Swanny has flown the nest..

Swans1981

Hello W52 forum readers,

since i've been quite a big part of the community on the forums i'd like to just tell you all that i'm quitting W52, and possibly TW for good (last time that lasted 9 months).

Since OWO (M-W-O), w52 hasn't been that good,
MM was a good tribe to be in, however once Dave left it just wasn't the same,
so then i moved to SWAT due to MMs poor new leadership. I have known Rob for along time and he's a good friend of mine now, however to those who think SWAT is invincible, it is not so. The tribes strong point is its communications. There was alot of noobs in the tribe who would ask for the most pointless support ever and to my amazement they always got the support.. Once you switch tribes it's never really the same gaming experience and thus I have decided to quit. My activity has been virtually nothing and have not grown in the past month or whatever, so to those who knew me well it may not come as a surprise lol.

The Rawr Mode account has been put on delete,
and the Garbage Picker will soon follow by the end of the day.

K37 will be looking different. :lol: :lol:

It's been a pleasure playing with all of you on this world, and I thoroughly enjoyed the competition in the top 20 at the start of the world. :)

Thanks.

~Dan

DeletedUser97381

I'll give you till the end of summer :p after that contact us and am sure we'll find an account for you to coplay :D

I've enjoyed flaming/being flamed by you on the externals just as much as talking to you on skype once in a while. good luck in whatever you decide to do next (until the end of summer that is :lol:)

take care

ps: swat sending support to anyone who asks for it is a strength not a vulnerability, and I for one am proud of that :)

DeletedUser

never was teh same mate, not after M-W-O :p

im glad i didnt stick around to see -MM- turn over its own members, i was more loyal to them then they was to there members, quite sad actually.

life goes on :lol:

Swans1981

ps: swat sending support to anyone who asks for it is a strength not a vulnerability, and I for one am proud of that :)
It's a strength and a weakness which is why i highlighted it :)

and Min is quite right lol

DeletedUser

Swans1981 - I did not know that you are Garbage Picker. ha ha
Ill tell the same what I posted in the tribe forum - Sorry to see you leaving and good luck in the real life!

Btw, You should give your acc. sit. to someone from Swat. ;)

DeletedUser

see you later pal. spoke to you a few times in-game and good luck in RL.

DeletedUser

why on earth wld you need it? is mario fighting back? :icon_surprised:

I dont see you running your mouth if you were within noble distance of him :lol:

But peace out Swan. Your flaming will be missed...kinda :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Best of Luck to you Swan's!! Really enjoyed reading your flames.. How about 1 for the road for us.. eh swan :icon_biggrin:

(anyone but me though..lol)

DeletedUser

Should I set him up Notorious?

Swanns, I didn't enjoy your rather tired attempts to flame just about every thread you commented on, your IG account looked like it was played by a schizophrenic 4 year old, and that profile pic was rather lame, it's a penguin, swanns have longer necks......

That's the blue touch paper lit, stand back folks.......

Bye Swanny, your wit will be missed.....

Swans1981

Should I set him up Notorious?

Swanns, I didn't enjoy your rather tired attempts to flame just about every thread you commented on, your IG account looked like it was played by a schizophrenic 4 year old, and that profile pic was rather lame, it's a penguin, swanns have longer necks......

That's the blue touch paper lit, stand back folks.......

Bye Swanny, your wit will be missed.....

Counts down the rage 3... 2.......

lol <3

nice flaming you guys too :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh, sad to hear you left.
It was fun chasing you in ranks/points in the beginning of the world :)

All the best.