Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

You don't dabble in black magic? How very disappointing! :icon_wink:

I do see that seven members of NONE joined LOKI. In addition, there is this on NONE's tribal page:

*****NOTE PRIVATE PROPERTY*****
*****UNDER LOKI PROTECTION*****

What do you wanna say with that?
So if a fictive tribe puts on their profile, UNDER PROTECTION OF HUG, they are allies with HUG?
It just doesn't make sense what there is written on profiles

DeletedUser

didnt you know? none is lokis version of 1984

There is no tribe like 1984 on this world and versions of such do not exist. I am sure LOKI wishes they did though.

What do you wanna say with that?
So if a fictive tribe puts on their profile, UNDER PROTECTION OF HUG, they are allies with HUG?
It just doesn't make sense what there is written on profiles

If I had anything else to say you wouldn't be asking me what I meant. I was merely commenting on what alb.knight had posted. Nothing more, nothing less.

While I agree that one cannot take anything on a profile as fact, you also cannot discount it either. Regardless, what LOKI and NONE do, at this point, is of no significance to me.

DeletedUser93127

You don't dabble in black magic? How very disappointing! :icon_wink:

I do see that seven members of NONE joined LOKI. In addition, there is this on NONE's tribal page:

*****NOTE PRIVATE PROPERTY*****
*****UNDER LOKI PROTECTION*****

Has no relevance whatsoever. But people can think what they want :icon_razz:

There is no tribe like 1984 on this world and versions of such do not exist. I am sure LOKI wishes they did though.
If you are suggesting LOKI wishes NONE was a tribe like 1984. Nah not really...

If I had anything else to say you wouldn't be asking me what I meant. I was merely commenting on what alb.knight had posted. Nothing more, nothing less.

While I agree that one cannot take anything on a profile as fact, you also cannot discount it either. Regardless, what LOKI and NONE do, at this point, is of no significance to me.
Hope it stays like that :)

Kermit villas are merging into LOKI :icon_wink:
epic mass recruiting tribe

DeletedUser

Read the previous pages again :)
Quit being so petty and technical. They merged, for the first time in a while its a pretty good move for both sides.

Will be interesting to see what develops of it in terms of School, apparently School were chasing to recruit them. Was there any truth in that?

DeletedUser

SchOoL a few good man left + a bunch of noobs. don't think they'll make it in the end. Good to see that Lakefart decided to stay
HUG Still my predicted nr1 in the end
Hermit Now recruiting on other worlds :) was a joke is a joke will always be a joke. p.s. welcome new players
LOKI A well oiled fighting machine
1984 school II (or is it school I)
A.O.H the academy of kermit. How low can you go?
NME ?
SIKE still fighting school. you go guys
~TSF~ ?
B~C~S ? almost dead :icon_cry:
Munch ?
DEMO ?
-E~S- ?
|X| in the way, go away
NONE the good ones left, the rest is food. sorry school, they were already educated
snob
nw
OFWG
L.O.X.
DDD

DeletedUser

Quit being so petty and technical. They merged, for the first time in a while its a pretty good move for both sides.

Will be interesting to see what develops of it in terms of School, apparently School were chasing to recruit them. Was there any truth in that?

You should know, you iz the headmaster :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You're so mean! and stop saying what I have to do I won't listen anyway...
I'm just saying it was not a merge but a selective recruitment

Subwind

I suggest you to look at the #1 player in this world:

http://www.twstats.com/en50/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=7517214&type=gain&pn=-1

He may have some internals, but he has tons of KTW conquers recently, (I think there at war with KTW?) which means he is actively nobling real player not stagnant barbies. :icon_eek: Either way he is still gaining ODA and some ODD from somewhere. ;)

Andy and I decided to test a new theory and some scripts on a 5 million point turtle, he did fight back, but lost 150 villages after being banned, then quit.

Now we are just removing brown and red from around us while we prepare something very very big. Still, 57 million ahead in ODA, looking to double the #2 player as soon as possible. 18th May, gained 8.9 million ODA in a single day....

Also, not actually sure when I, or Andy, ever said we were gonna leave the world... Been here since minute 1 of the world, gonna be here until the final minute too....

~Matt

DeletedUser

ooh oh. you iz not angry at me for calling you lakefart i hope:icon_cry:

Subwind

ooh oh. you iz not angry at me for calling you lakefart i hope:icon_cry:

I am far too laid back to let words affect my mood. Besides, when you have a son as happy as mine, nothing gets you down.

[spoil]
248520_10150184992487854_657507853_6799843_6350283_n.jpg
[/spoil]

~Matt

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hayden wasn't allowed on there, he was not tall enough, and they wouldn't let me on with him. We went on the bouncy castle instead.

~Matt

When my three year old was finally tall enough I watched her head get bounced on by a much bigger kid...twice.

I hate those things. :)

DeletedUser93127

When my three year old was finally tall enough I watched her head get bounced on by a much bigger kid...twice.

I hate those things. :)

I actually lol'd pretty good.

Id take it out on the kid. Especially since its a little girl your talking about. But if it were three year old son who cares:lol: