Wombles recycles crash wreckage

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

twisterrust on 13.05. at 04:04
well, BS is one thing but spreading lies that I have sent D trains with Nobles on you is other thing.. that's just sad :)

-ATA- on 13.05. at 04:14
D trains? I didnt say that xD
Said you sent some 20 nukes and then a train xD

twisterrust on 13.05. at 05:00
yeah, but not a D train, go and check externals

-ATA- on 13.05. at 05:57
I saw someone else say that :p
I may say your hopeless and lazy, but nothing about D trains xD

Sorry twisterrust :) but you did and you did it many times. however no way i can prove that now. so not really interested to argue it anymore. :icon_rolleyes:

The interesting statistic I see is how crash's nobling as a tribe is slowing down now, and your points per noble is quite low too lately. Guess you are focusing on us only as well as low point reds/barbs. You got to be close to 60 days on a few accounts, then we will see :icon_cool:

two errors in your post Womble.

First -> We Noble low pointed barbs ?

Math :

Last Month :

CRASH conquers : 2,238
Total Points : 20,642,430

20,642,430 / 2,238 = 9223 Average Point Per Village

Womble Conquers last month : 2,377
Total Points : 21,999,402

21,999,402 / 2,377 = 9255

Second -> Hardly you can find any sitted CRASH account on Womble front line anymore :) , if you are waiting for our sitted account to hit 60 days then you are wasting your time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

its real kingmq38 playing on w52 . And he hasnt lost anything , he lost what he took from enemy !

I thought u all said king was inactive and quit due to rl. I wonder why he only wanted to play 52.

DeletedUser

And Hawk, Do that compariison for the last week :icon_wink:

Btw, if no inactives, i be concerned at the number of people flatlining if not inactive, lack of red?

DeletedUser

But Walsh, think about it...All of those players you have supposedly made 'quit' and yet (Yes in the short run) they are beating you guys... Does that not say something about CRASH? That when they try it works?
Can't believe im sticking up for CRASH over Womble here haha Just trying to get some more discussion goooing ^_^

DeletedUser

It's cool :p But you have too much free time if you made that bbc page :')

DeletedUser

But Walsh, think about it...All of those players you have supposedly made 'quit' and yet (Yes in the short run) they are beating you guys... Does that not say something about CRASH? That when they try it works?
Can't believe im sticking up for CRASH over Womble here haha Just trying to get some more discussion goooing ^_^

They arent winning thewar though and are only ahead in the last two weeks because it has been a long period in the nobling for womble similar to what happened a week or two ago when they led in stats for a few days

DeletedUser

Second -> Hardly you can find any sitted CRASH account on Womble front line anymore :) , if you are waiting for our sitted account to hit 60 days then you are wasting your time.

so ivakru still has a player. that suxx.

DeletedUser

You only post when you are winning, so not alot. And I thought even you guys may of figured it only happens just before we do a mass nobling spree :icon_cool:

The interesting statistic I see is how crash's nobling as a tribe is slowing down now, and your points per noble is quite low too lately. Guess you are focusing on us only as well as low point reds/barbs. You got to be close to 60 days on a few accounts, then we will see :icon_cool:

Hmmm, I can't recall you posting stats when you were loosing? Why ask us to do so? As for 60days, did I not tell you to lets wait, some time ago when you said it in PnP?

However, fyi at end of May, I will do 2months statistical summary of war so far.

I thought u all said king was inactive and quit due to rl.

Did I (I am saying me, cause you said you all) said he quit due to RL? Would be nice if you quote me. As far as I know his child was born then and wanted to be semi-inactive in TW (don't blame him), hence not playing in W48 since account has been busy since 1st April.

so ivakru still has a player. that suxx.
Hardly any is not all you nub :p Both tribes have sats and inactives, enough of arguing about pointless thing.

DeletedUser40113

Its alright FC, they are doing the whole morale boosting thing :) Its not easy pickings for them anymore, they actually have to fight for villages, and their frontliners are getting tired xD
Wombles need to look tough, but they are all mushy and gooey on the inside xD

DeletedUser93993

Its alright FC, they are doing the whole morale boosting thing :) Its not easy pickings for them anymore, they actually have to fight for villages, and their frontliners are getting tired xD

u say why u nobling so many 4.5 ks LOLZ. :icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:.. i know i know. not gaining much against twister:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

BBC should hire someone to proofread their articles. Their were enough spelling mistakes to make it torturous to read.

And for a new reporters, that isn't healthy.

Ya why dont you apply?As every time you see a mistake,you come forward with your literature shit..

DeletedUser

Who's tired? If anyone I would say that would be you, since you've resorted to nobling 4.5k towns rather than fight for a town that's worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.