Armada vs Light, progress report

DeletedUser

Light, Consider yourselves lucky that you are far away from our main players... for now

DeletedUser96048

You can't use that as an excuse.. If you weren't noobs you'd organize targets & send nobles. Pfft.

DeletedUser

I would say this cat war was very successful for ARMADA.

While Lights were having trouble with ARMADA's middle-sized players,

ARMADA's top players start beating them in the noble race.

What a shame for Lights !

DeletedUser75995

Doesn't that show that Light killed more of your troops? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I would say this cat war was very successful for ARMADA.

While Lights were having trouble with ARMADA's middle-sized players,

ARMADA's top players start beating them in the noble race.

What a shame for Lights !

noble race?? nobling a 300 point village, is a waste.

DeletedUser

Doesn't that show that Light killed more of your troops? :icon_rolleyes:
yep.light is doing good defensivly so armadas nobles are gonna have to keep on nobling 300 point villages unless they want to die.

DeletedUser100518

Please can I have a go at chucking my 5 spears at your level 1 wall? .. Pwetty pwease? :icon_wink:

I mean, come on, You are only damaging your own startups, And ARMADA, Light are winning, They've defeated more troops in total, So don't come to the forums and big yourself up?

DeletedUser

Well, if we get a mod, i'll request this one to merge in the other...

(did i just say...MERGE?!)

On topic: but, i don't see noble race atm. I guess ARMADA are delusional, well at least Lights are dim in this time.. Good going.

DeletedUser

[/SIZE]Light, Consider yourselves lucky that you are far away from our main players... for now

Well that's exactly it was about, wasn't it? Keeping the smaller and nubbier playes in your tribe as meatshields against light, keeping light entertained while the main players get nobles before light. And im positive that after this war you will kick all the smaller players. HOw honerable of you :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

looks like light is killing your troops on the defence. Also you guys nobled a 300 barb.
well played.