of those that have already quit from your side have claimed it was for real life issues.
for the record and for your information (once again) if you cannot give the game what it requires then dont play it, this game is not about real time, nor do i appreciate those who cannot give the game the simple activity it requires, do i call others from grind wimps, i actually call them worse things, but alas my position on that has always been known..
You did nothing but spew more crap about something you still haven't been so kind as to prove. Eric asked you to provide evidence of it and yet you still haven't done anything even remotely close to providing evidence, looks like you lose again Bert... Now PLEASE try and find some proof or evidence behind what you claim and someone other than yourself might actually believe you.
Hmmm.. lets see now..
have you re-assessed the past players, for if you hav'nt you are actually only using present members, some of which are and have been on previous accounts, the monkey to name but one.. my testament stands..
How many of GRIND! are attacking? 2 or 3? WOW that's even scarier... Considering it's 2 or 3 out of 112... GO GRIND!
yep we are rocking it again this week, just 2-3 players attacking as you have said have seen our gains ratio continue to grow, smashing aint it, imagine what 6 will do..
So, a dude who comes into lead of dead tribe, wont change tribe name (good decision or else grinders would have left iimmediately), manages to lost half of tribe after they realized who is their duke, comes into ext and says something towards players who made w29 legendary for so many players?
if you could possibly reveal who that dude was, i'd love to know, for if you believe i lead grind as what some of those within TLA believe then you really should'nt remark on things you clearly have no knowledge off, and who made w29 legendary sam? oh please do waken up, what did he do, gather a bunch a players and dessert them twice if not more, how great is that, its pathetic..

DeletedUser79621

actually i do expect it, you appear to be including GRINDF within your stats and as you well know alot of them are past players from grind..

I include GRINDF because GRIND and BUMP (GRINDF) are a family and are therefore 1. Fact. *TLA* have been the ones to get rid of most of the past players, after kicking them for not pulling their weight. So of course the number will increase, but not because of internal nobling, because *TLA* only wants people who participate.

for the record and for your information (once again) if you cannot give the game what it requires then dont play it, this game is not about real time, nor do i appreciate those who cannot give the game the simple activity it requires, do i call others from grind wimps, i actually call them worse things, but alas my position on that has always been known..

He couldn't give the game what it requires so he DID stop playing, then when things calmed down he came back. I don't doubt he would come back now if his lifestyle permitted him to give enough time to this game... But I guess you wouldn't know what a hard life is working where you do (yes I do know before you try to say I don't, your friend icklepickle informed me)

Hmmm.. lets see now..
have you re-assessed the past players, for if you hav'nt you are actually only using present members, some of which are and have been on previous accounts, the monkey to name but one.. my testament stands..

I still refuse to believe that the players who have had previous accounts this world, of which there are probably about 10 will add up to 17,000 barb and internal villages... But once again, if you happen to know this is true then prove it =] Or do you know it's not true and so cannot physically prove it and as such will keep ignoring such a request despite it coming from several players... Maybe you could get one of the GRIND members that aren't doing anything IG to do it.

yep we are rocking it again this week, just 2-3 players attacking as you have said have seen our gains ratio continue to grow, smashing aint it, imagine what 6 will do..

You couldn't get 6 active members in GRIND if you paid them... Well not that would make enough of a difference... You may be gaining more but so are we so I guess you can't really grow if we continue to take more villages from you than you can take (as a tribe)... And that I can prove, just look at the auto-updating maps alongside the war stats for yesterday for that one :icon_wink:

lords of the emos

RL>TW

Hmmm.. lets see now..

You are lying - what other reason could you have for yet again supplying no proof? You are most likely gonna come back spouting some nonsense about how I should do all the work with the stats yet again. Thing is that we already have and the stats show us as being right - if you disagree with that then do the stats yourself and prove us wrong. You can't can you?

If this is what 2-3 players can do then I'm trembling at what 6 would do - let me guess, instead of you losing by 174 villages for the last week it would you losing by 348 villages right?

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: *TLA*
Side 2:
Tribes: GRIND!, BUMP!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 925
Side 2: 629
Difference: 296

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 289
Side 2: 115
Difference: 174

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 8,545,979
Side 2: 5,513,789
Difference: 3,032,190

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,637,756
Side 2: 1,090,114
Difference: 1,547,642

chart
[/spoil]

if you could possibly reveal who that dude was, i'd love to know, for if you believe i lead grind as what some of those within TLA believe then you really should'nt remark on things you clearly have no knowledge off, and who made w29 legendary sam? oh please do waken up, what did he do, gather a bunch a players and dessert them twice if not more, how great is that, its pathetic..

