Updating Maps by Nickjer

DeletedUser100063

Damn didnt know that one :p will get in it one day

but we only have 16 players so we should get in haha :p

Last edited by a moderator:

king dalt555

That map isn't accurate. Minew nobled his (or her?) first village far after I did, and has nobled more villages total. I'm #2 on the list :O

DeletedUser100590

-TRaP- & Hells should merge. They'd make a nice looking curve. Would also give them more of a chance when nobling back towards the core.

Based on the pretty pictures anyway.

DeletedUser

Did anyone else laugh when they saw the epic fail which is ARMADA?

Before i looked at this map, they seemed untouchable. Now, i realize that unless they take some continent control quickly, they could be crushed by 3 tribes, that each have some dominance in each K.

DeletedUser

Someone take Dream. off of those maps please. We don't want to go public about our greatness just yet.

DeletedUser

Did anyone else laugh when they saw the epic fail which is ARMADA?

Before i looked at this map, they seemed untouchable. Now, i realize that unless they take some continent control quickly, they could be crushed by 3 tribes, that each have some dominance in each K.

Do you mean the continents they are #1 in, like K55 and K66? Or do you mean the continents they are second in, like K56 and K57?

I think you might want to look around more...

DeletedUser

Do you mean the continents they are #1 in, like K55 and K66? Or do you mean the continents they are second in, like K56 and K57?

I think you might want to look around more...

Okay, i exaggerated, they have a good lead in K55.

But K66 is lead by 9%... that kind of proves my point still.

DeletedUser

Okay, i exaggerated, they have a good lead in K55.

But K66 is lead by 9%... that kind of proves my point still.

55 is locked down
56 is strong in areas, will have to spread.
same for 66

65 is the most interesting K, happens to be where I am too.

Will have to see what happens anyway.

DeletedUser

But the difference between ARMADA and the tribes second in these continents, is that ARMADA have reached their limit - literally.

The other ones can keep recruiting, merging, or whatever they want - and become rivals.