8AA8 vs Nomads war *Blood and Steel*

DeletedUser

the truth for the stats is more worst from that.
the war have been almost finished.we do not have active members and we are only few agianst 90 players.it is little diffucult.
8aa8 conquer the w10 and this world is close.
but until you take all the villages from inactives in this worlds and the rest you will need like 1-2 years.(1 year for sure)
only if you find 54 people to delete their accounts.

We probably have about 30-40 active players in our tribe and our players are smaller. Even in 8AA8 we don't think we've won the war just yet, still a lot of hurdles to climb. We had to move players over to K33 to take that from you.

.-x-.

Lol, I was going to comment that the recent activity of our players would mean that they may need to make an acad tribe ;)

DeletedUser

images

look whos coming to k52 soon:lol:

DeletedUser

the truth for the stats is more worst from that.
the war have been almost finished.we do not have active members and we are only few agianst 90 players.it is little diffucult.
8aa8 conquer the w10 and this world is close.
but until you take all the villages from inactives in this worlds and the rest you will need like 1-2 years.(1 year for sure)
only if you find 54 people to delete their accounts.

:icon_biggrin: knock knock!!
hope you wont delete my friend, i remember months back you talk big, now lets see.

.-x-.

Pepper, are you offering a straight up grit on the bar fight with Kida?

Even with a couple of your elite pink guard you would get owned.

DeletedUser

Lol, I was going to comment that the recent activity of our players would mean that they may need to make an acad tribe ;)

We have just merged all the tribes that where against you together.

Your tribes main cluster in the east fell because those players decided to hit inactives so all the active players got together and hit back and took down only the players that where active and attacking us.. that's when the war turned from Nomads to 8AA8.

DeletedUser

Cuclop going mobile in 2011.
computer-geek_53.jpg

God forbid we will never get a rest now -_-

.-x-.

Sean, the war turned when over 2/3 of our tribe went onto pastures new, even with the 20 odd members we have now, if we got our act together and hit you dead on, your enter would fold like a house of cards.

DeletedUser

Sean, the war turned when over 2/3 of our tribe went onto pastures new, even with the 20 odd members we have now, if we got our act together and hit you dead on, your enter would fold like a house of cards.

When I joined this world your tribe was winning the war (in the way they where taking about three times as many enemy villages than they where losing), but after a while your numbers dropped to around 26 from 32 in the space of 2 months and the tables completely turned the other way. Then the majority of SOA merged into you but they where only a small tribe and your numberes where still around 32.

Don't think we haven't noticed lodda supporting your frontline too. It's probably too late now but when you started to lose the war perhaps you could have grouped all the remaining players loyal to nomads together in one tribe and started planning your way to turn the war back your way.

This late on in a world nobody cares too much but it would have been more fun for both sides.. saying that this was never a walk in the park for 8AA8.. I could name 10 players that make up 90% of the work done against you guys back in the day.. I would have been near the bottom end of that list and I took a good 150ish villages (not fantastic) .. there where plenty putting a little effort in but the turn around is mainly down to a few players doing a lot of work.. perhaps something you guys can think about.. sort things out and this war could turn pretty even again.

.-x-.

Oh I agree, but even back when you joined we were flagging, alot of work was done by sitters, but the more that went inactive, the more needed to be sat, the more turned inactive, vicious circle.

SOA did merge into us, we took four players - my memory's a bit fuzzy here, and the promptly unmerged later on, so they make no differance.

Lol, lodda doesn't support to my knowledge, or if she does, it's a local agreement between her and the player.

I'm seeing a more and more common thread with you guys, you seemed to have your own beliefs and expectations on us, that's fine but they aren't always accurate.

Been talking to sunoflove ig, he's mentioned "elite tribe" (as an example), now find me anywhere we have called oursleves that. Nope, yet again, that's one of your own brands (as in 8AA8). It may come from one of the old CTRL players some where, but not to my knowlege from the Nomads.

DeletedUser

The former tribe you all came from was named

CTRL Alt Elite

Was it not?

DeletedUser

Such a wonderful splat your scouts make :)

Attacker: CUCLOP
Origin: D009) CUCLOP (307|393) K33

Quantity: 0 0 0 7694 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 7694 0 0 0 0 0

DeletedUser

you still want us to believe that a huge number of your guys went inactive, while the fact is a single player got permabanned along with his multis.
thats an insider info

Last edited by a moderator:

.-x-.

Lol, your as full of it as ever pepper.

-edit-

Say what you like, pepper gonna get it for you anyways.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Reakon we should send pepper, gavenos and Azrattler some cookies? (unless of course he has an auntie or grandparent who plays this too) Lol.

Thought it be a little weird that you randomly picked my name, I might not have liked cookies. But as you have it, I do like them. I like chocolate chip cookies, let me know when please so I can grab some milk. :D

DeletedUser

Lol, lodda doesn't support to my knowledge, or if she does, it's a local agreement between her and the player.

I'm seeing a more and more common thread with you guys, you seemed to have your own beliefs and expectations on us, that's fine but they aren't always accurate.

I've nobled villages off nomads with incoming support from lodda.. not just one local player.. I didn't claim it wasn't arranged personally but it still means he is helping nomads and will probably help you if you asked of him to help. As far as I have seen our "beliefs" are very accurate..

sunoflove has sorted the over point out for me already.

.-x-.

Meh, I didn't name em, nor do I care for the term, you lot can think of us like that if you like, kinda of flattering really. Back to loda, there is no formal arrangement, but if you've caught her doing it, then you know where she stands on it.

As to az, there is nothing strange about it at all, we've decided drykill is one of your sons, if of course that is still the case, doesn't matter if he isn't, the lamb is chosen.

Hope you all don't IC share ;)

Last edited: