Yet another...why not :P

DeletedUser

I LOTRfan11-5 blah blah blah, etc etc. declare on BOTW for whatever reason you want to think up

Bored and they're in my way, just thought I'd start up a new little argument about how many declarations there have been....

Stats so far

Side 1:
Players: LOTRfan11-5
Side 2:
Tribes: BOTW

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 51
Difference: 36

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 140,909
Side 2: 175,664
Difference: 34,755

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 47,336
Side 2: 9,236
Difference: 38,100

chart

DeletedUser96390

Good luck LOTRfan11-5 and BOTW. Let me know if you need any support to your villages LOTR. :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Updated stats for you all to have a gander on

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 50
Difference: 25

chart

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 2
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 232,133
Side 2: 206,563
Difference: 25,570

chart

Side 1: 74,646
Side 2: 18,434
Difference: 56,212

chart

I like the part where I've gained 25,570 more points than a tribe...from 25 less conquers ;)

DeletedUser

as a retired person with friends on both sides....

good luck to you all :)

DeletedUser93754

Matt, best declaration ever XD I love it! Full of detail :D How do you do it? :p

DeletedUser

Well, I guess it just comes naturally ;)
And that blah blah blah bit is actually a visual mind trick that causes the viewer to believe that there is actually a mini essay of professional standard there ;)

In order to keep everyone engaged, I will update the war stats once every 2-3 days :D

P.S.
BOTW, please oh please attack back for the love of God! War gets boring after a while when you're the only one killing stuff -_-

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 2

chart

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0

chart

Side 1: 74,794
Side 2: 3,075
Difference: 71,719

chart

Side 1: 55,812
Difference: 55,812

chart

DeletedUser

Well it just livened up, 221 incomings on my account from wolfman now :D

Tagged the nobles and stacked ;)

DeletedUser

rofl. no doubt a few nukes and trains. mostly fakes my guess rofl

DeletedUser

LOADS of fakes -_-

Oh well, livened up my day a bit
Came online to see a couple vills with downed walls and farms, I guess I'll just return the favour ;)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 23
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 1
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 247,786
Side 2: 84,362
Difference: 163,424

chart

Side 1: 121,927
Side 2: 9,274
Difference: 112,653

chart

Its getting fun now...they're retaliating :D

DeletedUser

And now the attacks have died down :/

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 13
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 5
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 159,589
Side 2: 27,842
Difference: 131,747

chart

Side 1: 46,669
Difference: 46,669

chart

wolfman7075

:icon_wink:

running your big mouth ayyyy , well so everyone else knows , we are not fighting a one on one war all by our selfs you and I .you have big friends , 3 or 4 big friends , see you make out like this is all you but its much more right
me a 1 mil point player . you 4 about 3 to 4 mil points each and you make it sound like its all you here . dont get me wrong its the name of the game , we play a war game here , but show some honor with your mouth , treat people with some respect . your going to fight me ok do it , your going to use your friends ok , what ever ok just dont ack like its all you .really with the troops I had and your 4 mill points I think I could have took you , your not that good .
to bad you didnt want to try . maybe another world ...
WOLF...:lol:

Fifer 55 quickset LOTRfan11-5 and

chaz345
are attacking so its not just lotrfan11-5
just wanted everyone to know its not all what he is saying .yea THEY ARE TAKING my villages . but not him alone.:icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:icon_wink:

running your big mouth ayyyy , well so everyone else knows , we are not fighting a one on one war all by our selfs you and I .you have big friends , 3 or 4 big friends , see you make out like this is all you but its much more right
me a 1 mil point player . you 4 about 3 to 4 mil points each and you make it sound like its all you here . dont get me wrong its the name of the game , we play a war game here , but show some honor with your mouth , treat people with some respect . your going to fight me ok do it , your going to use your friends ok , what ever ok just dont ack like its all you .really with the troops I had and your 4 mill points I think I could have took you , your not that good .
WOLF...:lol:

Fifer 55 quickset LOTRfan11-5 and

chaz345
are attacking so its not just lotrfan11-5
just wanted everyone to know its not all what he is saying .yea THEY ARE TAKING my villages . but not him alone.:icon_biggrin:

Why don't you mail Fifer, Quickset and Chaz, you'll find out that I've never spoken to any of them in my whole TW w38 career
Everything I have done, I have done on my own

My favorite part...
wolfman7075 said:
really with the troops I had and your 4 mill points I think I could have took you , your not that good .
What makes you so sure you could take me
You have to remember that 75% of my DEF troops are defending on the front
How many trains did you send? About 5-6
How many conquers?? 2, of which both were recaps that are now mine AGAIN

And as for me not wanting to try, how did you come to that conclusion
Surely me declaring against your WHOLE tribe shows that I'm fully up for this, so why dont you stop excusing yourself and send more trains to die whilst ur villages slowly disappear into my collection...

DeletedUser93754

Ladies ;) Wolfman, you named yourself after a Wolf right? Aren't they meant to be vicious and not bitch? Matt, just kick his ass XD Have fun though! (To the both of you).

wolfman7075

oh jellyfrog that hurts , I thought we were friends .and yea I dont need to be running my mouth on these forums . you kicked my ass . and your not alone , I have had my ass handed to me sence joining this world , we have lost a lot here .and we have been attacked from the begaining of w38 for BOTW . by most of the larger tribes .
and we are not one for complaining , I dont care if you attack its how this game is played .
and you and I know if it was kinda strange that everyone attacked at once and right after I sent my attacks .but nothing was said about them and some of them are in your tribe . like I said the attacks are great , with all 4 players involved , noway I can cope. your to big . dont mean I quit.and even if you didnt know your own members were sending , you do now.its not all you.

Renegadefox

Well despite the trouble i had reading that wolfman7075(no offense intended) It's how forums should be, in my little opinion you don't appear to be whinging, props to you for that. Not only aren't you complaining you informed people of what was happening. True or not, I have no reason to doubt you.

Don't give up, alot of these that are 'too big' have gotten big the easy way. Nobling inactives, barbs, gifted villages. They're lazy and to be honest, not that very good. Now alot rely on brute numbers to win, if you're smart you can beat them, or at least show them up.

So good luck to you :)

DeletedUser

Don't give up, alot of these that are 'too big' have gotten big the easy way. Nobling inactives, barbs, gifted villages. They're lazy and to be honest, not that very good. Now alot rely on brute numbers to win, if you're smart you can beat them, or at least show them up.

You think that's me Mikey?