He didn't desert us - he was forced to leave because he valued his own wellbeing above that of an online game. Something you clearly lack the intelligence to comprehend.

If it isn't you that's leading GRIND! then I for one am amazed. There is really more than one player in GRIND! so incompetent that they can't string an argument together or even organise a tribe to defend themselves? :icon_eek:

LOL

DeletedUser62494

Actually this is just amusing as hell. I thought Bert knew it all. But since you obviously don't allow me to make it easy. The stats that Kris posted come from http://www.twstats.com/en29/index.php?page=war_stats and laughably it doesn't include players who have gone barb or left or were kicked. Thats why if you ever followed the forums. Players always complain about kicking players to make the stats look good!

Soon enough bert your time will come. The meat shields will be shed. and you will be all alone. We will see what you say then you can't hide behind the meat shield.

Hmmm.. lets see now..

Your testament has already been disproved. And remember even if we add past members it proves nothing. Because the villages in TLA's control can only come from a few places. And if you add past players you simply are recounting the same villages more then once. But I guess that just blew your mind eh?

Your ratio grow? Do I really have to smash this to shit again?

You once said you knew the worlds history as good or better then anyone else in the world. This post alone proves how little you know. This world is the shape and way it is because of the things Sam did. As normal remember this world was shaped by much better men then yourself. IE Sam, Docke, Eniar, even Redfox if you must.

DeletedUser

bigbert24 said:

Pathetic is area what grind owns in map.
Now figure out, what and whos tribes and whos players are not pathetic.
Tip: still look at map.

wtf is X? It was always meant to be tla vs grinders end game. Who ruined it?

I have been fighting side by side or against with players who made grind and gave grind spirit.
I can remark whatever I want for w29.
In time when you nobled barbs, guys made grind and tla, think about that.
I was there in that time, so you should think about your knowledge :)

DeletedUser62494

I have been fighting side by side or against with players who made grind and gave grind spirit.
I was there in that time, so you should think about your knowledge :)

Leimer, Bert has no idea why the world is the way it is.

X is the part of GRIND that made GRIND what great. They left due to the likes of bert and others.

DeletedUser

I know it, Iam still sticking around.

Finally, dmg choosed better dukes, than we did.
We didnt want it, but it just happened, why?

So players who followed dmg just made it out, it is clear, isnt it?

Pathetic looser.
i am looser too, because Ive never liked TLA.
But at least I can respect those who are eventually better.

Sad to read excuses of historian, who even dont know why nsa isnt grind.

lords of the emos

I know it, Iam still sticking around.

Finally, dmg chosed better dukes, than we did.
We didnt want it, but it just happened, why?

So players who followed dmg just made it out, it is clear, isnt it?

Pathetic looser.
i am looser too, because Ive never liked TLA.
Biut at least I can respect those who are eventually better.

And that makes you a million times better than bert can ever hope to be. Such is life.

DeletedUser

And that makes you a million times better than bert can ever hope to be. Such is life.

No it wont make me better, it makes me just more cool in TLA eyes.

Just take Graylin - biggest asshole ive ever seen in TW and on another hand probably biggest influence into world.
He inserted such amount of intrest and intrigues, that it is just unimaginable :)
Just respect.

