Tribe Wars

WaTz PopPiN?

:icon_idea:I think ???? is gonna win cause freemen had a massive points drop 4 days ago :icon_idea: lol

Any other irrelevant predictions?

Edit:
I believe Tampara will quit in the next week or so due to "RL issues"
ie loss of internet, new job, her boyfriend being jealous of her play time, favorable weather conditions or just plain "boredom"

Last edited:

DeletedUser99544

:icon_idea:I think ???? is gonna win cause freemen had a massive points drop 4 days ago :icon_idea: lol

Any other irrelevant predictions?

Edit:
I believe Tampara will quit in the next week or so due to "RL issues"
ie loss of internet, new job, her boyfriend being jealous of her play time, favorable weather conditions or just plain "boredom"

It saddens me to say, but RL is getting the best of me. Internet is now blocked from my hometown due to thepiratebay servers I kept in my basement. my boyfriend is suing me for neglect and he threatens to sue for custody of my goldfish as well.
On top of that it has been a hurricane outside so i have no choice but to start rebuiliding the trailer where i reside after being evicted from my house do to inmoral activities.
Believe it or not, i have also just started my new business, and a policiy I have there is no gaming during working hours, and since i am an workaholic I am pretty doomed.
Finaly, I find this game increadible boring, all you do is sit there and pinpoint targets, build up nukes, send trains, stare at the timer and feel the adrenaline pumping when you are are the last few minutes, get anxious to lose all you nukes, all sweaty and then the tidious release factor when you noble an enemy villa. Who would really like to play a game like that.
I will therefore leave the game on monday, but trust me it has nothing to do with being under fire :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11798

Wow, very intresting.

Hopefully area get involved, on either side.

and Nyx and 4zl? let them war it out, then move in. :S

Good luck to both sides, tho i think Fremen will win.

never going to happen nyx is hugging them.

DeletedUser57259

-Nyx- aren't hugging anyone, like the vestal virgins we are frigid.

So, to clarify: -Nyx- have no intention of getting involved with Freman Vs ????, if one of the tribes asked us to get involved we'd discuss it but why tip the balance in what could be a very fun war for all players involved?
Can we get a PnP set up? I'd like to follow this if possible

DeletedUser99761

Is saddens me to say, but RL is getting the best of me. Internet is now blocked from my hometown du to thepiratebay servers I kept at my basement. my boyfriend is suing me for neglect and he threatens to sue for custody of my goldfish as wel.
On top of that it has been a hurricane outside so i have no choice but to start rebuiliding the trailer where i reside after being evicted from my hours do to unmoral activities.
Believe it or not, i have also just started my new business, and a policiy I have there is no gaming during working hours, and since i am an workaholic I am pretty doomed.
Finaly i find this game increadible boring, all you do is sit there and pinpoint targets, build op nukes, send trains, stair at the timer and feel the adrenaline pumping when you are are the last few minutes, get anxious to lose all you nukes, all sweaty and then the tidious release factor when you noble an enemy villa. Who would really like to play a game like that.
I will therefore leave the game on monday, but trust me it has nothing to do with being under fire :icon_rolleyes:

I hope this is a joke? If you are leaving then Good luck in RL and good to have met you in game.

RL just gets in the way lol

Although some things just can't be helped i.e. hurricane and internet loss etc.

Hope you will be back one day ^_^

DeletedUser

@tampara *like*

@upbeatz, really??

@all, i hope nobody "extra" joins into the war, it seems people are afraid of clean fun, and although I don't know how equal the battle is, the closer to equal (at least in villages) allows players skill to really shine through.

DeletedUser99761

As far as I know, its Unknown vs Fremen only. If anyone else join in then they either have a problem with unknown or fremen individually.

DeletedUser99761

@tampara *like*

@upbeatz, really??

@all, i hope nobody "extra" joins into the war, it seems people are afraid of clean fun, and although I don't know how equal the battle is, the closer to equal (at least in villages) allows players skill to really shine through.

It's a game, You can hate a tribe but they are real people playing - who we should respect. War or peace. I will respect any player who is willing to fight it out...

DeletedUser

i dunno i heard tampara is a cyborg (this is practice for you, upbeats, am i being honest or joking?)

DeletedUser

As far as I know, its Unknown vs Fremen only. If anyone else join in then they either have a problem with unknown or fremen individually.

it already isnt unknown vs fremen only..

DeletedUser98475

Since this is called TRIBE Wars

Che declared on PMS

DeletedUser

Rogue Penguins collaboration today at 05:20:13 11:40:35 ( war declaration )

You should ve told RP to put a different war title :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Since this is called TRIBE Wars

Che declared on PMS

Thanks for that info ^.^

And

Dang Guys/Girls why done we all get out the rubber chickens and start slapping each other lol.

I know one thing almost for sure... Given only time can tell but At least one tribe is going to be erased from world 55.

This is the turning point if everyone cant see that.

We got two massive wars going on and this is only the begaining. Everyone must remember that if one tribe beats another then it will give the winning tribe a huge advantage.

WaTz PopPiN?

It saddens me to say, but RL is getting the best of me. Internet is now blocked from my hometown due to thepiratebay servers I kept in my basement. my boyfriend is suing me for neglect and he threatens to sue for custody of my goldfish as well.
On top of that it has been a hurricane outside so i have no choice but to start rebuiliding the trailer where i reside after being evicted from my house do to inmoral activities.
Finaly, I find this game increadible boring, all you do is sit there and pinpoint targets, build up nukes, send trains, stare at the timer and feel the adrenaline pumping when you are are the last few minutes, get anxious to lose all you nukes, all sweaty and then the tidious release factor when you noble an enemy villa. Who would really like to play a game like that.

Your awesome!!!
I actually read that ^.^

Rogue Penguins collaboration today at 05:20:13 11:40:35 ( war declaration )

You should ve told RP to put a different war title :icon_razz:

Really?? Thats awesome ^.^

Everything is just wonderful today :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
[/SPOIL]

+1 :lol:

DeletedUser99878

Ahhhh I love all the wars, Fremen is gonna have a good time with this hahahahhaha.

:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:
Greenwalker- Fremen

DeletedUser

This is a update of how the Major Wars are going.​

First we have Fremen and ????:​

Side 1:
Tribes: Fremen
Side 2:
Tribes: ????
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 4