8AA8 vs Nomads war *Blood and Steel*

DeletedUser

As to az, there is nothing strange about it at all, we've decided drykill is one of your sons, if of course that is still the case, doesn't matter if he isn't, the lamb is chosen.

Hope you all don't IC share ;)

Dang another kid? You know I should have used protection all the time. I hope I don't have to pay another child support!! I get kids popping up all the time now. They can't have my cookies though, at least I still have that. :D

DeletedUser

yeah X i got to admit, since nomads was reformed you guys kind of let me down there!!! the original ones were kind of badass and hard to noble! but the recent ones are coming in like sweet cookies!! :D

I've been dealing with nomads since the great shini had fallen, seems like we're finally putting things to an end! :p

.-x-.

Sorry folks been away but I'm back....

Az, always use protection my friend or you'll end up like me, a 9 week old poop machine that knows no mercy or pitty. Half the reason I'm online soo much :lol:

x-press, there aren't many of the originals left, but I'm still here baby and those anti noble mines are all about mi K's :) you guys were lucky to have caught us first time round having just fought 7 consecutive tribes (and to the flammers, you can ask about, that aint no lie)

-edit-

Can't find a clip of that bit in The Rock when Sean Connery walks down the stairs and says "I'm all thatsh left of the enemy", sorry socks if you do read this, typing in a Scottish accent is damn near impossible.

speaking of shini, what ever happened to buttonman, socks and the others? Pass along my regards if you speak with them.

Drykill. launched an attack at every memeber of 8AA8, you've gotta be in there somewhere ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

hehe i know X, was just having some fun ^^ it's been a while since the forums started being fun again.. fun-ish though.. :D

well haven't heard from buttonman for ages!! he sudenly disapeared.. if anyone knows how to contact him, let me know!!
gollas and socks i sometimes talk to on facebook!! i'll be sure to give them your regards!

there still are some of the original shini people alive though!!! :p

DeletedUser

image.php

image.php

just lovely :p

.-x-.

Oh sun, you did change my view, that's for sure..... my 19 incoming is scaring the hell out of me.

Did put other stuff there but tbh, I shouldn't be giving you pointers.

@ Sean- Stib's right, I was bored. Helps me see who's banned in your lot and who's not, weasels out the active and gives you lot some thing to talk about, according to PDX, I'z got mi very own thread over there. Sweet.

-Edit- To dispell any rumors, it is not about medals/badges what ever they are, never cared for them, if I did I would have em on display.

Last edited:

.-x-.

Honest to god (may some fag smoking, sweaty builder chop through my broad band conncetion if it doesn't) my attack counter shows 19 incoming. Well 21 now actually. My ignored counter is much higher of course but I'm not interested in those.

Drykill, as you still lack the stones to tell us who you are, even now in this stage of the game, I can pretty much ignor you. Leave the chat to the men sweet heart.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I don't care if anyone knows who I am :) More fun to the game when they get all grumpy via igm. :p

DeletedUser

This would be a lot more fun if we shared internals.. you're excuse for everything seems to be that people are hiding :)

.-x-.

??? Lost me.

What excuse?

The fact that Drykill is a coward is hear nor there with anything, it's just a fact. And as such I won't waste my fingers on him. (yeah you are)

I haven't seen "an excuse", lol, except for the 8AA8 players rather pathetic attempts to invent a history of this world that doesn't involve you winning it "cos the enemy got bored and left". It's ranged from EJ sitting all the accounts and getting banned to out right b&*&ocks, I can't be bothered to go through all the posts and list em, your a smart lad, you know what and where they are.

There was no great come back fight, you were hetting hammered until our players got bored and slowly and surely lost interest in the game. One by one their activity dwindled and you lot got a bit bolder and a bit brassier, picked at the inactives, barb whored and of course had to recruit half the world to get the minerals to attack what remains of us (standard DDB tactics, get some else to do it), but you did, so again, Kudos.

Of course that's not your fault, that's ours, I should have appeared in here more and done more arse slapping and hi fiving as seems to be all I read from you lot.

So come on, spin me another jack n nory refuting the above. Bah, what's the point? You've have got your heads so far shoved up em your not going to hear me anyways. (-edit- some of you at any rates, I'll let you decide who I'm refering to)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I haven't seen "an excuse", lol, except for the 8AA8 players rather pathetic attempts to invent a history of this world that doesn't involve you winning it "cos the enemy got bored and left". It's ranged from EJ sitting all the accounts and getting banned to out right b&*&ocks, I can't be bothered to go through all the posts and list em, your a smart lad, you know what and where they are.

There was no great come back fight, you were hetting hammered until our players got bored and slowly and surely lost interest in the game. One by one their activity dwindled and you lot got a bit bolder and a bit brassier, picked at the inactives, barb whored and of course had to recruit half the world to get the minerals to attack what remains of us (standard DDB tactics, get some else to do it), but you did, so again, Kudos.

As Churchill has been quoted saying "History is written by the victors" your players didn't have it in them to finish off a fight.. you can't say "we were winning so we gave up" when you are winning you see it out until the end so you win.. I play a lot of football (some may know it as soccer) and one of the lessons we keep learning is not to give up. We have played games where we have been 4-0 down at half time and managed to win 5-4. But I've never been 4-0 up at half time and then the other team get changed a go home or to the pub. They always come back to try and see out the second half. I'm afraid your excuse is basically like saying "we were 4-0 up at half time so we decided we'd have an early night"

Ultimately your players have still fought back. When I took over the L3gollas account it was being hit hard but as soon as I started moving defense around and sniping the noble trains the attacks stopped. That has been the story for a lot of the players, once we start defending you look for another inactive target to hit. (the complete opposite of what you have been saying) you didn't get bored, we got active, we started defending, we attacked your main attackers and the majority of those are no longer in this game.

I would much prefer it if you where gracious in defeat rather than bitter towards the better tacticians.