Reasons Why I Should Make A Topic About My Tribe.

DeletedUser

I will give it a 7/10 (even tho no one else is rating, yet)... good job at a simple introduction TWB. This pnp really has really been missin some substance, and you are at least attempting to better what is around this early into the world.

no matter how good the pnp is, it will always catch fire... because, afterall, those flaming players are (a) noobs, (b) noobs losing to your tribe, (c) noobs not in your tribe, or (d) all of the above.

DeletedUser

And why is it a bad thing to open a Thread about 9 Man Tribe that dominants their K with Tribes over 50+ members ? Not one bad thing involved in here.

Also, since when is it bad to open threads that introduces Tribe in this World? I though TW Forums were missing that - instead we have some Random Threads 'Should I restart?' etc. These Forums were made for PnP. allthough here are not Pictures, but it has an introduction + some information about K36. YOU might not be interested in this, but some people actually like to read such stuff here and there, which is nothing wrong with that at all.

I read almost every thread in these Forums, however, I do not feel the need to comment, if I really don't like it.

Its not kebabe...this is other sasuki...

DeletedUser

Your syntax made me throw up violently from how wrong it was, then I didn't read your PnP

In lua, that is a correct scripting format. So at this point in time, I would suggest reading the rest, rather than boasting about scripting skills you claim to have.

DeletedUser

In lua, that is a correct scripting format. So at this point in time, I would suggest reading the rest, rather than boasting about scripting skills you claim to have.

lua? Ahahaha... script kiddy stuff... I'm a software engineer buddy :)

Joking aside, I did actually read it... you do seem to be doing well, your motives for making the PnP elude me though, it's always good to stay under the radar in my opinion, was it just to point and laugh at the rivals in your area? No matter, best of luck to you, it's better to have skilled players dominating the world, it makes for better wars :)

DeletedUser

lua? Ahahaha... script kiddy stuff... I'm a software engineer buddy :)

Joking aside, I did actually read it... you do seem to be doing well, your motives for making the PnP elude me though, it's always good to stay under the radar in my opinion, was it just to point and laugh at the rivals in your area? No matter, best of luck to you, it's better to have skilled players dominating the world, it makes for better wars :)

It is kiddy stuff actually, and I understand JS, Java, HTML, Microsoft Basic, and a bunch of other scripting languages, I just never took the time to learn to write with them.

And Actually, ~EA~ declared war on us a little over an hour ago, because they just realized we cleared every member of theirs within a 20x20 of one of our players, excluding one or two who can't stop dodging. Please use the restroom before clicking this spoiler, as what is inside will make you laugh, causing you to urinate all over the place. :icon_neutral:
Here is his initial letter.

[spoil]Phantomshock on 20.06. at 21:54
Forward this to you leader:

I am a baron from the Elite Agency ~EA~. Some of your members have decided to attack and belittle my brothers-in-arms. I will not let this go to pass and be ignored. I have recognized that perhaps you are not aware of this, therefore I am giving you and opportunity. Opportunities come and go like the wind and the margin for error is small. This is my offer, order your men to A) Cease attacking my tribe mates B) Apologize to my tribe-mates C) Make reparations to my tribe mates in the form to resources decided by a joint conference of our barons and yours D) Removal of tribe members that do not participate E) Assist us in persecuting removed tribe members. This is an opportunity that will never come again. It is like life, one half step too late or to early, you don't quite make it. One half second too slow or too fast and you don't quite catch it.

Now heed this when I say, this is not a request, it is a warning. This is not up for negotiations, this is up for cooperation.

I say this again, the terms are NOT negotiable. If they are not met within 24 hours, there will be consequences and persecutions. This is not a threat, it is a promise.

We will defend our brothers-in-arms at all costs, especially against premeditated invasions.

Do not put your hand in the alligator's mouth if you are not prepared to lose it.

Consider your position right now. I highly suggest you remove the cancer before it is too late.

No matter how long it may take us to overcome this premeditated invasion, the Elite Agency in our glorious might will win through to absolute victory.

It is a promise that we will fight like hellions, up the mountain top and into the deepest valley.

We will leave no man behind, our allies or enemies. We will slaughter our enemies until nothing is left. We will persecute any uncooperative behavior.

We are willing to give you a chance, but it will be the last.

Hope you reconsider your position.

Phantomshock
Baron
~EA~[/spoil]

My reply,
[spoil]NightTimeFright on 20.06. at 22:09
I am the leader.

Attacks will not stop.
Apologies will not leave our lips.
Troops WILL, in fact, hit members of your tribe, and we will use the resources in a much better and more effective manner than any of you have done so far.
We have been clearing your members for quite some time now, most of which never said a word in the forums. I know because we are inside if your tribe.
We.Are.Everywhere.

Waging war is something that only the small, insignificant, and meaningless tribes do.
So I will leave the declaration to you.

Now "Heed" this when I say, this is not a promise, it is, in fact, a threat. No, I did not say that backwards, and no, it was not an error.

Do yourself a favor, and restart, like a majority of your members have already done.

I was contemplating asking that you leave your troops in your village, while we clear them, because we prefer the ODA. But then I started to realize, your tribe doesn't know the use of barracks, stable, or even the workshop for that matter.

Do yourself another favor, if you realized it was smarter to restart, and don't reply. Because the reality of it is that you will never do damage, if that is even your goal. Because at this point, I simply cannot see what your "goal" is.

Your welcome for cleaning up your members list,
-Sly.[/spoil]

And the declaration :icon_redface: hope they dont hurt us..

[spoil]I phantomshock, baron and Chief War Strategist and Adviser of the Elite Agency hereby officially declare war on Dream. All Dream. members are to be persecuted without mercy and eliminated. All Dream. members that wish to surrender may do so now, you will be prisoners of war and will be spared. You will be under the protection of the Elite Agency until the end of the war. For instructions on surrendering, message phantomshock.

This war will be waged until the unconditional surrender of Dream. and absolute victory of the Elite Agency. Unconditional surrender is the only method of peace, the alternative being total elimination and extermination.

Those who participate in the war against us will be charged accordingly with war crimes on victory day. All prisoners of war that have not attacked us will be pardoned. All Dream. members that have not surrendered but also not attacked us WILL be persecuted.

The terms for unconditional surrender will be decided by us solely.

Surrender to Elite Agency forces is an opportunity.

Surrender an opportunity that will never come again. It is like life, one half step too late or to early, you don't quite make it. One half second too slow or too fast and you don't quite catch it.

It is a privilege not a right.[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I wonder how many will ask forgiveness as they ask Dream for an invite...

DeletedUser

Ironically, Sasuke.. is the only player of mine with an incoming. the incoming is 5 hours away, the attacker is fruit juicezz. Fruit doesn't farm, and he is not in a very good position, so there is absolutely no way he can do damage.

The downfall is that fruit is 15 hours away from most of the tribe members, except for sasuke.so everyone feel free to attack him. :lol: It isn't a matter of lacking in troops, it is just that my tribe members aren't going to go without farming for 30 hours just to clear a 320 point meaningless player who thinks his tribe will be proud if he attacks a player of mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like this post yet dislike the content.

Too long.

That is all.

DeletedUser

Have to admit, that was a good read.

We declared war on TPU (The Players Union) and we told the leader, if he dismisses these 6 people then we will accept peace.

So he says he will dismiss 5 of those 6 but the last one is a friend and he wants to keep him. We say okay and he dismisses those people and he offers peace.
1 war won, it took 57 minutes from start to end, and we made them give 5 villages to us :p

Edit: They have 4 times more members. they had 5 times more members before we made them kick 5.

darkaniken2

We declared war on TPU (The Players Union) and we told the leader, if he dismisses these 6 people then we will accept peace.

So he says he will dismiss 5 of those 6 but the last one is a friend and he wants to keep him. We say okay and he dismisses those people and he offers peace.
1 war won, it took 57 minutes from start to end, and we made them give 5 villages to us :p

Edit: They have 4 times more members. they had 5 times more members before we made them kick 5.
You're on a roll. Keep up the good work.

DeletedUser

I didn't bother reading the whole post, but from what I did read (mainly the end with the messages) it was pretty funny, I love seeing people who take this game so seriously that they use supreme court level terminology =P

DeletedUser

from the message to this wolf bites

The terms for unconditional surrender will be decided by us solely.

he says "terms" for unconditional surrender will be decide by the them. but when you surrender unconditionally there are no terms :icon_confused: because it's un-conditional. no condition

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Screw the trolls, I found this to be an enjoyable read and as long as there actually are people who want to read posts like these, more power to the creators!

Best of luck to your tribe, a very interesting way of introducing yourselves instead of the usual.

DeletedUser

Normally I don't post things, I just like to read around.

But honestly, I enjoyed this. It was a fun read. Not one of those, crappy "Hey, look at us, we're the best 'cause we have less than 20 members!" threads that some people deem to be necessary. If this was the first, I hope they keep getting better and more interesting. :D

DeletedUser

Thanks for all of the positive messages, I have been gone for the past week and unable to read a majority of the replies, but you all can go ahead and let this thread die, because I will be making another PnP soon, even though it will cause 200 players to want Dream dead.

(you will see what I mean in the next couple of hours).