Rematch - Sir Cornish

DeletedUser80720

hahah its 3 players on 1 account lol i lofin a few hours a day id i dont my brother will

told u i aint got a laptop long enough to play speed

as my bros gfs a proper b*tch

DeletedUser

wow thats very funny everyone on TW know that if i had a laptop i would play almost every round so can you tell me why i havnt played if im lying

Can you stop using the "Everyone on TW knows ... " excuse.

They don't.

The only thing 'everyone knows' about you is the fact that you're a useless player. :icon_rolleyes:
...And that you're a lying, illiterate, pathetic, idiotic squib. :icon_wink:

oh.. and that you got nobled by a barb ...

DeletedUser

hahah its 3 players on 1 account lol i lofin a few hours a day id i dont my brother will

told u i aint got a laptop long enough to play speed

as my bros gfs a proper b*tch

Lies. You just suck. Pfft, knew you couldn't spend so much time on these forums on your phone.

You're utterly, utterly, UTTERLY pathetic.
You've lost the right to call anyone else bar yourself a "noob".

Oh, and let me just say you're not "pro". No where near in fact.

To everyone else: Cornish is not good. He never was. He just said he was "good" so many times, that people who didn't know him started to believe him. He's utterly awful. Hardly a challenge, and a leech on these forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser69648

Best thread ever. I think that when barbs come to life, cornish loses... always.

DeletedUser

cornish has won 2 speed season thingy's he's right up there with the big ones ...

I mean did you see Grant win ? did you see Miggy win?

If you say they played in diffrent account they would seriously realize that they could be awsome like adrian.

greenmonsta

Conclusive proof that TWtotal means nothing ;D

Well these days on speed it's kinda like the homeless guy with a box bragging about his house to the homeless guy with no box. No-one cares.

EDIT: I see Corny has a sig to do with W56, oddly enough I can't find any of the names he's posted under either tribes or players. reckon he's quit already? Probably got farmed :lol:

AusKilla

Well these days on speed it's kinda like the homeless guy with a box bragging about his house to the homeless guy with no box. No-one cares.

EDIT: I see Corny has a sig to do with W56, oddly enough I can't find any of the names he's posted under either tribes or players. reckon he's quit already? Probably got farmed :lol:

Bolded is funnier! :D

MR.MR

He plays on w54 on the account Pythonz

(EDIT: Pythonz also plays on w56, perhaps thats where Corny plays too?)

DeletedUser

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: