WET and Shadow like to harbor refugees

DeletedUser55916

After many talks with WET and Shadow ( there family ), They have refused to get rid of the refugees from the WHO? war.

Commnader rebel

Diablo

Mentalstate

I have talked to asulto, Elang, andreasmax375 and others in the leadership and they dont seem to care. Just a public bulletin to let everyone know, WET is more concerned about points than a NAP they have with a tribe and harboring refugees.

DeletedUser

Well, sorry, but I'd not be too afraid of a rank 13 tribe.

DeletedUser55916

So harboring refugees is about fear? or is it about respect?

DeletedUser

who cares??? RIM have been recruiting refugees for months.....

every tribe does it. nobody wants to be told what to do, least of all by another tribe.

DeletedUser

Warrior lecturing another tribe about their refugee recruiting habits.

Oh lawdy

DeletedUser

So harboring refugees is about fear? or is it about respect?

It is about both. Between allies it is respect, NAP a bit of both and everyone else its mainly fear.

Since you and your tribe neither induce fear or warrent respect, its hardly suprising their refusel to do what you want.

DeletedUser

funny how mm buts into everything that has nothing to do with them. LOL

Ur they guy dat put this on the external forums so every1 dats talks in this topic isnt buting in its called chatting ppl do dat nowadays wen dey want to TALK fanges issnt. Buting in hes stating his opinion

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is about the worst piece of PnP that's on the forums.

DeletedUser

Hell if you want to do this, you should learn how to punctuate your sentences. It would make them a lot easier to read and would make you look more intelligent.
Also if your having to use spelling to try to make yourself look better than really all it shows is you agree with what I said but still need to try to boost your ego.

DeletedUser97313

If you want people to keep out of your business, you shouldn't post it on a public forum for everyone to see.

DeletedUser

I wander how he sorts his hate mail out and if he ever gets less den a billion mails

DeletedUser

Funny Warrior, wasn't it just a few weeks ago you were asking WET to attack us at -MM-?

DeletedUser55916

Lol its funny how nearly every1 h8s him

It is funny and whats funnier is how no one can take me out.

DeletedUser

There's no need to take you out. Its so much easier to take our your members who barley get any support because your hoarding it all. Then when they start to loose they quit or go inactive.

DeletedUser55916

and I would bet u a dollar that if fanged spent half the time in TW as he does browsing these forums he would break a half a mill in no time flat. I doubt that will ever happen tho.

DeletedUser

A few things, RIM should have OOD. Look at all the players, you've gone through. Your ODA isn't great considering how long RIM has been around.
Fanged proberly doesn't spend a lot of time noblings villages because he spends his time running a tribe well. His tribe has not lost more villages, than it has taken from players with a tribe.

DeletedUser

lol bestever ur a real riot. Good news and bad news.

good news- u have a healthy imagination

bad news - it has no basis in realitly

Look at tribal ODD is that because no one here gets support? really are u that noobish? We support our team and there is no need for me to hog support because u fail so badly inly need one or two to support me and kill ever crap nuke u thow at me. Many on our team have respectable ODD and its all becasue u fail so bad bestever... lmfao best ever. I just peed myself laughing a little bit.

LOL. First off I said little support, not none. I also wonder where the support was for shyamalan, craiglong for the first few days, slammin dan, Grave*Digger, Richard IIII, IR00STERI, Loominy, and Espeon23. They lost there villages to 1 or 2 nukes. Why are these guys loosing villages, but you keep almost every single one of yours? Is it because your stacked with 5 shields and they have half of one? If you guys worked as a team like you say you do wouldn't they be getting the support that the tribe has, oh wait, its in your villages.

DeletedUser55916

lol laughing stock of 52. like i care, the issue is, all ur skirts are in a bunch because u constantly fail. All i hear is bragging that a tribe consistently 5-8 times our size is taking villas form noobs and inactive. So buck up and get of ur high horses. Ur all failures everyone. You are all pissy cause u cant take villages from me and when u do it cost u 50 nukes to every one villa u take.

dream what u will about tribal support. This is a tribal game.... as a matter of fact... isnt it.... wait i think it is.... its called TRIBAL WARS? i guess that means no stacking villages and certainly NO TRIBAL SUPPORT or the females in MM will flame u for there failures.

Like i said this isnt a popularity contest and i dont hug and u all hate me for it. well what i say to that is u can all pound it. Come and get some when ur ready to lose another 200 nukes. My troops, teams troops, allies troops.. no matter it ends up with u dead, like always.

and walter hows ur 250k point rage train doing lmao what a failure.

and bestever i have rimmed just as many players from mm as u have form rim. Lennox? Klutch? Rumba? where did they go and where was ur tribal support?

and Etan i dont recall getting any visits from ur troops? afraid tough guy? so laugh all day long and make all the excuses u want. ur a half a noob and u need to get over it. I will venture to the externals when ever i wish ;)