DeletedUser89005

I include GRINDF because GRIND and BUMP (GRINDF) are a family and are therefore 1. Fact. *TLA* have been the ones to get rid of most of the past players, after kicking them for not pulling their weight. So of course the number will increase, but not because of internal nobling, because *TLA* only wants people who participate
yep you sure do kick them for not pulling there weight kris, district said the same whilst he was nobeling all those barbs and sat accounts he had, and then there was the pimp who went inactive for over a fortnight amongst others, so yeah i really do believe you have a tough regime there..
He couldn't give the game what it requires so he DID stop playing, then when things calmed down he came back. I don't doubt he would come back now if his lifestyle permitted him to give enough time to this game... But I guess you wouldn't know what a hard life is working where you do (yes I do know before you try to say I don't, your friend icklepickle informed me)
again i dont care why he quit and what the reason was, the reality is he quit, quit simple really, as for my life, yeah it is an easy life, and thats how i made it..
I still refuse to believe that the players who have had previous accounts this world, of which there are probably about 10 will add up to 17,000 barb and internal villages... But once again, if you happen to know this is true then prove it =] Or do you know it's not true and so cannot physically prove it and as such will keep ignoring such a request despite it coming from several players... Maybe you could get one of the GRIND members that aren't doing anything IG to do it.
the information is there for all to see, i dont need to prove it when the games utilities can and does provide that information..
You couldn't get 6 active members in GRIND if you paid them... Well not that would make enough of a difference... You may be gaining more but so are we so I guess you can't really grow if we continue to take more villages from you than you can take (as a tribe)... And that I can prove, just look at the auto-updating maps alongside the war stats for yesterday for that one
perhaps i will start paying them then, but as for the percentage gains, that does and continues to rise for Grind in an overall ratio it has grown over 14%, whilst TLAs have fallen 14% against grinds, and i expect that trend to continue as we see more slowly disappearing from TLA..
You are lying - what other reason could you have for yet again supplying no proof? You are most likely gonna come back spouting some nonsense about how I should do all the work with the stats yet again.
yes you are quite right, you do need to disprove it to me, as i can only believe what the games utilities show me, so unless you can prove them different...
If this is what 2-3 players can do then I'm trembling at what 6 would do - let me guess, instead of you losing by 174 villages for the last week it would you losing by 348 villages right?
the difference is 166, not 174, an over all decrease off 13.8% in lost grind vills..
He didn't desert us - he was forced to leave because he valued his own wellbeing above that of an online game. Something you clearly lack the intelligence to comprehend.
no he did'nt desert you's he just quit on you's, yet again!!
If it isn't you that's leading GRIND! then I for one am amazed. There is really more than one player in GRIND! so incompetent that they can't string an argument together or even organise a tribe to defend themselves?
then continue being amazed, as for more than the one player stringing an argument together, do you ctually think that you have or had compiled one, for i can quite clear say you aint..
Actually this is just amusing as hell. I thought Bert knew it all. But since you obviously don't allow me to make it easy. The stats that Kris posted come from http://www.twstats.com/en29/index.php?page=war_stats and laughably it doesn't include players who have gone barb or left or were kicked. Thats why if you ever followed the forums. Players always complain about kicking players to make the stats look good!
actually the stats are still there for all to see slayer, example: mightyelf has had over 200 barbs plus internals, (not including those who where moved out of the tribe to accommodate there taking.. the information is there for all to see and use..
Soon enough bert your time will come. The meat shields will be shed. and you will be all alone. We will see what you say then you can't hide behind the meat shield.
how pathetic that sounds, my time will come, ive been hearing that same old piece of rubbish for months, just admit it slayer, you cant do it, you alone have not got the ability, you really are just pathetic in your threats..
Your testament has already been disproved. And remember even if we add past members it proves nothing. Because the villages in TLA's control can only come from a few places. And if you add past players you simply are recounting the same villages more then once. But I guess that just blew your mind eh?
actually it has'nt, and no it did'nt blow my mind..
Your ratio grow? Do I really have to smash this to shit again?
if you would please..
You once said you knew the worlds history as good or better then anyone else in the world.
yes your quite right, i do know it just as good, but ive never said better, maybe your thinking of yourself perhaps?
This world is the shape and way it is because of the things Sam did
yep, he led the way for the quitters..

I was there in that time, so you should think about your knowledge
whats pathetic is that you who claim to have been a past player of w29, feels that they can make judgement within it, you sir have been no use to w29, the only mark you left on this world was that of being one who quit.. so spare me the excuses and troll elsewhere..

DeletedUser

Yeah we will win by beating you - the end of the game will come when every last player in GRIND! deletes or is rimmed. That is the nature of war in this game. If you can't see that then it's about time you opened your eyes and realised that there is in fact a war going on, and you are on the losing side.

delete sorry thats one thing i won.t be doing if i lose i go down fighting as for you winning you have.t won yet or will you .
and if by the smallest chance you can manage it . well it.ll only be because you managed to get the points to end it not by beating every member of grind .

DeletedUser69648

Players (past or present) that you loved the most
1 pekstazworld
2 Cheifalot
Players (past or present) that you hated the most
1 Roger the Shrubber
2 BOSTAN06
Players (past or present) that you respected the most
1 Graylin
2 Slayer
Tribes (past or present) that you loved the most
1 T*UNIT