Runaway Train

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser100696

Yes it will, I will actually hold you to this. If you can have what I have now, in 10 days, then I will mass delete all my accounts and never go on tw again.

The smithy won't slow you down for a few days .. not straight away :lol::lol:

I would laugh insanely hard if he actually pulled it off.

DeletedUser81140

I was in K54. Honey and Se7en fought in K54. Shows what you know :lol: I never used skype in W42 at the time. we just had shared forum with Se7en

ok so who was the honey guy who internobled me when i quit u still dodged that question...and i know where seven was i was next to them and worked with many of the members..you were a blip there in the world and severly doubt u helped anyone with bonfire from the rim maybee your just trying to look important..but u got rimmed by honey thats nuff said right there all excuses aside u were rimmed and put in the dirt by a scrub tribe...

DeletedUser81140

I highly doubt you are but no you shut up! Me and Lamby are having fun arguments with an idiotic noob who claims to be amazing :lol:

It must bring some interest to some people :icon_surprised:

plz post one time i ever said i was amazing lol..its your own ignorance and sack hopping that brought u here..if anything your the one trying to proove to me your good where as i told u many times i dont give a toss bout it...in 10 days if i am beating u we both know u wont earase anything so just stop right now...maybee if we get a mod in here or admin for a personal bet then sure cause i already know your going to lose pretty badly

DeletedUser100206

plz post one time i ever said i was amazing lol..its your own ignorance and sack hopping that brought u here..if anything your the one trying to proove to me your good where as i told u many times i dont give a toss bout it...in 10 days if i am beating u we both know u wont earase anything so just stop right now...maybee if we get a mod in here or admin for a personal bet then sure cause i already know your going to lose pretty badly

I actually will, so get working hard to get rid of me. I am a man of my word.

world 42 i started in the core was bombarded by the number one tribe while being solo and still managed to steal villas..
manic tried to rim me and got rolled
so me>u any world every world
i have had a farm 30 for 2 days
<-- Lying to make yourself seem better, your farm cannot be any bigger than 25
i have been rank 1 plenty of times in my conts

Oh yeah... One more thing, how come with you saying:
so me>u any world every world

When you previously said:
I dont think points so early in a world makes anyone great whether its a cont or world things change and since you fail to really comprehend anything i have posted thus far then i imagine you will fail to even understand this simple logic as well
you also realize that start up is a majority of luck and where you are placed,people who start over making more barbs,competitive players who will stick it out.

its 10x more then what you do at first theres alot of luck in placement and how many farm opurtunitys u get..but i guess you being double points of whatever core k which you hold in high esteem would know such a thing

But that's not me trying to get out of our 'agreement'. I still want that agreement.

If, in 10 days, you have more than:
8.1k points
23 coins
5 nobles
1st vill with full lv 30 farm
and 2nd vill with nearly full lv 25 farm

Then I will quit this game and mass-delete all my accounts.

DeletedUser81140

nowhere in any of the things u quoted did i say i was amazing..anybody can do what i did except maybee push off a number one tribe by themself but even then im just a average over all player...so plz show where i said i am great cause your still failing

in 10 days ill have more then 8.1k points and post a screen shot right now to proove u have 23 coins or let me sit ur account for verification of that and all this other stuff u claim

DeletedUser100206

Sure I'll post a screenshot.

Nicely edited so I don't give too much of my acc info away.
2rw2fsm.jpg

Those post's show you polishing your ego, your not saying in exact words that you are a good player however the point you are trying to make shows that you are suggesting that you are.

DeletedUser81140

Sure I'll post a screenshot.

Nicely edited so I don't give too much of my acc info away.
2rw2fsm.jpg

Those post's show you polishing your ego, your not saying in exact words that you are a good player however the point you are trying to make shows that you are suggesting that you are.

dpnt see a screen shot and since you cant back up your claim to me saying i was great your trying to pawn off a second hand theory because you fail yet again to proove anything u say..

u got 2 villas probally 2 nobles tops cause if u had 5 with a full 30 nuke u would be hitting somthing but your not so your fake....i will say it again since u fail at basic reading comprehension...it does not make someone good because they are number one in points so early on in a server...if you actually go back this is how this whole discussion started...lol its amazing how some people even made it out the womb

DeletedUser100206

Those are all screen shots put together so they don't take up to much forum space. If you want actual screenshots, I'll be happy to mail them to you.

2 nobles tops? Sorry, I don't noble without a train.
Perhaps you would understand the 24 hour rule? I sat Keyser Soze Reborn who attacked my noble target (you can guess who from lookign at my 15x15) and therefore I am awaiting the 24 hour rule to end so I can send my train.

I fail at reading basic comprehension? Perhaps you should re-read this whole conversation! I doubt anyone who reads this will say you are the one in the right and your the one who is understand comprehension (as you put it).

DeletedUser81140

Those are all screen shots put together so they don't take up to much forum space. If you want actual screenshots, I'll be happy to mail them to you.

2 nobles tops? Sorry, I don't noble without a train.
Perhaps you would understand the 24 hour rule? I sat Keyser Soze Reborn who attacked my noble target (you can guess who from lookign at my 15x15) and therefore I am awaiting the 24 hour rule to end so I can send my train.

I fail at reading basic comprehension? Perhaps you should re-read this whole conversation! I doubt anyone who reads this will say you are the one in the right and your the one who is understand comprehension (as you put it).

what screen shot????????????????? nvm u fixed the link and this still does not proove anything other then your farm lvl i dont see your name under the coins or noble thing so try again

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100206

Look at the image I posted? They are all screenshots cropped and stuck together...

Are you 9?

DeletedUser81140

Look at the image I posted? They are all screenshots cropped and stuck together...

Are you 9?

i see one screen shot that says your farm lvls sorry the other ones could be fake i need better evidence then this with your name on it

DeletedUser100206

i see one screen shot that says your farm lvls sorry the other ones could be fake i need better evidence then this with your name on it

What like this?
9le9uw.jpg

I think someone is jealous and has realized he won't be able to amount to what I have at the moment, in 10 days :lol:

DeletedUser81140

that is photo shopped sorry fake stuff set me as sitter to see for sure if u cant produce the screens man

DeletedUser100206

no im just waiting to see it cause right now its a blank screen 2 me and why would i be jealous lol

Oh faking that you can't see anything? or can you seriously not?
Jealous because your saying how you>me on every world and took up this challenge to beat me but realized you will get no where even close to it?

Anybody reading this, please post what you can see in my pictures (serious only else ima cut you)

DeletedUser

It's not exactly fake when it's perfectly doable and I'm sure the whole top 20 is in a similar position.

DeletedUser81140

Oh faking that you can't see anything? or can you seriously not?
Jealous because your saying how you>me on every world and took up this challenge to beat me but realized you will get no where even close to it?

Anybody reading this, please post what you can see in my pictures (serious only else ima cut you)

i see the pic now its the same pic u already posted with your name across it on photo shop..still does not proove anything

DeletedUser81140

It's not exactly fake when it's perfectly doable and I'm sure the whole top 20 is in a similar position.

i am not saying its not doable again a faiulre to read...im saying he has not prooven he has done it with bogue screens

DeletedUser100696

that is photo shopped sorry fake stuff set me as sitter to see for sure if u cant produce the screens man

You are acting like a child. Why are you actually questioning him? Why would someone lie about something in game like that? You can say anything is photo-shopped and then even if he sent you a screen shot of the entire account you could say he was an account sitter on the account. Really, how can you say you don't believe him?

DeletedUser

i am not saying its not doable again a faiulre to read...im saying he has not prooven he has done it with bogue screens

Sorry for my failure to read but I'm not going to read the last 3 pages on your utter shit argument. :lol:

I have better things to do I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.